E-Shram Card Apply Online : e shramik Card Download
e-shram card apply online e shram portal registration form at eshram.gov.in or apply through CSC, make login at national database for unorganised sector workers (NDUW), construction labourers, unorganized workers / migrant workforce, street vendors, domestic workers make registration at e-Shram website ई श्रम पोर्टल पंजीकरण
Various types of schemes are started by the government for the workers of organized and unorganized sector of the country. So that all workers can be made strong and self-reliant. But there are many workers who are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme but due to some reason they are deprived of getting the benefit of the scheme. E-Shram Portal has been launched by the Government of India for all such workers. Information related to all workers will be collected on this portal.
The e-shram portal has been launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav. Through E Shram Card, a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepared, which will be seeded from Aadhaar. Due to which the laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be linked together. The name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family related information etc. will be entered on the portal. Along with connecting the workers together, many facilities will also be provided to them through e Shram Card. A 12 digit e-card will be provided to all the registered workers which will be valid across the country. Through this card, the benefits of various schemes will also be provided to the workers.
Through the E Shram Portal card, the workers will be distributed on the basis of their work. So that it will also help in providing employment to them. Apart from this, through the database, the government will also get help in launching various types of schemes for the workers and their better operation. The e-Shram portal will be operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
Also Read : PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
E Shram Card stake holders
- Ministry of labor and employment
- Ministry of electronics and information technology
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- private sector partner
Benefits of E Shramik Card
- E Shram Portal has been launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav.
- National database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepared through e-shram portal.
- This database will be seeded from Aadhaar.
- Through this portal, laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be linked together.
- The name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family related information etc. will be entered on the portal.
- Various facilities will be provided to the workers through the e-shram portal.
- 12 digit record will be provided to all the registered workers which will be valid across the country.
- Through this card, the benefits of various schemes will also be provided to the workers.
- Through the e-shram portal card, the workers will be divided on the basis of their work, which will help them in providing employment.
- Through the database, the government will also get help in launching and operating various types of schemes for the workers.
- This portal will be operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
Purpose of E Shram Card
The main objective of the E-Shram portal is to create a centralized database of all unorganized sector workers including construction workers, migrant workers, gig and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, etc. The e-shram portal has also been launched with an aim to improve the implementation of social security schemes. Integration of social security schemes will also be done through e-shram portal. Through E Shram Portal, workers will also get help in providing employment according to their skills. Apart from this, this portal will also provide a comprehensive database to deal with any national crisis like Kovid-19 in future.
Some important information related to E Shram Card
- The work of making e-shram card has been started by the government from 26 August 2021.
- Citizens of any state of the country can get this card made.
- Through this card you will be able to get the benefits of various government schemes.
- No minimum income eligibility has been set by the government to get the benefit of this scheme. But the applicant should not be an income tax payer to get the benefit of this scheme.
- All the workers of the unorganized sector can get e-shram card made.
- With the creation of this card, the database of all the workers will be available with the government.
- All those workers who are working in the unorganized sector and whose age is between 16 to 59 years can register on the e Shram portal.
- This database will be created by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- All unorganized sector workers will be able to register on the official website to get this card made.
- Each worker will be provided with an identity card containing a unique identification number.
- According to the database received through this scheme, various types of schemes will be operated by the government.
- Registering on this portal is completely free.
- After registering on the E Shram Portal, an E Shram Card will be provided which will be valid for life.
- Beneficiaries will not need to renew this card.
- But it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to update their account once in a year.
- There is no minimum educational qualification prescribed for availing the benefits of this scheme.
- Workers and landless farmers related to agriculture sector can get themselves registered on this portal.
- No last date has been fixed for registering on this portal. The worker can register himself on this portal at any time.
- Through this card, the database of workers moving from the unorganized sector to the organized sector will also be available with the government.
- Apart from this, this database will also prove to be effective in providing employment to the workers.
- On getting this card, you will also be provided the benefit of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. Under which you will be provided accident insurance up to ₹ 200000. If you have E Shram Card then the amount of premium will be borne by the government to get the benefit of this scheme.
Also Read : PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme
Beneficiaries of E Shram Card
- Small and marginal farmer
- Agricultural Laborers
- Share cropper
- Labeling & Packaging
- Building and construction worker
- Leather worker
- Domestic workers
- Vegetable and fruit seller
- Newspaper seller
- Rickshaw driver
- CSC center driver
- MGNREGA workers
- Asha worker etc.
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number linked with aadhar number
- Savings bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Some important instructions for making e-shram card
- This scheme has been started only for the workers of unorganized sector. Citizens belonging to the organized sector cannot get the benefit of this scheme. If you are from organized sector then your application will be canceled
- Members of ESIC and EPFO come in the organized sector. If you have a PF account, it means that you are availing the benefits of ESIC related services. In this case your application will be invalid.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to construction workers, street vendors, migrant laborers, domestic workers, agriculture, laborers and employees associated with the unorganized sector.
- At the time of application, it is necessary for you to keep in mind that there is no mistake in the information given by you.
- There should not be any mistake in your application with Aadhaar card number and bank details. If any such mistake occurs then your application will not be accepted.
E Shram Card Registration
- First of all you have to go to the official website of E Shram Portal https://eshram.gov.in/.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Register on E Shram.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your Aadhar link mobile number and captcha code.
- Now you have to enter EPFO and ESIC member status.
- Now you have to click on the option of Send OTP.
- After this an OTP will come on your mobile phone which you will have to enter in the OTP box.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- After this you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- After this, another OTP will be sent to your mobile phone, which you will have to enter in the OTP box and click on the option of Validate.
- Now your photograph and other information from the database of your Aadhar card will open in front of you on your screen.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Confirm to enter other details.
- After this you have to enter the following information:-
- Personal information
- Education qualification
- Occupation and skill
- Bank details
- You have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the option of Preview Self Declaration.
- Now all the information entered by you will be open in front of you.
- You need to check this information.
- After this, you have to tick the declaration and click on the submit option.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile phone, which you have to enter in the OTP box and click on the option of Verify.
- Now you have to click on the confirm option.
- After this your e-shram card will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Download UAN Card.
- In this way your e Shram Card will be downloaded.
Contact Information :
- Helpline Number- 14434
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Address- Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011, India
- Phone number: 011-23389928
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to E-Shram Card Apply Online then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.