SHRESHTA Scheme 2023 Registration
shreshta scheme 2023 registration to provide quality residential education to meritorious SC students in private schools, SRESHTA Yojana aims to work for socio-economic upliftment and overall development of scheduled caste students, check details here श्रेष्ठ योजना 2022
SHRESHTA Scheme 2023
The Ministry Of Social justice and empowerment have recently launched a scheme called SHRESHTA scheme. Through this scheme, residential education will be provided to SC students in High School in targeted areas. This article covers all the important aspects of the SHRESHTA scheme.
SHRESHTA scheme, scholarships will be provided to the beneficiaries that will cover all the educational expenses of meritorious students from class 9th to 11th. Only students belonging to scheduled caste will be able to take benefit of this scheme.
Also Read : ASEEM Portal Registration
Objective of the SHRESHTA Scheme
The objective of the Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA) is as follows:
- To enhance the reach of the development initiative of the government.
- To fill the gap in service-deprived Scheduled Castes (SCs) dominant areas in the sector of education by collaborating with voluntary organizations.
- Provide an environment for socio-economic upliftment and overall development of the Scheduled Castes (SCs).
- To provide access to high-quality education to bright Scheduled Caste (SC) students so that they can explore future opportunities.
Benefits And Features Of SHRESHTA Scheme
- The ministry of Social justice and empowerment have launched SHRESHTA Scheme for residential education for SC students in High School in targeted areas.
- Through this scheme scholarships will be provided to the beneficiaries that will cover all the educational expenses of meritorious students from class 9th to 11th.
- Only students belonging to scheduled caste will be able to take benefit of this scheme.
- The government is going to roll out the scheme from the academic year 2023-24.
- In order to take advantage of this scheme students are required to give an entrance examination which is known as NETS or National entrance test for SHRESHTA.
- It is basically a national level test which is conducted by the national testing agency in a computer-based mode.
- All those students who qualify NETs exam will be shortlisted for admission to CBSE affiliated schools.
- Through this scheme scholarship will be directly disbursed to the schools who are giving admission to the shortlisted students.
- This scholarship will cover school fees and hostel fees.
- This scheme is applicable only for the residential schools which are affiliated with CBSE upto class 12th, are in operation for five years or more with 75% pass percentage or more in class 10th and 12th in the last three years.
Eligibility Criteria For Students
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- Student must belong to scheduled category
- The applicant must qualify National entrance test
Eligibility Criteria For Schools
- The school should be a Residential School affiliated to CBSE
- School should be up to class 12th
- The school should be in operation for at least 5 years
- More than 75% students should be passed in class 10th and 12th board examination in last 5 years
Also Read : PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
SHRESHTA NETS Test: Important Dates
|Events||Date & Time|
Online submission of application form through website (https://shreshta.nta.nic.in/)
|03 May 2023 to 27 May 2023 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Correction in application form details only on website*||28 May 2023 to 29 May 2023 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Card from NTA Website||14 June 2023|
|Exam Date||18 June 2023|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes (3 hrs)|
|Exam Time||02:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.|
Procedure To Apply Under SHRESHTA Scheme
- First of all go to the official website of shreshth Yojana https://shreshta.nta.nic.in/
- On the homepage you are required to click on Apply Online.
- On this page you have to to click on New Registration.
- A new page will appear before you containing instructions
- You have to read these instructions very carefully
- Now you have to tick on the checkbox
- After that you have to click on Click Here to Proceed
- Application form will appear before you.
- In this application form you have to enter the following details:-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identity type
- Identification number
- Sub locality
- Pin code
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Alternate mobile number
- Permanent address
- Security pin
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under SHRESHTA scheme
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to SHRESHTA Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.