DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Online Registration, Draw Result
dda housing scheme 2022 online registration form, login, brochure PDF at dda.org.in, check latest news for 15,000 flats in Jasola, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Manglapuri regions, EWS, MIG & HIG category people apply & fill online registration form, check details here डीडीए आवास योजना 2021
Content of this Article
- 1 DDA Housing Scheme 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria Of DDA Housing Scheme
- 3 Details Of Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme
- 4 DDA Housing Scheme Schedule
- 5 Registration Amount Under DDA Housing Scheme
- 6 Surrender/Cancellation Charges Under DDA Housing Scheme
- 7 Refund Of Registration Money To The Applicant
- 8 Some Details Regarding Application Under DDA Housing Scheme
- 9 Reservations Under DDA Housing Scheme
- 10 Objective of DDA Housing Scheme
- 11 List of National Bank Registered Under DDA Flat Scheme
- 12 DDA Housing Scheme Registration– Flat Booking
DDA Housing Scheme 2022
The Delhi Development Authority has launched a special DDA Housing Scheme. Through this housing scheme, 18000 flats under different categories are offered at various locations which include Dwarka, Rohini, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Paschim Vihar, and Narela. Through this scheme 202, high-income group 3 BHK flats are available in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Paschim Vihar, and Dwarka. Three high-income group 2 BHK flats are available in Vasant Kunj while 976 middle-income groups 2 BHK flats are available in Dwarka, Narela, and Rohini. Other than that 11452 low-income group 1 BHK flats are available through this special housing scheme. For economically weaker sections also 5702 flats are available.
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) come-up with a housing scheme every year in order to give flats to seeking home buyers across Delhi-NCR. Applicants applying for flats under the scheme shall have to deposit application money of Rs 25,000 for EWS; LIG – Rs 1,00,00; MIG – Rs 2,00,00; HIG – Rs 2,00,000. If the applicant is giving preference for more than one category, he/she has to deposit application money of the highest category. The last date for applying for the scheme is February 7.
Also Read : Delhi Ladli Scheme
Eligibility Criteria Of DDA Housing Scheme
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- The applicant must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- Only those citizens can apply under the scheme who does not have or his wife or her husband or any of his or her dependent relation including unmarried children does not own Full or in part on freehold and leasehold basis a residential plot having area exceeding 67 sqm or flat/build up to house having carpet area exceeding 67 sqm in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi and Delhi cantonment.
- Both Husband and wife can apply for flats separately subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions with the stipulation that if both are declared successful then only one shall be allotted a flat and the amount of application money of the other will be refunded.
- Applicant can only once submit the application either on his or her own name or as joint or co applicant.
- The individual or joint income of the applicant applying for economically weaker section flats should not exceed 3 lakh per annum and household income should not exceed Rs 10 lakh per annum.
- There is no income criteria for other categories.
- The applicant is required to give his or her bank account details in the application form.
- Applicant must possess permanent account number.
- In case of joint application under SC or St reserved category the joint applicant should be from within the family.
- In case of joint application under war widows, persons with disability, ex serviceman and other reserved category the applicant himself or herself should fall within the respective reserved category and the joint applicant should be from within the family.
Details Of Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme
|Category||Area||Number of flats|
|EWS||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||291|
|LIG||Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri Jasola||52|
|MIG||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||757|
|HIG||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||254|
DDA Housing Scheme Schedule
|Registration begins from||2nd January 2021|
|Last date to register||16th February 2021|
|Last date to pay application fees online||16th February 2021|
|Date of draw||To be launched soon|
|Last date to refund amount open successful candidates||After 30 days of unsuccessful draw|
|Allotment date||Announced Soon|
|Possession||After allocation and first payment|
Registration Amount Under DDA Housing Scheme
|Flat Category||Registration Money||Application Processing Fees||Total|
|EWS/JANTA||Rs 25000/-||Rs 2000/-||Rs 27000/-|
|LIG||Rs 100000/-||Rs 2000/-||Rs 102000/-|
|MIG||Rs 200000/-||Rs 2000/-||
|HIG||Rs 200000/-||Rs 2000/-||
Surrender/Cancellation Charges Under DDA Housing Scheme
From the date of the draw to the 15th day from the day of issue of demand cum allotment letter block start date
10% of the registration money is subject to a maximum of Rs 10000
From the 16th day till the 30th day from the date of issue of demand cum allotment letter block state date
20% of the registration money applicable to the allotted category
From 31st day till 90th day from the date of issue of demand cum allotment letter block start date
50% of the registration or application money applicable to the allotted category
After 90 days from the date of issue of demand cum allotment letter
Full application money applicable to the allotted category
Refund Of Registration Money To The Applicant
- Before applying for allotment of a flat under the scheme applicants are advised to satisfy themselves with regard to location, cost, existing facilities etc
- DDA will not hold any kind of responsibility for any delay in refund of application money due to wrong or mismatch in bank details provided by the applicant
- Surrender or cancellation request will be accepted through online mode
- In order to get admissible refund of registration money applicants have to clearly mention his or her saving bank account number and the IFSC code in the application form
- In case of joint application the refund will be made in the name of first applicant only
- The bank account should not be NRE/NRO account/current account
If the registration amount for application money has been paid from the account of the firm of the company of the applicant then for the purpose of refunding the applicant’s bank
Some Details Regarding Application Under DDA Housing Scheme
- The application under this scheme will be accepted only through online mode.
- If the applicant wants to apply for more than one category then the applicant is required to deposit the registration amount payable in respect of higher or the highest category as the case may be.
- After the submission of application that applicant cannot withdraw it
- The process of application, issuance of demand letter, possession letter, conveyance deed etc and uploading of document will be through online mode only
- Applicants are required to keep the login credentials safe
- The Delhi Development authority will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of login credentials
- Applicants are advised to regularly check the portal for any updates
- Applicant is required to give one or more preference of the choice subject to maximum of 7 by filling the locality codes
- At least one preference for locality should be filled
- It will be assumed that the applicant have seen or visited the locality or flat before giving preference
- No request to change the locality or sector will be entertained
- Applicants are not required to submit any kind of documents during submission of application
- Successful applicants will be required to submit prescribed supportive document.
Reservations Under DDA Housing Scheme
- 15% of the flats will be reserved for applicants belonging to scheduled caste
- 7.5 % of the flats will be reserved for applicants belonging to scheduled tribes
- If adequate number of applications are not received from schedule tribe categories then the remaining flats will be disposed in favour of applicant belonging to scheduled caste category and vice versa
- 1% of flats will be reserved for applicants of war widows and those receiving liberalised pension from armed/paramilitary services
- 1% of flats will be reserved for ex servicemen
- 5% of flats will be reserved for persons with disability.
- If sufficient numbers of application are not received from the above mentioned category then the flat will be offered to the undeserved category
Objective of DDA Housing Scheme
The main objective of the DDA Housing Scheme is to provide houses to all the people who are unable to buy houses due to their financial condition. Under the DDA housing scheme, the government is providing houses at cheaper rates so that everyone can have their own house. So now the dream of buying the own houses of all the citizens of Delhi will fulfill and no family will leave homeless. Under this scheme, high-income groups will also be provided houses at cheaper rates.
List of National Bank Registered Under DDA Flat Scheme
The National Bank registered under DDA:-
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
DDA Housing Scheme Registration– Flat Booking
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of DDA https://dda.org.in/.
- You may also read the DDA Flat booking procedure carefully.
- The homepage will open before you.
- There will be three steps under the DDA Housing Flat Registration,
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Online Payment
- Now you have to register on this website
- You have to enter your name, date of birth, PAN card, mobile number, email id etc in the registration form
- Now you have to click on submit
- After that user id and password will be sent on your registered mobile number
- Now you have to log in using this user id and password. Now a registration form will display before you. In the registration form, you have to enter all the required details like your personal details, bank details, address details etc
- Now you have to upload your signature and photo.
- After that, you have a tick in the checkbox on the declaration.
- Now you have to submit this application form. After that, a new screen will appear before you containing your registration number, date and registration fees.
- You have to pay this application amount by net banking for NEFT or RTGS.
- Now you have to click on make payment.
- After clicking on the make payment option a screen will appear in which application number, amount and payment will appear.
- After making payment of the amount the accept slip will appear on your screen.
- You have to take a printout of this slip and secure it for future.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to DDA Housing Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.