PM SVANidhi Yojana 2022 Online Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits
pm svanidhi yojana 2022 online application form pm svanidhi yojana apply online pm swanidhi yojana registration form pm street vendor loan scheme online form pm street vendor’s atmanirbhar nidhi yojana 2021
Content of this Article
- 1 PM SVANidhi Yojana 2022 Application Form
- 2 Objectives of PM SVANidhi Yojana
- 3 PM SVANidhi Scheme Guidelines
- 4 Beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme
- 5 Key Features of Scheme
- 6 SVANidhi Yojana Application Rules
- 7 PM SVANidhi scheme Online Application Form
- 8 Check your Survey Status / Street Vendor Survey Search
- 9 Lender list for PM SVANidhi Yojana
PM SVANidhi Yojana 2022 Application Form
Important Information : Special Loan Fair will be organized to provide loan under PM SVANidhi Scheme. This Fair will be organized from 24 & 25 March 2022. Read full news from Image below….
People living in the street are facing the most problematic due to the lock down & unlock. His livelihood has been attacked the most. The government has launched this SVANidhi Scheme Rs 10000/- for Street Vendors. This Scheme’s aim is to provide cheap loan to those people who operate street-trails and small shops. Under this scheme, small loans will be provided. And the rate of interest will also be lower. Under the PM Swanidhi scheme, loans up to a maximum of Rs. 10000/- will be given to needy applicants. This will help in starting a business. It will be given with very easy terms. 50 lakh street vendors will benefit from this scheme.
The main objective of the PM Swanidhi scheme is to ensure that daily wage earners like vegetable sellers, fruit sellers earn their livelihood. This short term assistance of Rs 10,000 will enable small street vendors to resume their work which is badly affected due to coronavirus (COVID-19) lock-down. The scheme was first announced by FM Nirmala Sitharaman in a Rs 20 lakh crore self-sufficient India campaign package. The PM Self Fund Scheme will provide the initial working capital required for the purchase of goods for sale.
|Name of the Scheme||PM SVANidhi Yojana|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Street Vendors|
|Scheme Benefit||Collateral free loan of Rs.10,000/-|
|Duration of the loan||One year|
|Scheme introduced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Budget allocated||5000 crores|
|PM SVANidhi Yojana||To provide affordable loan|
|number of beneficiaries||50 lakhs|
|Appliaction starts from||July 2020|
Objectives of PM SVANidhi Yojana
Vendors can avail loans of up to Rs. 10,000 and this amount can be re-paid in monthly installments whose tenure will be one year.
- If any of the vendors who avail the facility of the SVANidhi scheme and repay the loan amount on time or before the due date, then the government will provide an interest subsidy which will be 7% per annum and this amount will be credited to their account.
- There will be no penalty if any beneficiary repays the loan early.
- On timely repayment of loans, their credit limit will increase their credit score and it will make them eligible for a higher loan amount of Rs. 20,000.
PM SVANidhi Scheme Guidelines
Using the link given below, detailed guidelines of PM Swanidhi Yojana can be downloaded in PDF format in English and Hindi.
Beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme
- Barber Shops
- Shoe bunches
- Paan shops (Panwadi)
- Laundry shops (washerman)
- Vegetable sellers
- Fruit sellers
- Ready-to-eat street food
- Tea cart
- Bread, fritters and egg sellers
- Hawkers who sell clothes
- Books / Stationery Locators
- Artisan products
Key Features of Scheme
- Mobile app and web portal based application process.
- There will be no guarantee for this loan.
- Initial loan up to Rs 10,000 for one year on or before loan interest subsidy of 7% on half yearly basis.
- The subsidy will be paid at the time of first loan and in case of early payment, the eligibility of more loan facility for receipt of digital transaction or monthly cashback on payment.
SVANidhi Yojana Application Rules
- Rate of interest : The government has not kept any kind of interest on this loan. He has simply said that whoever wants to get this loan will be given the loan amount based on the Marginal Cost of Fund.
- Credit Guarantee: This loan will be guaranteed by Credit Guarantee for Micro and Small Enterprises.
- Small process: The process of this scheme has been made very small so that the benefit of this scheme can be easily extended to the street vendors in the country.
- Claim Settlement Criteria : Under this scheme, the claim settlement responsibility of the person who cannot repay the loan will be handed over to CGPSE.
PM SVANidhi scheme Online Application Form
To provide initial working capital loans up to Rs 10,000, the government has launched the PM Swanidhi scheme. The process of online application for PM Swanidhi Yojana has now been specified on 29 June 2020. Below is the complete process to apply by filling the online application form: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PM SVANidhi Scheme of Government of India http://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/.
- The homepage of PM SVANidhi portal by MoHUA is shown below: –
- After this, click on the Apply For Loan link on the home page.
- Now a page will open in front of you. In this, you have to verify your OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After this you have to click on category wise your eligibility. After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to fill the information asked.
- Now upload the required documents. And finally submit the form.
Check your Survey Status / Street Vendor Survey Search
People can now check their survey status to see if they have been included in the survey conducted by the Urban Local Bodies (ULB) / Municipalities and save your Survey Reference Number (SRN) for future reference or No. Here is the direct link to check the street vendor survey search: –
Here applicants have to enter the state, ULB name, street vendor name, father / husband name, mobile number, vending number certificate. And then click the “Search” button to check the survey status.
Lender list for PM SVANidhi Yojana
Here is a direct link to check lenders for Pradhan Mantri loan scheme: –
You can then find a suitable lender that is located near you and can easily avail loan benefits.
Check complete FAQ’s – http://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/Content/PDFDocs/FAQs.pdf
If you have any questions related to the PM SVANidhi Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.