Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana 2023 Apply Online
rajasthan mukhyamantri anuprati yojana 2023 apply online anuprati cm free coaching scheme 2021 application/ registration form check eligibility, benefits, complete details here राजस्थान अनुप्रति मुख्यमंत्री नि:शुल्क कोचिंग योजना 2022
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana 2023
Latest Update: Application for second phase of Anuprati Coaching Scheme starts from July 10
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the proposal to increase the number of beneficiaries from 15000 to 30000 under ‘Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme’. The Chief Minister has approved a financial arrangement of Rs 56.40 crore for this corresponding coaching scheme. With this important decision, students from economically weaker sections of the state will get an opportunity to get free coaching for preparation of various professional courses and competitive exams.
Rajasthan Anupriti Yojana has been started by the state government in the year 2005. Under this scheme, the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes and BPL of the general category of the state. Talented candidates from families are given various competitive exams like Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IITs, IIMs, CPMTs, NITs. And for the preparation of selection in state engineering and medical etc., financial assistance will be provided by the Rajasthan government.
Under this scheme, an incentive amount up to Rs. 1 lakh will be provided by the Rajasthan government to poor students of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes who pass at various levels in the All India Civil Services Examination. This amount will be made available at different levels. The annual income of the family of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes taking advantage of this scheme should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
Under this Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana, an incentive amount of Rs 10 thousand will be provided to the students while successful in RPMT / RPET, the engineering and medical entrance examination to be conducted in the state by the Government of Rajasthan and taking admission in the Government Medical and Engineering College.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan anuprati Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Poor students of the state|
|Objective||Providing incentive funds|
Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme launched
This scheme was started for the economically weaker sections of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students. Incentive amount is provided to all eligible beneficiaries through this scheme. Now a new scheme is going to be started by the government in place of this scheme. At present, coaching scheme for medical and technical entrance examinations of Tribal Development Department and Anupriti scheme of Social Justice Empowerment Department and Minority Affairs Department is being operated to provide incentive amount. But now instead of these two schemes, the Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme will be started by the government. This has been announced by the Government of Rajasthan on 6 June 2021. Economically weak students from every section of the state will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Objective of Rajasthan Anupriti Yojana
As you all know, the condition of the families of students belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe class is very weak, due to which the children of these families are not able to get higher education. In view of this problem, the state government has started the Rajasthan Anupriti Yojana.
- Under this scheme, all the poor students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Category of Rajasthan are given various competitive examinations like Indian Civil Service, Sajasthan Civil Service, IIT, IIM, C. .PMT, NIT And to encourage by providing financial assistance for the preparation of selection in state engineering and medical etc.
- To make the future bright in the field of education of poor students through Rajasthan Anupriti Yojana.
- Empowering the candidates through this scheme.
Incentive amount to be given in Anuprit scheme
Incentive amount for All India Civil Services Examination
|On passing the preliminary examination||Rs. 65000|
|On passing the main examination||Rs. 30,000|
|On passing the interview||Rs. 5000|
|Total amount||Rs. 1,00000|
Amount Payable for RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission Exam
|On passing the preliminary examination||Rs. 25000|
|On passing the main examination||Rs. 20,000|
|On passing the interview||Rs. 5000|
|Total amount||Rs. 50,000|
In which examinations you will get the benefit of Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme
Under this scheme, any student can take advantage of this scheme for only one year. It has also been determined by the government for which exam this scheme will be applicable.
- UPSC civil service exam
- RPSC RAS Exam
- RSMSSB Exam
- Sub inspector exam
- Current Pay Matrix Level 10 Exam and Other Exams Above
- Reet exam
- RSSB Patwari & Junior Assistant Exam
- Constable recruitment exam
- Engineering and medical entrance exam
- CLAT exam
- Ex-Grade Pay 2400, Above Present Level 5
- Ex-Grade Pay 3600 Above Present Level 10
Benefits of Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, poor class students of Rajasthan.
- To encourage the Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribes poor class students of the state in the field of education, financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh will be provided by the government.
- Under Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan, an incentive amount of Rs 50000 will be provided to the students for RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission examination (IIT, IIM, AIMS, NIT, NLU).
- 1000 rupees will be provided to the candidate after successful in RPMT / RPET conducted by Rajasthan Government and taking admission in Government Medical / Engineering College.
Also Read : PM E-Vidya Portal Student Registration
Key facts of Rajasthan Anupriti Yojana
- The benefit of Anupratis scheme is provided to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Special Groups, Other Backward Classes, BPL card holders, general category BPL card holders and Economically Backward Classes (all those students who have secured 85% marks in the final examination). Will be done.
- Under this scheme, all eligible beneficiaries are provided financial assistance in the form of incentive money for further studies after passing the preliminary examination of IAS and RAS.
- Through this scheme, an incentive amount of ₹ 100000 will be provided for the Civil Services Examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 65000 will be provided on passing the preliminary examination of civil services examination, ₹ 30000 on passing the main examination and ₹ 5000 on passing literacy.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 50000 will be provided on passing the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination.
- The student will be given ₹ 25000 on passing the preliminary exam of Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination, ₹ 20000 for passing the main exam and ₹ 5000 on passing literacy.
- Apart from this, an amount of ₹ 50000 will be provided for getting technical education through this scheme if successful in the entrance examination in the educational institution.
Eligibility of Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Rajasthan to get the benefit of Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme.
- Under this scheme, students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, Minorities and Economically Weaker Sections can apply.
- This application can be made through Tribal Regional Development Department, Social Justice Empowerment and Minority Affairs Department. All those students whose parents are working as state government employees up to matriculation level 11 and getting salary can also get the benefit of this scheme.
- To get the benefit under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be ₹ 800000 or less.
How to apply Rajasthan Anupriti Yojana online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for getting benefits under this scheme by the state government, then they should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Social Justice and Empowerment Department https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/schemes/Anuprati.html.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will find below IAS, RAS. Application form format for IITs, IIMs etc. Application form format will appear as written.
- You should have IAS, RAS. If you want to download the application of IAS, RAS. Click on the option of application form. After this you will get IAS, RAS. Application form PDF has to be downloaded.
- Similarly if you want to download the application form for IIT, IIM etc. then you have to click on Application form for IIT, IIM etc. After this the application form PDF for IITs, IIMs etc. will open in front of you.
- In this way you have to download the application. After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form. After filling all the information you have to attach your required documents with your application form.
- Then, you will have to submit the application form to the Divisional District Magistrate of your home district within a period of three months after the candidate has passed various competitive examinations/taken admission in educational institutions.
- In this way your application will be completed.
Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme Selection Process
- Under Mukhyamantri Anupriti Coaching Scheme, students will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th and class 10th.
- Apart from this, the target of each district will be fixed by the department.
- According to this goal, arrangements will be made for the coaching of the students in the selected institutes on the merit of the students.
- At least 50% of the beneficiaries of this scheme will be girl students.
- The Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme will be operated by the Tribal Regional Development Department for the ST category.
- For SC, OBC, MBC and EWS category will be done by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Apart from this, this scheme will be operated by the Minority Affairs Department for the minority community.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.