Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2023 Registration
haryana mera pani meri virasat yojana 2023 registration hr mera pani meri virasat scheme hr mera pani meri virasat in hindi हरियाणा मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना 2022 cm mera pani meri virasat yojana eligibility criteria for mera pani meri virasat yojana
Content of this Article
- 1 Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2023
- 2 Objective of Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- 3 Features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- 4 Areas covered under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- 5 Incentives under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- 6 Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Key Facts
- 7 Benefits of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Haryana
- 8 Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- 9 How to apply in Mera Pani Meri Virasat ?
- 10 Contact us
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2023
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana has been launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. Under this scheme, the state government will provide incentive amount of Rs. 7 thousand per acre to the farmers who leave paddy cultivation and sow other alternative crops in place of paddy in the areas included in the dark zone of Haryana.
Under this scheme, in the first phase, 19 blocks of the state have been covered in which the depth of ground water is more than 40 meters. Out of these also eight blocks have high paddy planting, which include Siwan and Guhla in Kaithal, Sirsa, Ratia in Fatehabad and Shahabad, Ismailabad, Pipli and Babain in Kurukshetra. Apart from this, those areas have also been done under this Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme where tube wells with capacity of more than 50 horse power are being used. Farmers of the state can replace paddy with other alternative decisions like maize, tur, moong, urad, sesame, cotton, vegetable cultivation. The Chief Minister says that in the blocks where the water is below 35 meters, the cultivation of paddy will not be allowed on the Panchayati land.
Also Read : Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of State|
|Objective||Providing incentive funds to farmers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
Let us tell you that this year there is such a place in Haryana where paddy cannot be cultivated due to lack of water. And the farmers have been requested by the Chief Minister that farmers should not cultivate paddy there because paddy cultivation takes a lot of water. That is why the Haryana Government will provide incentive amount of Rs. 7 thousand per acre as financial assistance under Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojna to the farmers who are sowing other alternative crops in place of paddy in the current season. Chief Minister Manohar Lal has appealed to the farmers of the state to promote water conservation. Through this scheme, farmers were motivated to adopt crop diversification.
Features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- The Chief Minister of Haryana has launched Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana to promote water conservation.
- Under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, the state government is providing financial assistance to the farmers so that they do not have any problem to leave paddy cultivation.
- Launching this scheme, the Chief Minister of Haryana State has said that the farmers living in the areas included in the dark zone, who will leave the cultivation of paddy, will be provided an incentive amount of Rs 7000 per acre by the government.
- Apart from paddy, farmers of the state can cultivate other alternative crops like maize, tur, moong, urad, sesame, cotton, vegetables etc.
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal also informed that soon a web portal will be created for the promotion of Mera Pani-Meri Virasat Yojana, on which farmers will be able to raise their voice to get the solution of their problems.
- Interested farmers in any other block of Haryana state also want to leave paddy cultivation, then they will also be able to apply for grant under this scheme.
- This will also ensure the availability of water for the future generations.
Areas covered under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- Sirsa etc.
Incentives under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- Through this scheme, if the crop of maize, cotton, millet, pulses, vegetables etc. is grown by the farmer on 50% or more of the cultivated land, instead of paddy, then in this situation the farmer will get an incentive of ₹ 7000 per acre. will be provided.
- To get this amount, the farmer will have to do 50% or more than 50% crop diversification in the previous year’s paddy area.
- If the irrigation equipment is installed by the farmer in the field for crop diversification, then in this situation the farmer will have to pay only GST of the total cost.
- If the crop is insured by the farmer under crop diversification, then the amount of the farmer’s share will be paid by the government.
- A subsidy of 40% will be provided on maize sowing machine.
- Machines will be installed in the mandis for drying maize so that the farmers can be paid a fair price.
- The crop grown by the farmer under Mera Pani Meri Virasat will be procured by the government at the minimum support price.
- All the blocks whose ground water level is 35 meters deep or more and in addition to paddy, less water-consuming crops are grown on the panchayat land, then in this situation ₹7000 per acre will be provided to the Gram Panchayat.
- All those farmers who have cultivated fruit plants and vegetables in place of paddy under crop diversification will be paid at the rate of ₹7000 per acre. Apart from this, grant amount will also be paid to them according to the provisions of other schemes to be operated by the Horticulture Department.
Also Read : PM Krishi Udan Scheme
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Key Facts
- Farmers will not be allowed to cultivate paddy in those places where paddy was not cultivated last year.
- Paddy will not be cultivated in the Gram Panchayat where the water level is 35 meters deep.
- Those farmers whose tubewells are running on 50 horse power electric motor will not be allowed to cultivate paddy.
- A subsidy of 85% will be provided for setting up drip irrigation system in the field.
- For the success of this scheme, wide publicity will be given by the government.
- A portal will be launched for the implementation of this scheme.
Benefits of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Haryana
- The farmers of Haryana can take advantage of this scheme.
- 80 percent subsidy will also go for micro-irrigation and drip irrigation, along with providing farm machinery necessary for sowing etc. in the cultivation of maize and pulses.
- Under this scheme, cultivation of maize, tur, moong, urad, sesame, cotton and vegetables will be done. These crops will be procured at the minimum support price.
- Under this scheme, farmers will have to register online to get the incentive amount by the state government.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Agricultural land documents
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Mera Pani Meri Virasat ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, then they should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of New Registration. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- After this the login form will appear in front of you, you will have to fill your mobile number in the login form and then enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- After clicking on the button, the registration form will open in front of you and you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your registration will be completed.
- Helpline Number -1800-180-2117
- Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department
Krishi Bhawan, Sector 21, Panchkula
- E-mail: agriharyana2009[at]gmail[dot]com, psfcagrihry[at]gmail[dot]com
- Tel.: 0172-2571553, 2571544
- Fax: 0172-2563242
- Kisan Call Centre-18001801551
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.