UP Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojana 2023 Documents List
up mukhyamantri nagar srijan yojana 2023 apply online application/ registration form उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री नगर सृजन योजना Chief Minister’s City Creation Scheme 2022
UP Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojana 2023
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has constituted some new municipal bodies in his state in the past and has expanded the limits of some old municipal bodies. Now recently it has been decided to start a scheme by the Chief Minister to provide basic facilities to the citizens living in these municipal bodies. Whose name is Chief Minister Nagar Surgeon Yojana. Basic development works will be carried out in the new municipal bodies formed through this scheme and the old municipal bodies that have been expanded.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has decided to start Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojana on Wednesday, July 27, 2022. Under this scheme, basic works like drinking water, road construction, schools, sewerage, parking, sanitation, street lighting, community centres, beautification of squares and establishment of Anganwadi centers etc. will be done in newly created and expanded urban bodies of the state. The special thing about Nagar Srijan Yojana will be that the work done through it will be reviewed from time to time. Along with this, full care will be taken of transparency and quality in the works and innovative pre fab / pre cost concrete manufacturing technology will be used in the development works.
Mukhymantri Nagar Srijan Yojana will provide basic facilities to the citizens of newly formed urban bodies and expanded old municipal bodies of the state in a better way as soon as possible. So that the citizens living on it do not have to wait long to get basic facilities.
Also Read : UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
Purpose of Mukhymantri Nagar Srijan Yojana
The main objective of launching Mukhymantri Nagar Srijan Yojana is to establish primary urban facilities in a better way in the newly created and expanded municipal bodies of Uttar Pradesh. The Chief Minister has said that urbanization is very necessary for overall development of the state, for which some new municipal bodies have been constituted and the limits of some old municipal bodies have been expanded. Now basic facilities will be created for the citizens in these municipal bodies through Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojana. So that there can be overall development of the citizens living here and they too can become self-reliant for the future by getting basic facilities.
Benefits and Features of Mukhymantri Nagar Srijan Yojana
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has decided to start Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojna on July 27, 2022, while reviewing the work of new urban bodies and expanded municipal bodies in the state.
- Through this scheme, basic development works will be done in the new municipal bodies created in the state and the old ones that have been expanded.
- Basic works like drinking water, road construction, schools, sewerage, parking, sanitation, street lighting, community centers, beautification of squares and establishment of Anganwadi centers etc. will be done through this scheme in newly created and expanded urban bodies of the state.
- Monitoring of the works to be done through this scheme will also be done and transparency and quality will be taken care of in the works.
- Innovative pre fab / pre cost concrete manufacturing technology will be used in the development works to be done under Mukhymantri Nagar Srijan Yojana.
- This scheme will provide all the basic facilities to the citizens living in the newly formed municipal bodies and expanded municipal bodies of the state in a better way. So that they too can lead a better life by getting basic facilities like the citizens living in other developing municipal bodies of the state.
Also Read : Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
Eligibility under Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojana
- The companies will be asked by the government to fill tenders for the development work of the newly created and expanded municipal bodies. After that the interested companies can submit their tender.
- After starting the scheme by the government, guidelines will be given to work. Keeping these guidelines in mind, the work will be started.
- All development works and construction works will be done by prefab and precast concrete.
Which documents will be required to be shown by the companies for applying to get the tender under the Chief Minister’s Municipal Corporation Scheme. Right now the government has not released any information on this subject, when the government will tell the companies about the documents to be sought in the application process to get the tender, then we will inform you through this article. So you are requested to stay connected with our article.
How to apply under Mukhyamantri Nagar Srijan Yojana?
Under this scheme, the tender process has been selected by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to get the development works done in the newly created and expanded municipal bodies. Under which tenders will be filled by many non-government companies and quotations will be submitted by these non-government companies in the Chief Minister’s office. After the tender of all the companies is received, the government will approve the tender of the company as per its wish. After this, the development works will be done by the approved company under Mukhymantri Nagar Srijan Yojana.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to UP Mukhymantri Nagar Srijan Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.