Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana 2023 Apply Online
haryana deen dayal jan awas yojana 2023 apply online application/ registration form हरियाणा दीनदयाल जन आवास योजना 2022 DDJAY district wise beneficiary list
Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana 2023
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana was started in the year 2016 by the Haryana Government to provide their own house to the poor families of their state. Under this scheme, colonies are constructed on 5 to 15 acres of land by the state government in collaboration with private construction companies. Each housing plot in these colonies has an area of 150 square meters and a plot area ratio of 2.
Apart from this, the area under roads is 10% of the total licensed area. After the construction of the colonies, the builder has to give 10% of the licensed area to the government free of cost, on which the government provides some basic facilities to the citizens. Through Haryana Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana, the state government is fulfilling the dream of having a house of its own by providing houses to all the poor families of the state at affordable prices.
Also Read : Haryana Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide housing to poor citizens at affordable rates.|
Some important amendments made in DDJAY-Affordable Plotted Housing Policy
- Removal of the provision of freezing 50% of salable area– Haryana Government has approved the removal of the provision of freezing 50% of salable area in Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana. This approval has been given in the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. Because under this scheme 50% of the salable area was kept with the government. After the removal of this provision, now more beneficiaries will be able to reach the benefit of this affordable housing scheme in the state.
- Provision of Mortgage of salable area in lieu of Bank Guarantee – In case of protection against any possible mistake that may occur after completion of the project, the colonizer shall be given the necessary bank guarantee in favor of the Director for Internal Development Works and EDC Mortgage has been made mandatory for residential space covering 10% of the salable area.
- Developers will be provided with additional options for community site construction – As per the amendment, the developer will be given additional options for need based community site construction at his own cost for large scale use and provision of community facilities for the people living in the colonies. Will be given The colonizer shall not be allowed to earn membership fees or any other benefit from such community hall. In addition, the colonizer is required to obtain the Occupation Certificate of the community site before granting the final completion certificate.
Purpose of Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana
The main objective of running this scheme in Haryana is to provide financially poor and low income families their own house. Because even today there are many families in the state who are forced to live in slums, rented houses or kutcha houses due to financial constraints. Due to which they have to face a lot of difficulties in living their life. In view of this problem of poor families, Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana has been started. Through this scheme, poor families are provided their own house at affordable rates. DDJAY has brought a positive change in the lifestyle of poor families in the state. Through which the poor families of the state and the state are developing.
Benefits and Features of Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana
- Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana was started by the Haryana Government in the year 2016.
- Under this scheme, affordable housing is provided to the poor families of the state.
- The state government builds the colonies in collaboration with the builders. It then sells the houses built in these colonies to poor families at very affordable rates.
- Under this scheme, colonies are constructed on 5 to 15 acres of land, on which the area of the housing plot is 150 square meters and the plot area ratio is 2.
- After the construction of the colonies by the builder, 10% of the licensed area has to be given to the government free of cost, on which the government provides some basic facilities to the citizens.
- Under this scheme, earlier there was a provision to keep 50% of the salable area with the government. But now in the year 2022, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has removed this provision.
- Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana will play an important role in providing their own house to all the poor families of the state in the coming times.
Eligibility for application under Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicant should be bonafide of Haryana State.
- Applicant should not be a taxpayer.
- Citizens who do not have their own house are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be in government job.
Required Documents for the Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Bonafide certificate
- No home certificate
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
How to apply under Haryana Deendayal Jan Awas Yojana?
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of this scheme https://tcpharyana.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to download the form of Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana.
- Now you have to read and enter all the important information asked in this form carefully.
- After this, all the necessary documents have to be attached with the form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
- In this way you can apply under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.