Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 KVS Class I-XII Application Form
kendriya vidyalaya admission 2022 online application form check kvs schedule last date of admission in kvs session guidelines for kendriya vidyalaya admission kendriya vidyalaya admission from केंद्रीय विद्यालय प्रवेश ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म kendriya vidyalaya admission for class 1 2 9 to 12 admission process in kvs
Content of this Article
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23
- 2 KVS Admission Notification 2022-23
- 3 KV Admission Schedule 2022 For Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11
- 4 Important Links :
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for KVS Admission
- 6 Preference to Admission in KVS School
- 7 Reservation Criteria For KVS Admission
- 8 Fee Structure
- 9 KVS Admission 2022-23 Process
- 10 Documents required for KVS Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23
Students can submit application form for admission in class 9th till 30 June 2022. Online Registrations for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for session 2022-23 has started now. Offline Registrations for Class II, III, IV, V, VI & VII can be done from 08 to 16 April, 2022. Apply Online from link below…
KVS Admission Form for class 1 has been released in April and application form notification and guidelines for class 1 have been issued, after which the interested candidates can fill the KVS admit card. Every year the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan issues applications for admission of eligible students in various Kendriya Vidyalayas spread across the country.
Students have to register online to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Online registration for the class will start from the first week of March. Registration for class 11 will start after the announcement of the 10th class board result. All students should complete the online registration at the earliest, as they will not accept a single admit card after the last date. So those who are willing to get admission in KVS can fill the admit card. Please refer to “School List” for schools for registration of classes I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, visit official link given below and KVS admission form 2022-23 fill.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
KVS Admission Notification 2022-23
|Name of Authority||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Admission in||Class 1 to 11|
|Mode of Application Form||Online / Offline|
KV Admission Schedule 2022 For Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11
KVS authority will release the Admission Booklet (Notification) for Class 1st to Class 11th in February 2022 last week. Online Application Form Login for Class 1st started from March 2022. Admission for Class 2nd onwards (Except Class XI) from last week of March 2022. Online Registration for Class 11th Admission will start within 10 days after the 10th Board result declaration. Check the complete schedule of kvs online admission kvs gov in from the below section.
|1. प्रवेश के लिए विज्ञापन
Advertisement for Admission
|28 February 2022|
|2. कक्षा-I के लिए पंजीकरण – ऑनलाइन माध्यम से
Online Registration for Class-I
|from 28 February 2022 10:00 AM Onwards|
|3. कक्षा-I के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण की अंतिम तिथि.
Last date of Online Registration for Class-I.
|11 April 2022 til 7:00 PM|
|4. a) Declaration of provisional select and
waiting list of registered candidates
सभी पंजीकृत विद्यार्थियों की चयनित एवं प्रतीक्षा सूची
(b) Admission of eligible candidates of selected
list in following order:
(ii) From Service Priority Category (I and II)
(iii) Shortfall of Reservation Quota
admission in (i) and (ii) above
चयनित उपरोक्त जारी सूची के अनुसार विद्यार्थियों ं के
प्रवेश का आरंभ निम्न क्रम में :
(i) शिक्षा के अधिकार के अंतर्गत चयनित
(ii) सेवा श्रेणी वरीयिा क्रम श्रेणी I एवं II में से चयलनि
(iii) उपरोक्त में शामिल आरक्षित कोटे में में भरी सीट ं के
बाद रिक्त सीट पर प्रवेश
|1st list on :- 15 April, 2022
2nd list on:- 22 April 2022
3rd List on:- 29 April 2022
(if seats remain vacant)
|5. कक्षा-II तथा अन्य कक्षाओं का पंजीकरण (in offline
mode)( कक्षा -XI को छोड़कर) – कक्षा- विशेष में रिक्तियॉ होने की स्थति में
Registration for Class – II onwards (except Class XI)
Subject in offline mode to availability of
vacancies in a particular class.
|08 to 16 April 2022|
|6. कक्षा द्वितीय तथा आगे की कक्षाओं के लिए सूची जारी करना
Declaration of list of class II onwards
|21 April, 2022 on 04:00 PM|
|7. कक्षा द्वितीय तथा आगे की कक्षाओं के लिए प्रवेश
Admission for class II on wards.
|30 June, 2022|
|8. के वी के छात्र / छात्रा : कक्षा – XI में प्रवेश के लिए पंजीकरण
For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
|Within 10 days after the declaration of class X results.|
|9. के वी के छात्र / छात्रा : कक्षा – XI के लिए प्रेवश सूची जारी करना
KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class – XI.
|Within 20 days after the declaration of class X results.|
|10. गैर के वी के छात्र / छात्रा : कक्षा – XI में प्रवेश के लिए पंजीकरण , प्रवेश सूची जारी करना एवं प्रवेश ( रिक्तिया होने की स्थिति में )
Non – KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI ( Subject to availability of vacancies )
|After the admissions of KV students in class X|
|11. कक्षा 11 सहित सभी कक्षाओं में प्रवेश की अंतिम तिथि
Last date of admission for all classes including XI.
|30 days after the declaration of class X result)|
Important Links :
|KVS Admission Online Form 2022 Link||Apply Here|
|KVS Admission Guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Admission
Students who are going to Kendriya Vidyalaya School Admission must ensure the eligibility criteria before taking admission at kvsangathan nic in admission 2022-23 class 1 & Class 11. A child should be 5 Years old to get admission in Class 1st. Candidates can check the Minimum & Maximum age criteria class-wise from the given below table.
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age on 31st March|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Preference to Admission in KVS School
KVS authority will provide admission to children to the preference of Central Government Employees, State Government Staff, and after then to private employees. Check the Preference of admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools.
- 1st Preference = Central Govt employees Children.
- 2nd Preference = Army and Ex-Army’s children.
- 3rd Preference = Government employees’ children.
- 4th Preference = Single girl child quota.
- 5th Preference = Private or self-employed personnel’s Children.
Also Read : Udyam Registration Process
Reservation Criteria For KVS Admission
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS)||25%|
|Admission Fees||Rs 25/-|
|Re-Admission Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200/-|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300/-|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs 400/-|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100/-|
|Computer Science Fee (For Elective Subjects) + 2 Stage||Rs 150/-|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII)||Rs 500/-|
KVS Admission 2022-23 Process
Eligible candidates can check the KVS Admission Process class-wise here. We are given the admission process for reference purposes in the below section.
Class 1st Admission
- 15% of seats are reserved for SC Category.
- 7.5% Seats are reserved for ST Category.
- In the first phase of admission, 10 seats (Out of 40) to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats), and 10 seats will be filled from all applicants of SC / ST / EWS / BPL/ OBC Category.
- In the Second Phase of admission, the remaining seats are filled as per category wise.
Class 2 to Class 8 Admission
KVS authority is not conducting any admission test for admission in class II to Class VIII. The admission process will be done on the basis of the Category System. If the no. of applicants are more than no. of seats then the department will be followed the lottery system.
Admission in Class 9th
- KVS Department will be organizing the Admission Test for admission in Class 9th. Candidates can get admission on the basis of merit list category-wise.
- In the admission test questions will be asked from various subjects like Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science, and Science.
- Question Paper will be of 100 Marks and 20 Marks for each subject.
- The duration of the admission test is 03 Hours.
- Candidates must score 33% marks to qualify for the test and SC / ST / Divyang category candidates have to secure 25% Marks.
Class 11th Admission
- Admission to Class XI will be based on average marks scored in Class 10th Board Exams for Science, Commerce, Arts Stream.
- For Science Stream – Minimum 60% Marks
- For Commerce Stream – Minimum of 55% Marks
- Humanities – All students who passed the Class 10th Examination.
Documents required for KVS Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate (Age Proof) for Class I
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU Employees and members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS Employees.
- Caste Certification (ST/SC/EWS/OBC/BPL).
- Residence Proof Certificate.
- Disability / Handicapped Certificate.
- Certificate of retirement for Unformed Defense Employees.
- Transfer Certificate.
|Common Document List|
|Registration Form for Class-XI (Sample)||Click Here|
|Option Form for Class-XI (Sample)||Click Here|
|Registration Form Class-II Onwards (Sample)||Click Here|
|Application for leave||Click Here|
|Application for withdrawal/school leaving||Click Here|
|Transfer Certificate||Click Here|
|Died In Harness Certificate||Click Here|
|Format Service Certificate State Government||Click Here|
|Service Certificate Central Government||Click Here|
|Self Declaration Distance Between School And Residence||Click Here|
If you have any query related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 Online Registration, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.