Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2024 Objective & Benefit
doctor on wheels scheme 2024 apply online application process registration form डॉक्टर ऑन व्हील स्कीम 2023 eligibility & benefits
Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2024
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is continuously working towards providing all kinds of facilities to the laborers and their families in the capital. For which many types of welfare and beneficial schemes are launched by the Chief Minister from time to time. Now recently the Delhi government is going to start another new scheme for the laborers. Whose name is Doctor on Wheels scheme.
Delhi Government has announced to start Doctor on Wheels Scheme in the interest of construction workers working in their state on Monday, 1st August 2022. Under this scheme, the construction workers will be provided with the facility of regular health check-up at the construction sites. So that the health of the workers can be taken care of during this many types of epidemics and they can be saved from any kind of virus infection in time. Along with this, the facility of regular health check-up will also be provided to the children of laborers.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia has announced to start this scheme after presiding over the meeting of Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the workers registered under the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. With this initiative of Delhi Government, now by availing the benefit of Doctor on Wheels scheme, construction workers will also be able to get regular health check-up facility and lead a healthy life.
Also Read : Delhi Shramik Mitra Scheme
Purpose of Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme
The main objective of the Doctor on Wheels Scheme is to provide regular health check-up facilities to the construction workers and their children at the construction sites itself. So that the construction workers do not need to go here and there to get their health checked. Lakhs of registered laborers doing construction work in the state will get the benefit of Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme.
At present, 17 welfare schemes are in operation in the interest of construction workers in Delhi. Now this new scheme is going to be added in this chain, which will improve the health level of the workers of Delhi in the coming time. Apart from this, the Delhi government will also upgrade the official website of its Construction Workers Welfare Board. So that the beneficiary workers can take advantage of the facilities in a better and easier way.
Benefits and Features of Doctor on Wheels Scheme
- After presiding the meeting of the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board by the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia, it has been announced to start Doctor on Wheels Yojana on 1 October 2022.
- Through this scheme, the registered construction workers in Delhi will be provided with the facility of regular health check-up at the construction sites itself.
- Apart from this, the children of the workers will also be provided the benefit of this scheme at the construction sites.
- In this pandemic era, this scheme will keep an eye on the health of lakhs of construction workers of the state.
- Now the official website of Construction Workers Welfare Board will also be upgraded by the Delhi Government. So that the workers can easily take advantage of the schemes and facilities run by the government.
- The decision of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to start the Doctor on Wheels scheme 2022 is very commendable because through this the health of the workers will be improved in the coming time.
Also Read : DDA Housing Scheme
Eligibility and Required Documents under Doctor on Wheels Scheme
- The applicant should be a registered worker under the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of being a registered worker
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
How to apply under Doctor on Wheels Scheme?
The construction workers who want to get the benefit of this scheme will have to wait a little longer. Because only the Doctor on Wheels scheme has been announced by the Delhi government right now. As soon as this scheme will be implemented in Delhi by the government and the official website to apply will be launched, we will inform you through this article. Therefore, you are requested to stay connected with this article to get more information related to the Doctor on Wheels scheme.
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Doctor on Wheels Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.