Assam Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme 2023 Form
assam indira miri universal widow pension scheme 2023 form download application/ registration form PDF, check procedure, eligibility criteria apply online to get Rs. 25,000 as immediate family assistance for widow women below 45 years, Rs. 250 as monthly pension till the age of 60 years অসম ইন্দিরা মিরি সর্বজনীন বিধবা পেনশন প্রকল্প 2022
Assam Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme 2023
Assam Government is inviting Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme online application form. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a one-time settlement amount of Rs 25,000 as immediate family assistance. All women below the age of 45 years who have lost their husband can avail this lump sum amount. The state government also introduced a monthly pension of Rs 250 under Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension. Mothers and sisters of the state can avail this benefit till the age of 60 years, after which they are covered under our old age pension. Around 2.4 lakh widows are going to benefit from this widow pension scheme.
Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme is named after Mrs. Indira Miri (popularly known as Mereng). She was a Padma Shri awardee for promoting education in the North East Frontier Agency. The state government has also started Anna Yojana, Arundhati Yojana, Aponar Apun Ghar Yojana.
Also Read : Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme
Key Features of the Scheme
The features of the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension (IMUWP) Scheme are explained below:
- Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme would be beneficial for all pensioners of the state to meet their financial requirements.
- The Government of Assam has allocated Rs. 136 crore to cover 40,000 families under the Immediate Family Assistance Scheme.
- Apart from the one-time settlement, all the widows will also be eligible for a monthly pension of Rs. 250 till the age of 60 years.
- The scheme is for both categories of society, people who are above the poverty line (APL) and people who are below the poverty line (BPL).
- Under this Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme, the Government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries through their bank account.
- The Finance Minister of Assam launched this scheme in the budget 2019-2020.
Benefits of the IMUWP Scheme
The following are the benefits of the scheme can be availed by the eligible widows of the Assam state.
- This scheme is focused on providing better livelihood.
- To empower the destitute women of the state.
- To provide social and financial security to the women in their old age.
- To make the survival of the women easier.
- To make beneficiary to live a financially independent life.
Documents Required For Assam Widow Pension Scheme
The following required documents should be attached to the application form for the application of the Assam Widow Pension Scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Ration Card
- Age certificate
- Housing certificate
- It is also mandatory to have a certificate of the husband’s death.
Also Read : Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Widow Pension Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have to be fulfilled for the application of the Assam Widow Pension Scheme.
- The applicant may not have remarried after the husband’s death.
- The applicant must be above 45 years of age
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant is not getting any other government pension under other government schemes.
- pension be availed by those who are genuinely needy.
Any applicant fulfilling the above criteria can contact Gram Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block office and submit the application.
Apply for Assam Widow Pension Scheme
- To apply for Assam Widow Pension Scheme, you must first get the application form of the scheme.
- To download the form, click on the link below
- Direct Link : https://rural.assam.gov.in/sites/default/files/National%20Social%20Assistance%20Program.Model%20Application%20Form.pdf
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the details asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach all the necessary documents along with the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you have to submit the filled form to the Gram Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block Office.
- In this way, your application for Assam Widow Pension Scheme will be completed.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Assam Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.