CIDCO e-Auction 2023 for Navi Mumbai Plots Registration, Result
cidco e-auction 2023 online registration at eauction.cidcoindia.com for navi mumbai plots fee and charges e-auction result plot allotment
CIDCO e-Auction 2022
CIDCO (The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra) has announced the CIDCO e-Auction of sixteen residential and commercial plots in Nerul, New Panvel, Vashi, Kalamboli, and Ghansoli, which are five hubs of Navi Mumbai.
The biggest CIDCO tender plot is 6.21 acres and is in Seawoods, Nerul. Plot 2A, next to the NRI complex in Nerul, is in the CRZ and is made up of sectors 54, 56, and 58. So people are the citizens who are interested in bidding on the plots available. They must have to pay the token amount, the earnest money deposit of Rs 29.50 crores, along with a document fee of Rs 1,180.
Also Read : Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra
What is CIDCO
CIDCO is an acronym of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO). Completely owned by the State Government incorporated as a company on 17th march 1970 it is a public sector undertaking of the Government. CIDCO is notified by the State Government as the New Town Development Authority (NTDA). The Government later widened the scope of CIDCO’s activities delegating the responsibility as the Special Development Authority (SPA). Today CIDCO has earned a reputation as the premier town planning and development agency in the country.
CIDCO E auction: Eligibility to apply for CIDCO plots
- Any individual competent under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 can apply for CIDCO plots.
- Any company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 can apply for CIDCO tender plot.
- Any partnership firm that is registered under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 can apply for auction of CIDCO tender plot for sale in Navi Mumbai.
- Any limited liability partnership can apply for CIDCO plots.
- Any public trust registered under the Public Trust Act, 1950 can participate in CIDCO plot auction.
- Any cooperative society that is registered under the Maharashtra Cooperative Societies Act, 1960 can participate in CIDCO e-auction.
CIDCO e-Auction How to Apply
In order to apply for the form for the CIDCO e-auction
- You must first visit the official website of the CIDCO auction platform https://eauction.cidcoindia.com/eAuction/?0.
- On the homepage, click on “Bidder Registration Link”
- It will open a new page with a form for you to complete.
- The form comprises four components that must be completed by eligible applicants or companies filling this form.
- First is the login ID details part, which comprises your login ID, password, hint question, and hint answer.
- Then comes the other details section which contains :
- First comes the bitter type: This means if you are an individual or a company, or a firm, or a hospital, or a corporate society you can choose this from a drop-down menu and select what you are
- After that, you have to type in the permanent address
- then your country, state, and city along with the pin code.
- The portion with bank data follows.
- You must provide the account holder’s name, bank account number, iFSC code, MICR code, bank name, and branch name
- Then comes the bidder information section:
- You must enter your gender, the applicant’s or builder’s name, the PAN number, the PAN card holder’s name, the aadhar number, the Aadhar Share code number, the aadhar zip file, the correspondence address, and, if there is an optional additional partner, his or her name, email address, and mobile phone number.
- You must then accept the terms and conditions and click the submit button.
- .On the subsequent page after submission, there will be an OTP verification area.
- You must input your cellphone number and an OTP will be produced; next, you must input the OTP and click the submit button.
- After that, a new page about document upload will be generated.
- You will be required to submit all the appropriate papers in the format stated in the instructions.
- Then, after submitting the papers, the screen will indicate that the form has been approved and that you have been registered.
CIDCO E auction: Refund of EMD
Once the process of e auction CIDCO is completed and approved by the authority, the EMD amount received from bidders other than the highest bidder will be refunded to the bank details provided by the bidder during registration. In case the number of bidders is less than three, the EMD refund may take extra time in such a situation.
How to Bid Online for CIDCO e-Auction
- After registering, you may visit the CIDCO E-Auction platform’s official website and click the log-in icon on the homepage.
- You will need to enter a username and password before you can access a dashboard.
- There, you can see on the dashboard that there are active bids at the CIDCO plot auction.
- Then you must pay the processing charge, which is around one thousand rupees, as well as GST and the token amount for em D money for the auction CIDCO plots, with the minimum EMD amount being approximately 29 crores.
- Then you will submit the bid amount, which indicates the builder’s best price offer amount. Then, the bidder must engage in the CIDCO e-auction, and if the bidder does not participate, the closed bid will be regarded as the winning bid.
- After the end of the procedure, the bidder with the highest sum will be deemed the winner.
Also Read : Kutumb Pension Yojana
Important Dates for CIDCO e-Auction
- You must first visit the official website of the CIDCO auction platform.
- On the homepage, click on the “Imp Dates” link, and the next page will be opened showing important dates.
Check CIDCO e-Auction Results
- You must first visit the official website of the CIDCO auction platform.
- On the homepage, on the left side menu, click on Auction Result.
- A new page will be opened in front of you showing the auction results list.
- Then whatever you want to see the result of in the auction just click on the View link and a pop of results will be displayed in front of you.
- It will be in PDF format and you can download it in that format also.
E auction CIDCO: Important things to know
- Note that all people who want to participate in both closed bid and e-auction have to pay their EMD that is successfully received by CIDCO on or before the closing time of closed bid submission, failing which participation in the e-auction will not be allowed.
- Bidders are advised to make the EMD payment in advance because any EMD amount that is received by CIDCO has to be validated and updated in the CIDCO e auction portal. Only after this will the bidder be allowed to participate in the closed bid/CIDCO e auction. Ensure that the document fees and EMD transferred by way of RTGS/NEFT should be received by CIDCO account, failing which the bidder will not be allowed to participate in the closed bid and CIDCO e auction.
- The bid offered by the bidder for the CIDCO plot will not include other cost components, such as GST, municipal taxes, insurance premium, stamp duty and registration charges, lease rent, security deposit for any infrastructural facility, water distribution or betterment charges.
- The successful bidder must take possession of the CIDCO plot within 30 days after completing all payments.
- The user will not be allowed to change the use of the CIDCO plot.
- The responsibility of getting clearances or no-objection certificates for the CIDCO plot from various agencies, for any type of construction, rests with the allottee.
- The bidder cannot withdraw the bid for three months from the date of receipt of offer form CIDCO. If withdrawn, the EMD amount will be forfeited.
CIDCO e auction contact information
For General Enquires contact
Call Center no.: 022-62722250
For Technical Enquires contact
Help Line no. : 022-62722250
For Payment related Enquires, you can get in touch with
Rajneesh More: +91 9769240699
For any queries you can contact
Manager Marketing CIDCO Ltd.,
3rd Floor, Raigad Bhavan,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai -400614.
e-mail id: [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to CIDCO E-Auction then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.