Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana 2023
uttarakhand mukhyamantri anchal amrit yojana 2023 for 7 lakh+ children at 20,000 anganwadi kendras & 17,045 schools, free milk to be given to children b/w 3 to 6 years of age and students of class 1 to 8 under MDM scheme to provide proper nutrition, complete details here उत्तराखंड मुख्यमंत्री आँचल अमृत योजना – बच्चों को मुफ्त दूध 2022
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana 2023
Uttarakhand CM has launched Mukhyamantri Aanchal Amrit Yojana in Dehradun on 13th March 2020. Under this scheme, the government will give nutritious milk to the children studying in class I to VIII under the mid-day meal scheme once in a week. About 1,72,000 children studying in Anganwadi schools are being given milk 4 times in a week. Now 6,90,000 children of 17,045 schools will also be given milk once a week.
Through this initiative, children will get proper nutrition, which will help in curbing the menace of malnutrition. There are about 20,000 Anganwadi centers in the state of Uttarakhand and children are given flavored, sweetened and skimmed milk powder at these centres. Children in the age group of 3 to 6 years in Uttarakhand are getting free milk under Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana. Now the students of class 1 to 8 will also get this nutritious milk. With this cooperative campaign, malnourished children studying in Anganwadi centers will be provided proper nutrition in the coming years.
Also Read : Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana
Uttarakhand Anchal Amrit Yojana Objectives
The main objective of the Aanchal Amrit Yojana released by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand is to provide good quality mid-day meal as well as milk rich in vitamins to all the children of the primary level so that the nutritional level of the students can be improved to a great extent. . To promote and promote their physical development, the government has started this scheme.
The Government of Uttarakhand has decided to run the scheme of providing milk to children in Mid Day Meal in collaboration with the Government of India. Under this scheme, Uttarakhand is the first state which has been given financial assistance from the Government of India to complete this scheme in this financial year.
Uttarakhand Anchal Amrit Yojana Features
- Mukhyamantri Aanchal Amrit Yojna was launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat ji on 13 March 2020, under which he gave milk to the children. During this entire program, Milk Development Minister Dr Dhan Singh Rawat Bhim was present there.
- Mainly, a scheme has been prepared to provide mid-day meal to the small children studying in all the primary schools of Uttarakhand.
- 7 lakh children living mainly in Uttarakhand will get the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, children from class I to class VIII will be fed milk fortified with Vitamin A and Vitamin D2 on every different day of the week.
- This scheme has been designed in a different way so its special thing is that children will be given milk as per their choice like different flavors of milk will be available in which chocolate strawberry vanilla etc. Under the Aanchal Amrit Yojna launched by the Chief Minister, milk will also be supplied in Anganwadi Center, Government School, Aided Schools and Madrasas.
- Small children who are children of primary level will be provided 100 ml while children falling in upper primary level will be provided 150 ml milk. The milk to be distributed under this scheme will be made available by the Uttarakhand Cooperative Dairy Federation Limited.
- Under this scheme, milk powder will be given to the schools and these packets will be delivered to the school every 3 months according to their demand and requirement i.e. the quota of 3 months will be delivered to the school in one go by the government.
Also Read : Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana
Uttarakhand Anchal Amrit Yojana Budget
An amount of about Rs 12 crore will be required to implement this scheme. In which both the Government of India and the State Government have contributed significantly because both of them have contributed six crore rupees on their behalf in making this scheme successful.
Uttarakhand Anchal Amrit Yojana Surveillance
A committee has been formed at the district level to monitor and review the distribution process of milk under the Aanchal Amrit Yojna launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. Mainly in this committee the Chief Education Officer of the district, the officer nominated by the DM, the officer nominated by the Chief Medical Officer, Assistant Director Dairy, District Officer, Officer Basic and Secondary have been included.
Uttarakhand Anchal Amrit Yojana Benefits
- Under the Aanchal Amrit Yojna released by the Chief Minister, children will also be provided with full stomach food and milk will also be provided along with it so that there is no nutritional deficiency in young children at all. When children are given good food during mid day meal then they will be able to develop physically which will enable them to concentrate more in their studies.
- Under the Aanchal Amrit Yojana flavored sweet milk powder will be given to the children in the school, then every child will be encouraged to come to school happily.
- Under this scheme, the demand for milk will increase in the state, due to which more emphasis will be given on production and its benefit will be directly to the cattle owners.
For the smooth implementation of this scheme, the government has reached 8000 cows in the plains to the cattle farmers. So that they can help the milk group to get milk and the capacity of the groups can also be expanded, for which an amount of Rs 24 crore has been provided and Rs 8 crore for fodder transport grant to the cattle owners.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.