Gram Panchayat Work Report 2024 : Know Functions of Panchayat
gram panchayat work report 2024 @egramswaraj.gov.in e gram swaraj portal ई ग्राम स्वराज पोर्टल ग्राम पंचायत कार्य रिपोर्ट 2023
Gram Panchayat Work Report 2024
India is divided into states, which are further subdivided into districts, which are then sub-districts and finally into villages. Gram means “village” in Hindi, so a gram panchayat is actually a council for a village. It acts as a governing body and is democratic in character. The members of the Gram Panchayat mainly consist of some prominent characters; They may be sarpanch and secretary, who constitute the executive body.
Gram Sabha is a meeting for the development of a village or group of villages. But not everyone is allowed in the meeting. Only those adults who are 18 years of age or above or who have the right to vote are members of the Gram Sabha. The head of the meeting is called “Sarpanch” and the members are called “Panch”.
- During this meeting, the members of the Gram Panchayat discuss the issues that are plaguing the village as well as any and all problems related to it.
- He also discussed the BPL card, which is called the below poverty line card. Those who are eligible must have BPL card and they work on it.
- It is also told during the discussion that the fund should not be wasted, but should be used to help the needy.
Also Read : E Shram Card Download
Gram Panchayat Work
- Therefore, all the development programs run by the villages come under the Gram Panchayat and it is the responsibility of the Gram Panchayat to complete them.
- The Gram Panchayat is in charge of building and maintaining the water sources of the village.
- Likewise, building and working the roads and property resources of school buildings.
- They also investigate and collect local taxes.
- Detroit Infinity shoots to work on all the new plans by the government that are to be implemented at the village level.
- People of village or gram sabha can open account working in Panchayat in some ways:
- The first is the e-Gram Swaraj Portal, a website launched by the Central Government.
- Similarly an app has also been launched, e-Gram Swaraj. You can easily do Gram Panchayat Work Report. We’ll show you how to use the app in the paragraphs below.
Check Progress of Gram Panchayat
- The most important advantage of knowing the status of Gram Panchayat Work Report is that the Sarpanch and the people of the village can openly talk to each other about how things are going and the level of transparency is maintained.
- Hence, the members of the Gram Sabha can easily check the information that how the development projects of the village are going and how far they are.
- Information about the amount being spent on various projects is also available.
- Anyone can download the app from the App Store and check the progress status of their Gram Panchayat work.
Also Read : Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana
Using App Gram Panchayat
- First of all go to play store on your android phone or tablet and download e-gram swaraj app. Then, once you have downloaded the app, open it and choose the state it asks for.
- Update using state. You have to click on the Zilla Panchayat option, then select the Block Panchayat, and then the information of the Gram Panchayat you want to see will appear. Click on it, and the option of financial year will appear, and you have to select the year you want to see the progress of Gram Panchayat.
- So there are many options. In those options, you can see the details of the elected representatives to order “Panch” of the Gram Panchayat. A person can also view the approved programs or activities in the village, and finally, a person can also view the overall economic progress on the app.
- So just by clicking on these options you can get the desired result.
Check Gram Panchayat Work Report Using the Gram Panchayat Portal
In order to develop or improve the governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions across the country, Ministry of Panchayati Raj has established e-Gram Swaraj, an accessible online e-Gram Swaraj portal aimed at distributed planning, progress reporting and task-based To improve accounting transparency.
One can view the progress of Panchayats, depending on the data uploaded and the time period.
- The web address of the portal is https://egramswaraj.gov.in/.
- So one can view Panchayat profile, planning report accounting and sponsored scheme by villages. All the details are shared on this portal.
- For example, if you want to see the planning section, then go to the planning section and some options will appear in it.
- You can view approved action plans, pending action plans and all activities to be done. You can also view all the reporting related data like status of the report etc along with the department in the report.
Check Gram Panchayat Work Report on the web portal
- Firstly open the portal web address https://egramswaraj.gov.in/ which you can type in the browser and the homepage will be displayed.
- In the analysis report, click on it to open a new page where you have to select the plan year.
- Then the location where you want to view the data, and finally “Planned Unit” from which you can choose between “Zilla Panchayat”. “Block Panchayat,” and “Gram Panchayat” to view information about Panchayats.
- Finally, click on the “Good Report” button.
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Gram Panchayat Work Report then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.