HP Sahara Yojana 2024 Apply Online
hp sahara yojana 2024 apply online हिमाचल प्रदेश सहारा योजना स्वास्थ्य उपचार मासिक भत्ता health treatment scheme for poor patients hp 3000 rs. per month for poor patients कमजोर वर्गों के उपचार के लिए एचपी मुख्यमंत्री सहारा योजना 2023 himachal pradesh sahara yojana application form hp health treatment scheme
HP Sahara Yojana 2024
Himachal Pradesh Government had launched Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana on 9th February to provide financial assistance to the people suffering from serious illness belonging to poor families of their state. At present, through this scheme, people suffering from serious diseases are given 3000 rupees per month i.e. 48000 rupees for annual treatment.
The plan covers specific critical diseases like Paralysis, Parkinson’s, Cancer, Muscular Dystrophy, Haemophilia, Thalassemia and Renal Failure. But when this scheme was started in the financial year 2019-20, at that time Rs 2.482 crore was allocated under this scheme and ₹ 2000 per month was provided to the beneficiaries for treatment. The Chief Minister has only one goal of starting Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana so that poor people can be supported financially for a long time at the time of their serious illness. So that he can get good treatment for his disease.
Also Read : HP Him Care Scheme
Name of Scheme
|Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
|People with serious illness
To provide financial assistance to poor people for treatment of their serious illness.
|₹3000 per month (₹36000 per annum)
Diseases to be covered under HP Sahara Yojana
Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the government for the treatment of the following serious diseases.
- Muscular dystrophy
- Liver failure
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
The main objective of starting this scheme of the state government is to provide financial support to the poor people of Himachal Pradesh at the time of their serious illness. Because people from financially poor families are unable to get treatment for their serious illness due to lack of money, due to which they have to face death while leading a very sad life. Financial assistance of ₹ 3000 is provided every month by the government to the financially poor sick through Sahara Yojana Himachal Pradesh so that they can use this amount to get good treatment of their serious illness and lead a healthy life. The initiative of the Himachal Pradesh government to start this scheme is very commendable because now by benefiting under the HP Sahara Yojana, the poor people of the state have also been financially able to get their serious illness treated for a long time.
Some key points of Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
- The government has made a provision to implement this scheme on the basis of some phases. Accordingly, the target was to benefit at least 6000 patients in its first phase.
- 14.40 crore was provided for the financial year 2019-20 through which about 9471 critical patients have been covered in the first phase in 2020.
- Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur ji had announced this scheme earlier during 2 HP budget 2019-20. Again for 2020-21, the CMO office had officially announced the benefit of patients under this scheme on 11 September 2021 through a tweet.
- Under this scheme, 14 major hospitals including district hospitals have been included. These include the most famous hospital of the state, Indira Gandhi Health Hospital.
- The entire cost of financial assistance provided to the patients under the Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana is borne by the state government itself.
- Mobile diagnostic vans are also being deployed in the state for the treatment of diseases like breast and surgical cancer. These mobile vans will work in collaboration with state medical colleges to prevent these serious diseases.
- A provision has also been made for online monitoring of referral of sick beneficiaries under this scheme.
Benefits and Features of Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
- Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram Thakur ji has started Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana to provide financial assistance to the poor people of his state at the time of serious illness.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 is provided every month for the treatment of people suffering from serious illness. Earlier ₹2000 per month was given to the beneficiaries under this scheme.
- This financial assistance is given for specific serious diseases like Paralysis, Parkinson’s, Cancer, Muscular Dystrophy, Haemophilia, Thalassemia and Renal Failure.
- The amount of financial assistance provided under HP Sahara Yojana is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Now by getting benefited under this scheme, people suffering from serious diseases of the state will be able to get their treatment for a long time.
Also Read : HP Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana
Eligibility Criteria under Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Only people from economically weaker sections are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant patient from all sources should not exceed Rs.4 lakh.
- Also the applicant has to prove the diagnosis of suffering from serious illness.
- Certificate of illness
- Aadhar card
- Family income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Treatment record
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
How to apply offline under Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana?
Under this scheme, the process of application has been kept offline, which will be done by the Anganwadi workers, ASHA workers along with their assistants of the state. A campaign will be launched by the Himachal Pradesh government to popularize this scheme. In which Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) and other health workers will identify the beneficiaries in the state. Will assist them with identification as well as with prescribed formalities. The State Government will also give a prize of ₹ 200 to encourage the participation of ASHA workers. That is, the beneficiary does not need to go to any government office to take advantage of this scheme because under the Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana offline application process will be done by Anganwadi workers, ASHA workers along with their assistants.
How to Apply HP Sahara Yojana Online
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme https://sahara.hpsbys.in/Home/Default.
- Now you have to click on the option of New Registration on the home page.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- Provide all the information asked in the registration form.
- Finally click on Register option.
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to HP Sahara Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.