Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana 2023 Apply Online
uttarakhand mukhyamantri saur swarojgar yojana 2023 apply online registration/ application form at msy.uk.gov.in, check CM Solar Self Employment Loan Scheme apply 2021, selection process, eligibility, make bank login for उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री सौर स्वरोज़गार योजना to setup 25KW solar power plants, complete details here UK Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme 2022
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Saur Urja Swarozgar Yojana has been implemented by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand to provide self-employment opportunities to unemployed youth, farmers, migrant laborers of the state. Under this scheme, the government has issued the mandate of Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme to provide golden opportunity to unemployed youth, farmers and migrants of the state through solar energy. Under this scheme, unemployed youth, farmers and migrant people of the state will be able to set up solar power plants by taking their private land or land on lease.
This scheme will be implemented in the whole of Uttarakhand. Under this scheme, only solar power plants of 25 kilowatt capacity will be allowed by the government and also benefits like loan grant etc. will be allowed under Mukhyamantri Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme. Under this scheme, a target has been set by the Chief Minister to provide self-employment to 10 thousand unemployed persons of the state. So that unemployed youth of the state can get employment and they can run their livelihood properly. To take advantage of this scheme, eligible persons have to apply online under this scheme. OM No.-580/VII-3/01(03)-MSME/2020 issued by the Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises regarding “Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme” on May 09, 2020 will be conducted as a chapter.
Also Read : Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana Uttarakhand
As you all know that unemployment is increasing day by day in the country. In view of this, many state governments are making every effort to provide employment to the unemployed persons of the state. Similarly, in the state of Uttarakhand also, Mukhyamantri Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme has been started to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed citizens. Through this, self-employment opportunities will be provided to the unemployed youth, farmers and migrants of the state through solar energy. To provide self-employment opportunities to the unemployed, entrepreneurs, migrants of Uttarakhand who have come back to the state due to Kovid-19 and small and marginal farmers of the state. Through this scheme, the agricultural land which is barren in the state But to develop the means of income by installing solar power plants. And to take the state towards progress.
Key facts of Chief Minister Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme
- This scheme can become a strong basis of livelihood for the migrants who have returned to Uttarakhand in the Kovid period. Those people can also get employment under this scheme.
- Such small and marginal farmers of Uttarakhand and unemployed residents of the state want to get self-employment opportunities and they have such land which is not cultivable, they can set up solar power plant and transfer the generated electricity to UPCL. You can develop a means of income by selling.
- Under the CM Solar Energy Self-Employment Scheme, only solar power plants of 25 kW capacity will be allowed.
- It is being estimated by the government that a cost of Rs 10 lakh will be taken under this scheme.
Loan for Uttarakhand Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be able to take 70 percent of the project cost from the state and district cooperative banks at the rate of eight percent as loan and the remaining amount will be borne by the beneficiary concerned as margin money.
- The government says that a person with a capital of one and a half to 2.5 lakh rupees can set up a project with the help of the government and get employment.
- Under the Uttarakhand Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme, the cooperative bank will give loan for a period of 15 years.
- Under this scheme, this grant will be up to 30 percent in marginal districts of the state, up to 25 percent in hilly districts and up to 15 percent in other districts.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the unemployed youth of Uttarakhand, farmers and migrant laborers who have returned to Uttarakhand.
- Under Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana, unemployed youth, farmers and migrant laborers who have returned to Uttarakhand will be provided employment opportunities in the field of solar energy.
- Under this scheme, eligible persons (permanent residents of the state) will be able to set up solar power plants by taking their private land or land on lease.
- Employment will be provided to 10,000 unemployed persons of the state.
- Year wise targets will be fixed with the concurrence of MSME and Finance Department.
- Permissible grants / margin money and benefits will be available under the “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” implemented by the Micro, Small and Medium Industries (MSME) Department for manufacturing activity on the establishment of the allotted solar power plant under the scheme.
- A total expenditure of 10 lakhs is expected at the rate of about 40 thousand per kilowatt on the establishment of 25 KW capacity plant.
- 25 kW An estimated 38,000 units of electricity will be generated in a year from the capacity solar power plant.
Eligibility of Chief Minister Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Under this scheme only unemployed youth, farmers and migrants of the state will be considered eligible.
- The entrepreneurial youth, rural unemployed and farmers of the state should be above 18 years of age.
- There is no requirement of educational qualification to get self-employment under this scheme. You can also apply in this scheme without any educational qualification and can take advantage of the scheme.
- In this scheme only one solar power plant will be allotted to a person.
Documents of Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply in Chief Minister Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, unemployed youth, farmers, migrants who want to apply online for getting self-employment in the field of solar energy under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Saur Swarozgar Yojana https://msy.uk.gov.in/frontend/web/index.php.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Online Application in tab.
- Now you have to click on the register link.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill all the information asked like mobile number, email, password etc.
- Now you have to click on Register button.
- After that you have to go back to the home page.
- Now you have to click on the link of Click Here to Apply.
- After this the login form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter email id, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- Now you have to upload all your important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way your application process will be done successfully.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.