Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023 Eligibility, Benefits
tamil nadu cm breakfast scheme 2023 application process eligibility breakfast menu and objective apply online for mukhyamantri breakfast scheme தமிழக முதல்வர் காலை உணவு திட்டம் 2022
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023
TN CM Breakfast Scheme has been started by the Tamil Nadu State Government, this scheme has been started for the first time in the state. During a program, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu had said that breakfast is very important for the body, so it should not be ignored. Under this, breakfast will be provided to the children of class 1 to 5.
In the first phase of this scheme, about 1545 government primary schools will be provided breakfast by the state government, through which about 1.14 million students will be provided breakfast in the school. Under this scheme, only primary school children will be given nutritious breakfast.
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme will be operated till it is expanded to the entire state. Entire Tamil Nadu will be covered under this scheme. Apart from this, under this scheme, every child will be given 150-500 grams of breakfast prepared food with sambar and vegetables, the government has also provided breakfast menus for 5 days of the week “Monday to Friday”. It has been pointed out that during the current period of his party-led administration, the school lunch program will be elevated to a higher level.
Also Read : Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||School Students of Class First to Five|
|Objective||Providing Free Breakfast|
|Benefits||Providing protein rich breakfast to students in school|
Features of Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
The Tamil Nadu government has introduced the Chief Ministers’ Breakfast Scheme for the first time in the state. As the most essential meal of the day, breakfast should never be neglected, as stated by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu during an event announcing the program. Since children rush to get to school early in the morning, many children skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast makes youngsters weary, angry, and restless.
- Under the program, breakfast will be provided to pupils in classes one through five.
- The government approved 33.56 billion rupees for the Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme on July 27, 2020.
- In the first phase of this scheme Govt. will supply breakfast to about 1,545 government primary schools, resulting in around 1.14 million students receiving breakfast at school.
- This will only give the most nutrient-dense breakfast to elementary school children on school days.
- This scheme will be implemented through local bodies till it gets expanded and covers all of Tamil Nadu.
- During the current duration of his party-led administration, the school lunch program will be elevated to a higher level.
- A prepared meal consisting of 150–500 grams of breakfast with sambar and veggies is to be supplied to each and every kid. The government has also provided the breakfast menu for the five working days (Monday through Friday).
Objectives of TN CM Breakfast Scheme
The main objective of the Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme is to increase awareness about the importance of self-confidence. Through this scheme, the school children have to be educated mentally and physically and make them aware, this will spread awareness not only among the children but in the whole society. The TN CM Breakfast Scheme also aims to provide nutritious breakfast to school children so that they can start their day well and at the same time it will also have a good effect on their overall health. A large number of primary school students will be assisted by the Tamil Nadu government under this scheme, and a budget of Rs 33.56 crore has been allocated by the state government for the phase from 2022 to 2023.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
There are various advantages to the program, like
- The breakfast program will assist students in grades 1 through 5 by offering a free meal in the early morning.
- Breakfast nourishes the child’s brain and general wellness.
- The scheme encourages children and also nourishes them.
- With the aid of the meal, children who miss breakfast in the morning will not feel hungry at school and will remain attentive throughout the day.
- The scheme provides initial benefits to approximately 1.25 lakh young people.
- This scheme would help eliminate the nutritional shortfall in elementary schools, particularly in metropolitan regions where children from disadvantaged backgrounds lack the required nutritious meals in the morning.
- More than 43,600 pupils in municipal corporations, more than 17,400 in municipalities, more than 42,800 in village panchayat boundaries, and more than 10,100 in rural and mountainous regions will benefit from the breakfast scheme.
Also Read : Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements needed to benefit from the Tamil Nadu CM breakfast scheme are:
- Students must be from Tamil Nadu state.
- Students must be studying from class 1st to class 5th.
- The student must be from a government school.
Breakfast Menu Under Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme
Rice Upma or Rava Upma or Semayya Upma or Wheat Upma with Vegetable Sambar.
Rava Khichdi and Samay Kitchadi, Vegetable Khichdi, and Veet Rava Khichdi with Vegetable Sambar.
|Wednesday||Rava/Pongal Pongal & Vegetable Sambar.|
Upma of Rice & Rava, Upma & Samay, Upma & Veet Rava, Upma & Rava Kesari, & Samay Kesari
Rava Khichdi, Samay Khichdi, and Vegetable Khichdi, Rava Kesari, and Samay Kesari.
Note: Meals can be changed accordingly. It is said millet food must be added to the menu twice a week.
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme Registration Procedure
The CM Breakfast Scheme has just been announced by the Government of Tamil Nadu. For this the official website has not been started by the government yet, but soon its official website will be launched by the government. As soon as there is any new update about this scheme, we will provide you through this article.
Remembering the development of Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme in the state in the last 100 years, the state government has started a program to provide food to the primary school students. The lunch program in India, for example in Madras, was started in 1957. After this, it was started by Chief Minister M Karunanidhi in 1989, keeping in mind that the nutritious food scheme is still being run and efforts are also being made to take it forward. Similarly, now the purpose of starting the Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme in Tamil Nadu is to provide nutritional benefits to the students of prosperous primary schools, as well as to increase the self-esteem of the children and improve their health.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.