Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2023 Application Form Download
atmanirbhar gujarat sahay yojana 2023 application form pdf download apply online for atmanirbhar gujarat sahay yojana gujarat sahay rs. 1 lakh loan scheme atmnirbhar gujarat sahay scheme registration form atmnirbhar gujarat sahay scheme online form આત્મનિર્ભર ગુજરાત સહાય યોજના 2022
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2023
Gujarat government has propelled Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana to give Rs. 1 lakh advance at 2% loan cost plot. This is state Government assistance as Rs. 5000 crore bundle for individuals. It incorporates little representatives, talented specialists, auto rickshaw proprietors, circuit testers and others whose monetary exercises have been upset because of the continuous COVID-19 lockdown.
The state administration of Gujarat will pay 6% interest rate giving credit under the Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY) directed at little business people.
Also Read : Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
Key Features of Gujarat Self Reliant Scheme
- Rs. 1,00,000/- Loan provided Co-Operative Bank, Credit Society & District Bank
- Only Based on Application done to bankers no additional documents submission
- Unsecured Collateral Free Loan
- The loan shall be available @ 2% Per Annum Interest Rate
- 6% Interest shall be borne by State Government
- 6-month Moratorium – No interest + Principal payable during that period
- 3 Years Loan Period
- Quantum of Assistance:- 5000 Crore
|Name||Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||Small businessmen, skilled workers, auto-rickshaw owners, electricians, barbers|
|Objective||Providing monetary help and cheap loans to small businesses|
|Start Date Of Application||16th May 2020|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 lakh|
|Interest Rate||2% per annum|
|Loan Tenure||3 years|
|Launched By||CM Vijay Rupani|
Dear Readers, Application forms to get loan upto Rs. 1 lakh under “Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana” are available Now. You can get them free of cost from all branches of urban and district cooperative banks and credit societies across the state.
|Application Starts on||21st May 2020|
|Application Ends on||31st August 2020|
Benefits Of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
The Gujarat government have come out with this scheme to help all of the poor businessmen who’s businesses have been struck by the Corona virus disease and they are not able to revive their businesses. The Gujarat government will give Rs. 100000 loan on 2% interest which will be good to those businessmen who want to revive their business after this lock down. This Scheme as said by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government, is far better than all of the other states incentive of only Rs. 5000.
Eligible Candidates for for this scheme
The Eligible candidates under the Gujarat Sahay Yojana are mentioned below in the following list:-
- Small businessmen
- Skilled Workers
- Autorickshaw owners
- Other people with lower income
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana – Gujarat Govt’s helping hand in the form of Rs.5000-crore package for the small businessmen, skilled workers, autorickshaw owners, electricians, among others whose economic activities have been disrupted due to the prevailing COVID-19 lockdown. pic.twitter.com/4qOFCylkSw
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) May 15, 2020
Eligibility for applicants
- Residents of Gujarat- According to the rule of the scheme, to get the facility of the scheme the candidate has to be the resident of Gujarat.
- Lower middle income group- There is a criterion for selecting beneficiary and that is income of a person. The financial earning of an individual will be scrutinized to check whether the person falls under marginal section.
- Auto owners- As per the rule of the scheme, the auto drivers of the state can apply for loan under the scheme to meet their ends.
- Small business owners- The owners of the small and micro firms will be able to apply for the scheme.
- Skilled labors- According to the rule of the scheme, the skilled labors of the state will be able to apply for the scheme to get the financial assistance.
- Barbers- Among the marginal people the barbers are also counted as one of them and this is the reason they can also opt for application.
- Electricians- The registered electrician of the state will get the opportunity to apply for the scheme.
- Bank account is a must- As the money will be debited on the beneficiaries account directly so one needs to have personal bank account at any government authorized bank.
Documents required for application
- Residential document- During the time of application one needs to submit residential documents to the authority.
- Identification documents- The candidate needs to submit a copy of Aadhar card in order to very his/her identification.
- Income certificate- As the scheme is for the marginal people so one needs to submit income certificate along with form.
- Registration papers of the auto- The auto drivers have to attach the registration of their vehicle along with the application.
- Registration certificate of labors- The skilled labors have to provide the registration certificate issued by the State Labor Association at the time of application.
- Bank account details- In order to get the money to the bank account, the applicant has to provide bank details at the time of application.
- Registration certificate for barbers- According to the rule the barbers also attach registration certificated along with application form issued by State Barbers Association.
- Registration certificate for electricians- When it comes to the electricians, they also need to provide the registration certificate authorized by labor association.
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay List Of Banks
|NAME IF DCCBS||ADDRESS||TELEPHONE NO.||EMAIL ID|
|AHMEDABAD DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Ahmedabad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd. , Nr. Gandhi Bridge, Opposite Income Tax Office, P.B.No. 4059, Ahmedabad – 380009.||079-27543025||[email protected]|
|AMRELI JILLA MADYASTHA SAH.BANK LTD.||The Amreli Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd. ‘Bhojalram Bhavan’, Rajmaham Road, Amreli- 365 601||02792-222601||[email protected]|
|THE BANASKANTHA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.||The Banaskantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office “Banas Bhavan”, Deesa Highway, Palanpur, Dist. Banaskantha – 385001.||02742 – 252133||[email protected]|
|BARODA CENTRAL CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Baroda Central Co.op Bank Ltd., Sayajigunj, Station Road, Vadodara-390 005||0265-2225372||[email protected]|
|BHAVNAGAR DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD||The Bhavnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., 13, Ganga Jalia Talav, ’Sahkar Bhavan’, Bhavnagar-364 001||0278-2522357||[email protected]|
|BHARUCH DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Bharuch Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Station Road, B/h Hotel Corona, AT&PO., Bharuch- 392 001||02642-252585||[email protected]|
|JAMNAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Jamnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Sahkar Bhavan’, Ranjit Road, Jamnagar-361 001.||0288-2573701||[email protected]|
|JUNAGADH JILLA SAH.BANK LTD.||The Junagadh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Shri Lilabhai Sidibhai Khunti Sahkar Bhavan’, Opp.Bus Station, Junagadh-362001||0285-2630091||[email protected]|
|KAIRA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Kaira Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘K.D.C.C.Bank Bhavan’, Sardar Patel Road, Ghodiya Bazar, Nadiad-387001||0268-2561831||[email protected]|
|KODINAR TALUKA COOP. BANKING UNION LTD.||The Kodinar Taluka Banking Union Ltd., Banking Union Road, P.B.No. – 1, Ta. Kodinar, Dist Gir Somnath – 362720.||02795-221404||[email protected]|
|KUTCH DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Kachchh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Vijaynagar Char Rasta, Hospital Road, Bhuj, Kachchh – 370 001||02832-251142||[email protected]|
|MEHSANA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Mehsana Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Rajmahel Road, Mehsana (North Gujarat ) – 384001||02762 – 222278||[email protected]|
|PANCHMAHAL DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Panchmahal Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office: Prabha Road, Godhra – 389001||0272-250853||[email protected]|
|RAJKOT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Rajkot Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Jilla Bank Bhavan ” Kasturba Road, Rajkot – 360001||0281-2232368||[email protected]|
|Sabarkantha DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Sabarkantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Sahakar Vikas Bhavan”, Station Road, Himatnagar – 383001||02772-240498||[email protected]|
|SURAT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Surat Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Shree Pramodbhai Desai Sahakar Sadan”, J. P. Road, Nr. RTO, Surat – 395001.||0261-2466006||[email protected]|
|SURENDRANAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Surendranagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Bhavan, Gandhi Marg, Surendranagar – 363001||02752-232495||[email protected]|
|VALSAD DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||The Valsad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Sadan, Kacheri Road, Valsad – 396001||02632-254213||[email protected]|
Atmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form PDF Download
Application Form 1 for GSC Bank: Download GSC Bank Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form PDF
Application Form 1 for Co-Operative Banks / Credit Societies: Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form PDF 2
How to Apply for Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
As per the official information Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana’s application structures will be accessible in excess of 9,000 areas, including around 1,000 parts of District Co-operative banks, 1,400 parts of urban co-employable banks, and in excess of 7,000 credit social orders.
Advances would be given by a co-operative state bank, 18 agreeable region banks, 217 co-employable banks, and credit social orders. The slowly filled in application structure can be submitted alongside the necessary records to any of the parts of the District Co-usable banks, urban co-employable banks and credit social orders in Gujarat.
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Procedure
Application procedure to apply for the scheme is mentioned below in a simple step-by-step guide:-
- Firstly Click on the Gujarat Sahay Yojana Application Form PDF Link.
- The application form PDF file will be downloaded at your device.
- You have to fill out the application form with your personal details.
- You have to also fill out your bank details and contact details.
- Attached all of the required documents mentioned in the application form.
- The duly filled application form will be submitted at any of the branches of the District Co-operative banks, urban co-operative banks and credit societies in Gujarat
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to the Atmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.