HP Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojana 2022 Application Form
mukhya mantri gyandeep yojana 2022 application form / registration education loan subsidy scheme for students, check details at hpepass.cgg.gov.in, interest subvention on loans for pursuing professional / technical / higher education courses एचपी मुख्यमंत्री ज्ञानदीप योजना 2021
Content of this Article
HP Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojana 2022
Himachal Pradesh Government has started Mukhyamantri Gyandeep Yojana for the meritorious students of Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, the government has given loan facility to economically weak students for higher education at low rates. In the financial budget of 2016-17, the government had announced a new scheme by the name of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Gyandeep Yojana. On March 8, 2016, the Chief Minister had announced Mukhyamantri Gyandeep Yojana to provide higher education to the students of the state.
This is a new Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojna sponsored by State Govt. for All Those Students who Bonafide of the HP State pursuing Professional/Technical course and Higher Education Course from recognized Institutions in India. Under this Scheme, Interest subsidy is admissible from any Bank on Education loan availed up to the Maximum of Rs. 10 (Ten lakh only) Interest subsidy to the extent of 4% p.a. on Education loan will be allowed.
Also Read : HP Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Gyandeep Yojana
- Applicant must be a citizen of Himachal.
- Under this scheme, the applicant has to show the annual income of his family.
- The student has to take admission in any recognized institute in the country.
- Applicant must have successfully passed in 12th class.
How to Apply for HP Mukhyamantri Gyandeep Yojana
- Under the Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Gyandeep Yojana, students can apply for a loan in any nationalized bank to pursue higher education.
- Two pass students deposited under Mukhyamantri Gyandeep Yojana will get four percent interest rebate on education loan up to ten lakhs.
- Application forms will be available for loan from bank branches and Directorate of Higher Education.
- Under the Chief Minister Gyandeep Yojana, students will be given a loan up to a maximum of ten lakh rupees to get vocational, technical and higher education.
- To take a loan, it has been made mandatory to study from a recognized institution located anywhere in the country.
- The loan will be recovered after one year of completion of the course.
Also Read : HP Him Care Scheme
Banking Process For Mukhyamantri Gyandeep Yojana
- UCO Bank has been made the nodal bank under the Chief Minister Gyandeep Yojana.
- The government will pay this interest to the subsidized banks.
- Other banks have to apply to UCO Bank.
- Cases will be sent to the government through UCO Bank.
- The government will pay the banks twice a year in the months of April and September.
- Banks are giving education loan at 10% interest rate.
- On implementation of this scheme, the interest will come down by 4%.
- Interest subvention will definitely give relief to the poor class students.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to HP Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.