Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 Apply Online
chhattisgarh berojgari bhatta yojana 2023 apply online Berojgari Bhatta Registration mukhyamantri yuva sambal yojna छत्तीसगढ़ बेरोजगारी भत्ता आवेदन 3500 Rs. berojgari bhatta unemployment employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in cg Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2023
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023
Good News !! Latest Update: An order has been issued by the Chhattisgarh government headed by Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel to give unemployment allowance of Rs. 2,500 per month to the educated youth of the state from April 1, 2023.
In Budget 2023-24, Chhattisgarh Govt has announced to give Rs. 2500/- Berojgari Bhatta to unemployed youth. 12th Passed Candidates whose Age is between 18 to 35 Years and Family Income is below Rs. 2.5 Lakh, will be given Rs. 2500 per month as Unemployment allowance. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…..
Berojgari Bhatta has been launched by the chhattisgrah government to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the educated unemployed youth of the state in the form of unemployment allowance. Under this scheme, an amount ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 per month will be provided to unemployed youth as unemployment allowance by the Chhattisgarh government on the basis of their educational qualification. This amount will be given to the beneficiary till they get any employment.
To get the benefits under this scheme, the educated qualifications of unemployed youth have passed at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc. Only then they will be provided unemployment allowance under Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta. Under this scheme, the youth who want to get financial assistance from the government, then they will have to register themselves under this scheme. Those citizens who come below the poverty line can apply for the unemployment allowance scheme. Under this scheme, the government has allocated a budget of Rs.6 lakh crore.
Also Read : CG Shri Dhanwantri Generic Medical Store Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Chhatisgarh Berojgai Bhatta Yjana|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
Objective of erojgari Bhatta scheme chhattisgarh
The youth of the state, after being educated, do not have any employment. Many youths of the state go out to the city in search of employment, but even there they do not get jobs. And they also run short of money. In view of all these problems, the state government has started Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state in the form of unemployment allowance. So that they can fulfill their financial needs. To provide self-employment and employment opportunities to the educated unemployed youth of the state by providing unemployment allowance through Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta. So that their participation in the development of the state can be ensured.
Benefits of chhattisgarh Berojgari bhatta
- The benefit of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta will be provided to the unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state.
- This amount will be given by the state government to the beneficiary till they get any employment.
- To take advantage of this scheme, unemployed youth of the state will have to apply.
- Under this scheme, the government has allocated a budget of Rs.6 lakh crore.
- To get benefits under Chhattisgarh Berogari Allowance Scheme, the educated qualification of unemployed youth should be at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc.
Eligibility of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme CG
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Chhattisgarh, the educational qualification of unemployed youth should be 12th pass or graduation degree, diploma, post graduation degree etc.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakhs or less.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Only unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh can take advantage of this scheme.
- Along with this, the applicant should not have any source of income himself.
Also Read : Chhattisgarh Saur Sujala Yojana
Documents of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Chhattisgarh
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Educated Qualification Marksheet
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta, then they should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Skill Development, Technical Education, Employment Department http://cgemployment.gov.in/.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Services”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you have to click on the option of “Online Registration”.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the option of Candidate Registration. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. In this registration form, you will have to select State, District and Exchange.
- After selecting all the information, you have to click on the submit button. You have to upload all the documents by providing all the information in the form.
- After this you have to login, for login you have to enter your username and password and click on login. In this way you can apply.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Selection Process
- The applicant will be called to the office for an interview.
- In the interview, the applicant will have to present the educational qualification, age certificate, registration letter in the employment office, income certificate.
- After that the eligibility of the applicant will be checked. And if the applicant will be eligible then he will be provided the benefit of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- After this, eligible citizens will be given a certain amount as unemployment allowance.
- Every year the applicant has to renew his application.
- Address – Directorate of Employment & Training Indravati Bhawan, Block-4, 1st Floor Naya Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 492 002, India
- Phone – +91-771-2331342, 2221039
- Fax – 0771-2221039
- Email – employmentcg[at]gmail[dot]com , employmentcg[at]rediffmail[dot]com
- Help Center – +91-771-2221039,+91-771-2331342 For any query or feedback mail us at rojgar[dot]help[at]gmail[dot]com
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.