NREGA Job Card List 2023 Download – Check Your Name in List
nrega job card list 2023 2022 download नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट डाउनलोड करें check your name in mgnera job card list online मनरेगा जॉब कार्ड धारकों की सूची में ऑनलाइन अपना नाम चेक करें up mnrega job card list download nrega list मनरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2023
NREGA Job Card List 2023
Good News !! NREGA Job Card will be accepted as Document Proof for Driving License & Vehicle Registration. 16.91 Crore Job Cards will be linked with Adhar Card till December 2022. BC Sakhi’s will now work as Bank for MGNREGA Workers. Wages for MANREGA Workers will be given through Banking Correspondent’s Sakhi. Now job cards will be checked in 10 gram panchayats of all the development blocks of the state. The government has fixed the state wise wages of MGNREGA workers for 2022-23. The laborers working under MNREGA in Uttar Pradesh will now get Rs 213 per day. Keep in touch with us for latest updates….
Employment is provided to poor families of India through Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. This scheme is also known through MNREGA or NREGA Job Card List. It was launched by the government in the year 2005. Through this scheme, 100 days guaranteed employment is provided to the beneficiaries in a year. All those citizens whose name is in the NREGA Job Card List are provided the benefit of this scheme. To get the benefit of MGNREGA Scheme, now you have to get NREGA card registration done. After which your name will appear in the MNREGA card list.
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (MGNREGA) provides job cards to the poor families of the country which contain all the information about the work to be done by the job card holder or NREGA beneficiary. Every year a new NREGA card is generated for the beneficiaries. If you also want to make NREGA Job Card List then you can apply online. Any candidate who will meet the eligibility and criteria of NREGA can apply for NREGA Job Card.
Also Read : Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra
|Name of Scheme||NREGA Job Card List|
|Beneficiary||NREGA job card holders of all states|
|Department||Ministry of Government of India Rural Department|
|How to View List||Online|
Work Under NREGA Yojana
Under the NREGA scheme, employment is provided to all unskilled workers. Through this scheme, 100 days of employment is provided to each beneficiary in a financial year. Through this scheme, needy families get employment in the form of social security. Various types of work are done under this scheme. Such as social building construction, road construction, farm forestry etc. All those works which cannot be measured and need to be done again and again cannot be done under this scheme. Such as frequent removal of grass, pebbles, harvesting of agricultural work etc.
Work to be done under NREGA Job Card List
Under this scheme, all types of works are divided into four major categories, which are as follows:-
- Category A Activities – This category includes all public works related to natural resource management. Such as water conservation structures, water catchment management, micro and small irrigation infrastructure works, traditional water sources and revitalization, afforestation, land development work on Shamlat land and pasture development.
- Category B activities – Creation of personal assets for weaker section in category B, development of livelihood, development of fallow and waste land, 90 unskilled labor day work payment under Indira Awas Yojana, for promotion of animal husbandry and fisheries To promote, create physical resources, etc., are used.
- Category C activities – Under the National Rural Livelihood Mission in Category C, physical resource creation works such as increasing agricultural productivity, structure for biofertilizers, pucca works for storage for agricultural produce will be done for SHGs.
- Category D activities – Under Category C, works related to rural physical resources such as rural sanitation work, all-weather road connectivity, sports ground construction work, emergency management and restoration work, building construction work etc. will be done.
Selection and eligibility of NREGA Mate
The selection of Nrega Mate is done by the officials. For which advertisement is issued by the officials at the district level. All the application forms are submitted by the applicant to the Gram Panchayat. After verifying the applications, the recruitment of Mate is done by the Gram Panchayat. The number of mates in a gram panchayat depends on the number of NREGA workers in the gram panchayat. NREGA mate, if male, should be at least 8th pass. If the mate is female then the female should be VIII pass. If the eighth pass woman is not found, then the woman should be the fifth pass.
Priority for NREGA Mate will be given to BPL, Widow, Abandoned, Single, Disabled, SC, ST and backward class citizens. At least one mate will be employed for 50 workers. If the worker is more than 50 then one additional mate will be employed for every 10 workers.
Duty NREGA Mate
- It is ensured whether all the important facilities are available at the workplace.
- The quality of the pucca works is also supervised by the mate.
- The responsibility of motivating the workers to complete the work every day is also performed by MATE.
- The measurement of the work of the workers is also done by NREGA Mate.
- NREGA mate only allocates the work to the workers.
- Apart from this, different types of day to day work are also done through NREGA Mate.
NREGA Job Card List Some Highlights
- The main objective of the NREGA scheme is to provide employment to every citizen of India. Under this scheme, 100 days of assured work is provided to every NREGA job card holder in a financial year.
- MNREGA scheme is being operated by the Government of India for the last 14 years. This year 1.3 crore new NREGA job cards have been provided to the workers by the Government of India as compared to the previous year and under this scheme, this year 1 crore families have worked under the NREGA scheme.
- Last year, the average employment of a family under the NREGA scheme was 48 days, which has now become 41 days. Till November 30, 2020, 17 lakh families have completed 100 days of employment but by November last year 40.6 lakh families had completed the work. According to the official website, 324 crore days have been allotted by the central government till 30 November 2020.
- At present, the process of awarding work under this scheme is conducted through a software named Secure.
Also Read : Free Silai Machine Scheme
Housing, pension and medical benefits for UP MNREGA workers
Now the benefits of 15 schemes run by the Uttar Pradesh government for the welfare of construction workers will also be provided to MNREGA workers. This decision has been taken by the Uttar Pradesh government. This benefit will be available to those laborers who have worked under MNREGA for at least 90 days of work in 1 year. The list of all the beneficiaries is being prepared by the government and all the beneficiary laborers will be registered with the welfare board. The benefits of 15 schemes operated for construction workers will be provided to MNREGA workers. The details of all MNREGA workers will be sent online from MGNREGA Yojana on the portal of Workers Welfare Board. These facilities include facilities like housing, toilets, pension, medical etc. Under this scheme, the benefits of the following 15 schemes will be provided to MNREGA workers.
- Toilet Assistance scheme
- Housing assistance scheme
- Workers Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL CERTIFICATION AND UPGRADATION SCHEME
- Disability Assistance and Disability Pension Scheme
- Construction worker funeral assistance scheme and construction worker death
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Girl marriage assistance scheme
- Maternity Shishu and Girl Child Help Scheme
- Solar Energy Assistance Scheme
- Mahatma Gandhi Pension Assistance Scheme
- Residential school scheme
- Medical facility plan
MNREGA workers will be able to take advantage of these schemes after registering in the Labor Department
In order to get registered with the labor department, the workers will have to submit all the important documents. Various types of schemes are also operated by the government to help the workers. Such as child benefit, maternity benefit, girl child help, disability pension, death and handicapped assistance etc. The benefit of all these schemes will be provided to the MGNREGA workers registered with the Labor Department. Apart from this, cycles are also provided to the daughters of laborers to go to school.
- Under the Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana, a cover of ₹ 500000 in case of illness, financial assistance of ₹ 200000 to the dependent in case of death under the Chief Minister Accident Insurance Scheme, etc. will also be provided to the workers.
- After registering with the Labor Department, MNREGA workers will also be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme 45 types of unorganized sector workers such as washermen, tailors, gardeners, cobblers, weavers, weavers, rickshaw pullers, rag pickers, cart drivers, street vendors, porters, animal husbandry, fisheries, poultry, etc. will be eligible.
NREGA Employment Card List
Under the NREGA Job Card List, new people of the village and city are added every year and some are also removed on the basis of eligibility criteria. NREGA Job Card List is available for 34 states and union territories across the country from last 10 years from 2009 -10 to 2018-2019. Along with viewing this list, you can also download it and use it to get employment opportunities. Today we will tell you how you can view this NREGA employment card online and you can follow the simple steps to download the state wise list of NREGA job card.
History of MNREGA Scheme
NREGA scheme was introduced by the government of PV Narasimha Rao in the year 1991. After this the scheme was approved by both the parliaments and the NREGA scheme was started in 625 districts across India. The NREGA scheme was published in the World Development Report 2014. In which it was told that through this scheme employment is provided to unskilled workers. Through this scheme that a lot of employment opportunities are generated. The World Bank has described the NREGA scheme as an excellent example of rural development.
NREGA Job Card List Purpose
Through job cards, people in rural areas are provided with minimum 100 days of guaranteed unskilled employment every year. Through which the economic condition of unemployed people improves and they become self-reliant. Due to the availability of NREGA job card online, now people can download their NREGA job card through internet sitting at home and can also check their name in NREGA job card list.
Facilities available on the official website of NREGA
- Apply for job card
- NREGA job card download
- Labor payment status
- Information about the works to be done under NREGA
MGNREGA Job Card
The Center Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee (MGNREGA) scheme ensures stable income to the most vulnerable families of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and widows. The Ministry of Rural Development has directed all the states in the country to focus on individual-labour beneficiary works under MGNREGA, which include digging of compost pits, planting mango trees or repair work in agricultural fields, digging and repairing of wells. The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible for the distribution of Mahatma Gandhi Job Cards to poor families mostly living in rural areas. Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005, formerly known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, is a tool for the poor people of the country by which they can earn money by doing labor work.
In this card, poor families of every village, every city are added to the Government of India. Those citizens who fulfill the eligibility set by the government, only those citizens get the job card. Poor people of the country can also download this MNREGA card online. Many poor families get employment from NREGA Job Card Scheme. So that they can improve their financial condition. If you also come under this scheme, then you can check your name NREGA job card list. Under this scheme, the Finance Minister of the country has said that the government will now allocate an additional Rs 40,000 crore to MNREGA to provide employment incentives. Will do The earlier budget estimate for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) was Rs 61,000 crore.
Also Read : E-Shram Card Apply Online
Key Facts in MNREGA Job Card List
- The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India also known as MGNREGA is responsible for the distribution of Mahatma Gandhi Job Cards to poor families mostly living in rural areas.
- People can download or view the job card through the official website of MGNREGA.
- You can easily download job card list by just checking your name in MNREGA Job Card List.
- NREGA Job Card List provides the information related to the tenure of work that the individual has got.
- If the government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, the government is liable to pay employment allowance to the applicant.
- The people of the country can check the details related to the NREGA scheme job card through the online portal anytime from anywhere.
Works to be done under NREGA
- Gaushala construction work
- Plantation work
- Housing construction
- Road construction
- Consolidation work
- Irrigation works etc.
Benefits of Nrega Rojgar Card List
- There is no need to go anywhere to see this NREGA Employment Card List, now you can see it online by visiting the official website through internet sitting at home.
- You can also download this list and use it to get employment opportunities.
- This card contains the complete details of all the beneficiaries of the NREGA employment card holder. Every year, a new NREGA job card is provided to each beneficiary.
- Beneficiaries of all the states of the country can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Eligibility for MNREGA Job Card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant under this scheme should be 18 years or more.
- Applicant must be a volunteer for unskilled labor.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
How to View / Download NREGA Job Card List Online?
Interested beneficiaries who want to see their name in NREGA job card list, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of MGNREGA https://nrega.nic.in/Nregahome/MGNREGA_new/Nrega_home.aspx. After visiting the NREGA Job Card List official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see an option of Reports. You have to click on the Job Card option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see an option, you have to click on the option of State Wise.
- On this page you will get the names of all the states from India. Click on the state you want to see the list of.
- After clicking, you will have to fill some information on the next page. Like financial year, district block, panchayat etc. have to be selected. After filling all the information, you have to click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking on the button the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Job Card number / Employed registration.
- After clicking on the option, now the complete list will open in front of you. After this the list will be searched in front of you, in this list you will have to click on the card number next to your name.
- After clicking on the number, your complete information will come in front of you and you can see this list as well as download it from here.
Offline process for making NREGA job card
- First of all you have to go to your village head.
- After this you will have to get the application form to apply under NREGA Job Card List.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this application form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this you have to submit this application form to the village head.
- In this way you will be able to apply offline to get the NREGA job card.
NREGA Job Card List 2022
How to apply for NREGA Job card
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply for making their MNREGA job card, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of MNREGA https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/HomeGP.aspx. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the section of Gram Panchayat, you will have to click on the option of Data Entry from this section.
- After clicking on the option the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to select your state. After selecting the state a new page will open.
- After this the login form will open in front of you. In this form you have to choose Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat, User ID, Password, Captcha Code etc.
- Then you have to click on login button.
- After login the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to click on the option of Registration & Job Card.
- After clicking you have to click on the option of BPL Data. After clicking on the option a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to fill all the information asked like village, name of the head of the family, house number, category, date of registration, applicant’s name, link, age etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the save button. After saving, a new page will open in front of you. On this page you will get your registration number and then you have to upload your photo.
MGNREGA Helpline Number : 1800-110-707
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to NREGA Job Card List then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.