Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana 2022 Apply Online Process, Benefits
uttarakhand saubhagyavati yojana 2022 apply online process 2020 to start soon, fill application form for pregnant ladies / infant kits after official launch, check items in kits for pregnant women & newborn children under Saubhagyawati Scheme
Content of this Article
- 1 Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana 2022
- 2 Purpose of Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme
- 3 What is in the kit for pregnant women and newborns
- 4 Benefits of Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme
- 5 Items in kit for pregnant women in Saubhagyavati Scheme
- 6 List of newborns kit kit in Saubhagyavati Scheme
- 7 Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- 8 How to apply for Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme?
Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana 2022
The announcement of starting the Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana has been announced by the state Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat ji to benefit pregnant women and newborns. The scheme will create 2 separate kits where one will be for pregnant women and the other for newborns. Under this Uttarakhand Saubhagyawati Yojana, kits and clothes will be provided by the state government for the cleanliness and nutrition of pregnant women and newborns of the state.
Under this scheme, arrangements will also be made to prepare local clothing and weather-friendly garments in the kit. Under this Uttarakhand Saubhagyawati Yojana, nutritious food will be provided for the better health of pregnant women and newborns of Uttarakhand. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail the benefit of this scheme, will have to apply online under this scheme. This scheme will not include income tax payers and dependents of government officials and employees.
Also Read : PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme
Purpose of Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme
As you all know, during pregnancy, all pregnant women need maximum hygiene and nutritious food, but due to poor financial condition of the family, they are not able to get good nutritious food and newborns also have all these things. In view of the problem that is required, the state government has announced to launch the Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana. The main objective of this scheme is to ensure proper hygiene and provide nutritious food for the better health of pregnant women and newborns of Uttarakhand. is. This will reduce maternal mortality (MMR) as well as infant mortality (IMR). This will definitely change their health and living conditions.
What is in the kit for pregnant women and newborns
CM Trivendra Singh Rawat will soon launch this Saubhagyavati project in Uttarakhand. It is as important as nutritious food, dry fruits, toiletries and clothes that are to be ensured for women and their newborns. Under the UttarakhandSaubhagyavati scheme, 2 separate kits will be made – one for women and the other for newborns. The kit will also include clothes according to weather conditions.
Benefits of Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to pregnant women and newborns of Uttarakhand.
- Ensuring proper hygiene and providing nutritious food necessary for their better health through the scheme to pregnant women and newly born babies of the state.
- Under Uttarakhand Saubhagyawati Yojana, kits and clothes will be provided by the state government for the cleanliness and nutrition of pregnant women and newborns of the state.
- The Chief Minister said that better care of pregnant women and newborns is the need of the hour for a healthy society.
- Under this scheme, arrangements are being made to provide pregnant women and newborn babies in different kits etc. in different kits.
Also Read : Udyam Registration Process
Items in kit for pregnant women in Saubhagyavati Scheme
Under this scheme, kits will be provided for the welfare of pregnant women of the state whose list of items is given below.
|250 बादाम गिरी/सुखी खुमानी/अखरोट||दो कॉटन गाउन/साड़ी/सूट|
|एक शॉल गर्म फुल साईज||500 ग्राम छुआरा|
|1 स्कॉर्फ कॉटन/गर्म स्टैंडर्ड साइज||दो जोड़े जुराब स्टैंडर्ड साइज|
|एक तौलिया बड़े साइज का||दो पैकेट सैनिटरी नैपकिन (आठ प्रति पैकेट)|
|दो जोड़े बेड शीट (तकिये के कवर सहित)||एक नेल कटर|
|200 एम.एल हैण्डवाश लिक्विड||एक नारियल/तिल/सरसों/चुलू का तेल|
|दो कपड़े धोने का साबुन||दो नहाने का साबुन|
List of newborns kit kit in Saubhagyavati Scheme
|एक पैकेट (10 पीस) कॉटन डाइपर||मौसम के अनुसार सूती या गर्म दो जोड़े शिशु के कपड़े, टोपी और जुराब सहित||एक तेल|
|एक बेबी तौलिया कॉटन सॉफ्ट||तीन बेबी साबुन||एक पाउडर|
|एक रबर शीट||दो बेबी ब्लैंककेट गर्म अथवा कॉटन (मौसम अनुसार)||एक समस्त सामग्री पैक करने के लिए सूती बैग शामिल रहेगा|
Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- Only pregnant women and newborns will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Uttarakhand.
- Only pregnant women above 18 years of age will be eligible.
- Families and dependents of all government employees who pay income tax will not be covered under the project.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Pregnant woman’s age certificate (eg birth certificate or 10th grade marksheet)
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to wait a little longer because the announcement of starting Uttarakhand Saubhagyawati Yojana has just been announced by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat ji, the scheme has not been started yet. The Chief Minister says that this scheme will be started soon. We will let you know through this article as soon as this scheme will be started and the process of online application will be started under this Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati scheme. After that you will be able to apply to avail this scheme.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.