UP BC Sakhi Scheme 2023 Online Registration – 1544 Posts
bc sakhi scheme 2023 online registration form/ application form up banking correspondent sakhi yojana up 1544 banking sakhi recruitment vacancy bc sakhi app download up women employement scheme bank sakhi up banking sakhi yojana how to apply for banking sakhi yojana यूपी बैंकिंग कॉरेस्पोंडेंट सखी योजना 2023
BC Sakhi Scheme 2023 Online Registration
Good News !! Banking Sakhi Applications are invited in 1544 Gram Panchayat. Last Date to Apply is 26 August 2023. Applications for Banking Correspondent Sakhi Scheme can be done through BC Sakhi App. Banking Sakhi can do transaction of money 24 Hours. BC Sakhi’s will now work as Bank for MGNREGA Workers. Wages for MANREGA Workers will be given through Banking Correspondent’s Sakhi. Keep in touch with us for updates…..
BC Sakhi Yojana has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath ji on 22 May 2020 to benefit the women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided employment opportunities by the state government. Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to deploy Banking Correspondent Sakhi in rural areas. Now rural people will not have to travel to the bank as “Sakhi” will deliver money at home. Come, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme through this article, so read our article till the end.
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has said that under the UP Banking Sakhi Yojana, women of rural areas will now do banking services and money transactions at people’s homes through digital mode. Due to which rural people will also get facilities and women will also get employment. New UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana will help rural women to work for earning. These women (Banking Correspondent Sakhi) will be given an amount of Rs 4 thousand per month by the government for 6 months. Apart from this, women will also get commission on transactions from the bank. Due to which their income will be fixed every month.
Also Read : UP Mukhyamantri Udyami Mitra Yojana
BC Sakhi Yojana Deployment in 1544+ Gram Panchayats
Sakhi Yojana was started to provide banking facilities to the rural citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the facilities related to the bank will be delivered to the homes of every rural citizen. This work will be done by BC Sakhi. In the first phase, BC Sakhi scheme is being deployed in 1544 gram panchayats under this scheme. After that they will be provided training. Under this scheme in each village, one woman will be trained as BC Sakhi. Which will provide bank related facilities to the citizens of the village.
- Under this scheme, 6 days training will also be provided by Rural Self Employment Training Institute. After which all the identified women will have to appear in the examination. After the examination, women will be provided with a certificate and after getting the certificate, they will be able to go to the village and provide banking facilities.
- A batch of 30 women has been formed to provide training under this scheme. During the training, women will also be told about other banking related software. Along with this, information about running ATM, Google etc. will also be provided in the phone.
- Under BC Sakhi Yojana, women will be provided ₹4000 per month. Incentives will also be given to them for doing good work. A stipend will also be provided to the women belonging to the group. Through this scheme the women of the state will become self-reliant.
Purpose of BC Sakhi Scheme
Door to door banking services will be provided in rural areas through BC Sakhi Yojana. So that people will get the benefit of getting banking facility sitting at home and this will also generate employment opportunities for many women.
BC Sakhi Scheme Online Training and Deployment
Under Sakhi Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh government has decided to appoint women to provide banking facilities in rural areas. In the first phase of this scheme, 56,875 candidates have been selected. Under this scheme, the training will start from 15th December 2020. After training, the candidate will be posted at the workplace after online examination and police verification. It has been instructed by the Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath that training of the candidates should be done at the earliest and they should be posted at the work place. So that banking facilities are available in rural areas as soon as possible.
- Many women will get employment opportunities through BC Sakhi Yojana. It was informed by the Chief Secretary Shri Manoj Kumar Singh that one candidate from each Gram Panchayat has been shortlisted. These shortlisted candidates will be given training first and then an online test will be conducted by IIBF for certification.
- If the candidate is not able to pass the test, his/her name will be sent to the waiting list and they will be sent for training. After the certification, the police verification of the candidate will be done and after that they will be posted at the workplace. Under the BC Sakhi scheme, a stipend of ₹ 4000 per month will also be available for 6 months.
Salary to be given under BC Sakhi Scheme
- Under the BC Sakhi scheme, ₹4000 per month will be given for the first 6 months.
- ₹ 50000 will be given separately for buying a banking device.
- Apart from this, a commission will also be provided for banking operations.
- Earning will be done through that commission after completion of 6 months.
Key facts of Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi
- Under this scheme, employment opportunities will be provided to the rural women of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Yojana, employment will be provided to about 58 thousand women.
- The women selected by the government under this scheme will get a job and for the next 6 months, an amount of Rs 4000 per month will be given as salary.
- An assistance amount of Rs 50000 will be given to each bank sakhi for buying a digital device.
- Banks will provide them commission on every transaction done through digital mode to ensure assured guaranteed monthly income.
- The responsibility of these women is to make people aware of banking by going from village to village. Not only this, she will also do the necessary work related to the bank of the villagers sitting at home.
- It will cost a total of 74 thousand rupees to prepare a Banking Correspondent Sakhi. An incentive amount of six months will be given so that women do not leave this work due to financial difficulties.
- Women belonging to rural areas will get priority for providing banking services to the people at their doorstep.
- Must apply to all women to obtain employment under this scheme.
Work of BC Sakhi Scheme
- Services of self-help group members will be provided.
- Through this scheme, Jan Dhan services will be provided door-to-door to the people.
- In order to provide loans from door to door, information will be provided to the people on how they will be able to apply for the loan.
- Those people who have taken a loan from the bank, then the loan will be recovered by the women working under this scheme.
- The main function of BC Sakhi is to get money deposited and withdrawn from door to door from the bank account.
Implementation of BC Sakhi Scheme
218.49 crore to around 35,938 Self Help Groups (SHGs) for implementing the UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana. This amount has been released on 22 May 2020 under the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM). This fund will help women working in NGOs that are producing masks, plates, spices and doing sewing/crafting work.
Eligibility of BC Sakhi Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows:-
- To apply under this scheme, it is necessary for women to be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- If the woman has passed 10th class, then she will be eligible for this scheme.
- It is very important for women to understand bank services.
- Those women who are applying under this scheme should be able to do money transactions.
- After applying under the scheme, the woman should have the understanding of operating an electronic device when appointed.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme, those women will be appointed, who can understand the working of banking and can read and write.
How to apply by downloading BC Sakhi Mobile App?
To apply under this scheme, the government has launched a mobile app, if the interested beneficiaries want to apply online, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to opt for the Google Play Store of their Android mobile. BC Sakhi App has to be searched from the search bar of Google Play Store.
- After searching the app, you have to click on the link of the app and then you will have to downlaod the BC Sakhi App.
- The home page will open in front of you. After this you will have to enter your phone number. After that a 6 number OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you will have to enter the OTP.
- After entering the OTP, some guidelines will appear on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully, after that click on Next.
- On clicking Next, you will reach a new page. First you have to click on Basic Profile, after that you will have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit.
- Similarly, you have to enter the information given in all the parts, after that you keep clicking on the submit button. And also if you do not click on the submit button then you will not be able to go to the next part. After this you will also have to upload all your requested documents.
- You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice. The questions will be simple which will be asked from Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, English.
- You will get a notification on the app’s message when the application process is over. Selected candidates or those who will not be selected will be informed through the app.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to BC Sakhi Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number. The helpline number is 8005380270.
LAST DATE : 26/08/2023
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to BC Sakhi Scheme 2023 then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.