Assam Sakhi Express Scheme 2023 Apply Online
assam sakhi express scheme 2023 apply online scooters to community cadres, beneficiaries includes Krishi Sakhi, Bima Sakhi, Pashu Sakhi, Jivika Sakhi among others আসাম জিবিকা সখী এক্সপ্রেস স্কিম 2022
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme 2023
Government of Assam has been introduced Assam Scooty Sakhi Express scheme on the Date of 21 August 2022. Basically, in this program, the Assam state govt is going to provide the scooters to community cadres. According to this Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme, the CM has distributed 6,670 scooters to beneficiaries of Sakhi Express including Krishi Sakhi, Bima Sakhi, Pashu Sakhi, and Jivika Sakhi who works as community cadres. With the help of this post, you will get the details like Sakhi Express scheme Beneficiary List, How to apply online for Sakhi Express scheme etc.
There are lots of citizens of Assam still unaware of this Assam Jeevika Sakhi Express Scheme. So for those people, we will share all the basic information regarding this scheme. Recently, Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma exuded optimism that the success of female-run self-assist organizations individuals could substantially develop Assam’s purpose of turning into one of the states with the best in step with capita gross nation domestic product.
By the Jibika Sakhi express scheme of the Assam state Rural Livelihood task, in which govt Distributed 6,670 scooters to “network cadres,” was formally released on Sunday via chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma. Kindly read this post to the end very carefully.
Also Read : Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Benefits of Assam Sakhi Express Scheme
- “Sakhis” to co-operate with the government in the ongoing Aadhar-seeding process for various government-granted benefits such as Orunoday.
- With the help of this scheme, the Chief Minister appealed to the “Sakhis” to make the SHG members aware of the vast market that technological advancements offer in the twenty-first century.
- Now all the “Sakhis” who have been presented with scooters by ASRLM would work dedicatedly towards mobilizing and motivating members of self-help groups towards achieving financial self-sufficiency and independence.
Objectives of Sakhi Express Scheme
- With the help of this scheme, the Chief Minister has also helped the Sakhi Express Scheme launch platform to spread the message of the importance of family planning.
- According to this scheme, the govt asked the Sakhis in attendance to work to educate rural people about the advantages of having a small family.
- CM has also said that “A small, content family should always take priority over a large, impoverished family”.
Also Read : Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
Sakhi Express Scheme Beneficiary List
- In the Assam scooty Sakhi Express Scheme of ASRLM, a total of 4,238 scooters were supplied in the 2020–21 fiscal year.
- And bringing the overall distribution of scooters to 10,908. Beneficiaries of the Sakhi Express scheme include “Krishi Sakhi”, “Bima Sakhi”, “Pashu Sakhi”, “Jivika Sakhi”, among others who, as “community cadres”
- Moreover, this scheme work towards mobilizing members of self-help groups in their fields.
Assam Sakhi Express Scheme Documents Needed
Basic Important documents needed for the scheme:
- ID proof
- State proof
- Phone number
- Email ID
Process to Apply Online for Assam Scooty Sakhi Express scheme
- There are many candidates who now want to apply for this Assam Scooty Sakhi Express Scheme.
- In order to Apply Online for Assam Scooty Sakhi Express Scheme, all the candidates have to visit the Official Website. And the official Website will be launched soon by the Concerned authority of this scheme.
- So you have to just visit the official Website of the Sakhi Express Scheme.
- On the homepage, find the link to apply online for Sakhi Express Scooty.
- Then follow the upcoming steps.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Assam Sakhi Express Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.