CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form
cg godhan nyay yojana 2021 online registration form to procure cow dung from livestock owners to make animal husbandry profitable problem of open grazing loss of farmer’s crops road accidents due to cattle low production of vermi-compost to be resolved 2020
Content of this Article
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2021
The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh has announced Godhan Nyaya Yojana. Through this scheme, the government will buy cow dung from farmers and livestock farmers. The dung purchased through Godhan Nyay Yojana will be used to make vermicompost compost. Through this government-initiated scheme, the income of farmers and cattle rearers will not only increase, but due to the cost of cow dung, no one will leave the cow in the open.
There are a large number of farmers and other people in Chhattisgarh who do animal husbandry, but due to lack of income in it, they leave their cows to graze, due to which the dirt is spread due to cow dung. Also, many major accidents also occur due to the release of cows on the roads. Godhan Nyay Yojana has been announced to eliminate all these problems completely and to make animal husbandry a businessman. This will eliminate these problems as well, cows will also be responsible for giving timely fodder.
Key points of the Godhan Nyay Yojana
- The scheme will be run in two phases. In which 2240 gothanas of the state will be added in the first phase. After the construction of 2800 formations in a few days, the dung will be purchased in the second phase also.
- To make the scheme more effective in future, it will also be run in 20 thousand villages and cities of the state.
- Through the scheme, on 21 July 2020, the government will start dung khadi for the first time.
- Under this scheme, the government will buy cow dung for Rs. 1.50 from farmers and livestock farmers of the state.
- The government will issue a card to the beneficiaries of the scheme, which will contain the quantity price of cow dung and all other information.
- The environment will be protected.
- Cow farming will be promoted in the state.
- The animals will be taken care of.
- There will also be no road accidents from stray cattle in the state.
- Through this scheme, cow dung will be purchased from farmers and this will create vermi compost.
- Organic farming will be promoted, and the quality of crops will increase.
- Employment opportunities will increase.
- The income of livestock and farmers will increase.
- Gomutra will also be purchased by the state government to boost the economy of the villagers.
Benefits of Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Through the scheme, animal husbandry will get a professional form.
- Cows will get the right amount of fodder.
- Accidents with animals will be stopped.
- The economic condition of farmers and cattle rearers will improve in the state.
- Dirt will be removed from the state.
- Dung will be used to make manure.
- There will be a ban on burning dung by making cow dung cakes in the villages.
— CMO Chhattisgarh (@ChhattisgarhCMO) June 25, 2020
Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Registration Form
Residents of Chhattisgarh state who want to take advantage of this scheme and want to apply, will have to wait a little longer. Because this plan has just been announced and work on it has not started. It may also happen that the government should put the application process in some other way so that small animal owners can get more benefit from it.
If you have any questions related to CG Godhan Nyay Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.