Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme 2023
swanirbhar nari atmanirbhar assam scheme 2023 Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme launched by CM Sarbanand Sonowal for economically disadvantaged women, around 4 lakh families to benefit in 1st phase of Swarnirbhar Nari – Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme, approx. 3.72 lakh sustainable individual and 822 community assets to be created আসাম স্বনির্ভর নারী আত্মনির্ভর প্রকল্প 2022
Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme 2023
The concerned state government of Assam has launched a scheme called Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme. It is to help the economically backward people of the state. The women who are coming from a difficult background in Assam they find it difficult to get job in the state. The scheme is here to help at least 4 lakh families to get jobs that will help them to rise as a financially stronger one. It is believed that with the help of the scheme the people who are dealing with economic difficulties will get to live a healthy lifestyle.
The Atmanirbhar Assam scheme will create under the Mahatma Gandhi National rural employment generation act. This scheme will implement through various departments and missions. Different types of activities will implement to create assets in the Atmanirbhar Assam scheme. 5 identified activities would implement across all Development Blocks. For community asset creation, 20 activities would implement in selected Development Blocks.
Also Read : Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Benefits Of Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
Many different types of opportunities will provide to the women of Assam the state through the development of the Swanirbhar Nari Yojana for the year 2020. The chief minister of Assam state also said that major women personalities like Sati Joymati, Sati Sadhani, Kanaklata Baruah, Mangri Orang, Indira Miri have represented women power in the Assam state. The chief minister of the Assam state wants the women of the Assam state to be quite strong like the former personalities of the region. It is very important for the women of the society to be strong and fierce and do not let anybody step on them. The implementation of the scheme by the Assam government will definitely help the women to hold their head high.
Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will help to improve the livelihood of the women who are economically suffering in the state.
- Implementing activities– With the scheme the state govt. will launch several activities so that it works properly.
- Supervising the scheme– In order to supervise the scheme there will be several departments that will keep eye on the missions that were set.
- Number of activities– In order to cover the beneficiaries initially there will be 5 identified activities in the development blocks. In order to create community asset creation there will be 20 activities and they will be implemented in selected development blocks.
- Benefitted families– In the first phase, the scheme will help 4 lakhs families in the state.
- Asset creation– With the help of the scheme, state govt. of Assam is creating 822 community assets.
- Work under the scheme– The scheme is launched under MGNREGA and jobs will be generated in the fields like Handloom and Textiles, agriculture, fisheries, environment and forestry, veterinary, animal husbandry, etc.
- For effective implementation– In order to do effective implementation of the scheme, the CM of the state has highlighted the role of PRI. It will work with the SHG beneficiaries.
- Financing the panchayat– Under this scheme 3 of the best panchayat will get 3 lakh rupees, 2 lakh rupees and 1 lakh rupees to implement the scheme properly.
Objective of Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
The main objective of the Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam scheme is to empower those women who belong to the financially disadvantaged category. Through the implementation of this scheme different types of opportunities will be provided to the women of Assam so that they can improve their standard of living. More than 4 lakh families will get the benefit of the Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme during the first phase and under this scheme, the government will also work towards creating community assets. This scheme will improve the deteriorating condition of women in the state as they will become self-dependent.
Also Read : Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
Need of Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
As you all know that due to the pandemic the condition of women in Assam is deteriorating day by day. More and more women are left helpless and homeless and some have become subject to harassment. In order to improve this condition, the Government of Assam has launched Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme. Under this scheme, various types of steps will be taken by the government of Assam in order to improve the deteriorating condition of women. Through this scheme employment opportunities will also provide to the women so that they can earn their living and improve their standard of living. With the help of the scheme, more than 4 lakh families will get benefits.
Implementation Of The Scheme
The Chief Minister of the Assam state will be pointing PRI representatives to ensure that there is a proper flow of information in the Swanirbhar Nari scheme. The Chief Minister has said that the PRI representatives will be giving full cooperation to the women of the self-help groups in the region of Assam so that the scheme can flow very easily. The representatives are requested to perform their duties with strict honesty and sincerity. It is also said that the government will be taking strike actions against the people who are involved in corruption practices, negligence or any other things while undertaking the scheme.
Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Assam– In order to apply for the scheme you need to be a domicile of the state.
- Women candidate– The scheme is solely for the women of the state so only women can apply for the scheme.
- Economically backward– The candidate must belong to economically backward community and then only they will be eligible for the scheme.
Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme Required Documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Proof
- Land Record
How to Apply for Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
As it is a newly launched scheme so there is no website is launched yet. Once it is launched you will be notified.
The scheme is going to help the women who are dealing with poor financial condition. It will help the women to earn their livelihood and in that it will help them to become independent. With the help of the scheme there is an opportunity to generate employment.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.