PM Swamitva Yojana 2023 Apply Online -E Gram Swaraj Portal
pm swamitva yojana 2023 2022 apply online application form up swamitva scheme registration form get bank loans on village property bank loan scheme in rural area gharauni download apply online for swamitva yojana पीएम स्वामित्व योजना rural residence document distribution village list 2023
PM Swamitva Yojana 2023
PM Modi will distribute Gharauni to 20 Lakh Village People in Uttar Pradesh. In Uttar Pradesh, Drone Survey Work will be complete till June 2023 to give Gharauni to Village People under Swamitva Yojana. Village People need not to apply for Property Card after that. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…..
To promote Digital India, Prime Minister PM Modi launched the Gramin Swamitva Yojana. Under this scheme, PM Modi has started a new e-Gram Swaraj Portal. Information about all the problems related to village society will be available on this portal and through this portal farmers will be able to see their land information online, Ministry of Panchayati Raj has started e-Gram Swaraj Portal.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has announced to distribute property cards to the land owners under the Swamitva Scheme. The Prime Minister has said that under this scheme, a link will be sent to the mobile phones of about one lakh property holders of the country through SMS. Through which the property holders of the country can download their property card. After this, the respective state governments will do the physical distribution of the property card. The people of the village will now be able to get loan from the bank through this scheme. According to sources, on October 11, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hand over the land ownership papers to the citizens of 221, Uttar Pradesh, 346 of Maharashtra, 44 of Madhya Pradesh, 50 of Uttarakhand and two villages of Karnataka.
Through this scheme, digital details of people’s property can be kept. Under PM Swamitva Yojana, the revenue department has started collecting records of the population of the village land. Along with this, digital arrangement has also been started by the Revenue Department for settlement of disputed lands.
Also Read : Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Purpose of PM Swamitva Scheme
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed thousands of gram panchayats spread across the country through video conferencing even in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and started this scheme, although the day of April 24 is celebrated as Panchayati Raj Day but due to the crisis of coronavirus In view of this, PM Modi addressed the farmers through video conferencing. The work will be done under the scheme.
Survey process under Swamitva Scheme
Under PM Swamitva Yojana, survey is done through drones. There are several steps to conduct a survey. Area survey is done with the help of GPS drone. Through this survey, geo-tagging of every house built in the village is done and the area of each house is recorded. After entering this area, each household is given a unique ID. Which is also the address of that house. Through this process the complete address of the beneficiary also becomes digital. Now through this scheme the disputes of land and property will come down. Earlier the citizens of the village did not have written documents. But now written documents will be provided by the government to the citizens of the village.
- During the process of survey, members of village panchayat, officers of revenue department, land owners of the village and police team are present. So that with the mutual consent of the people, the land of their claim can be provided to them. After this, marking is done on the land of Dave.
- The land owner encircles his area by applying lime. Its picture is taken with a drone. By drone this process is completed by circling the village. After this the map of the land is prepared with the help of computer.
What is PM Swamitva Scheme?
All the work of village society under PM Swamitva Yojana started by PM Modi will be online, due to being online, land mafia and forgery and loot of land are all expected to stop completely and rural people can use their property. Full details can be seen online. Provision has also been made for mapping all the properties of the village. And the e-portal related to his land will also give him a certificate for this. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also announced that in the coming years, Panchayati Raj Day will be celebrated on the basis of Swamitva Scheme 2020 and the award will be announced in it. This portal will greatly help the central government to develop further for the development of Gram Panchayat.
Under this scheme, 10 districts have been selected by the state government, the remaining districts will be selected in the coming years. In which the villagers will be able to get the benefit of the scheme by the government after a survey. Through PM Swamitva Yojana, land records will be made available to the villagers so that they can easily get bank loans. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that this is the first time that survey of residential land is being done in villages and a record has been set. This scheme is being started initially in UP, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Benefits of PM Swamitva Scheme
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said during the video conferencing that about 5 years ago 100 gram panchayats of the country were connected with broadband but in today’s era more than 125000 gram panchayats are taking advantage of internet. With the help of this scheme, information about government schemes reaches the village easily and help will reach faster, now the people of the village can also take home loan on their houses and loans on the farms like the people of the city, mapping the land in the villages by drone. It has been started in about 6 states of the country and by 2024 it has been targeted to reach every village of the country.
- Under the PM Swamitva Scheme, the process of property nomination is to be simplified.
- Under this scheme, mapping of village, farm land will be done by drone.
- It will help in speeding up the land verification process and prevent land corruption.
- Provision has also been made for the facility of taking loans to the farmers coming under the Gram Panchayat.
Also Read : Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Swamitva Scheme Stakeholders
- Ministry of panchayati raj
- Technology implementation agency
- State revenue department
- State Panchayati Raj Department
- Local district authorities
- Property owner
- Village Panchayat
- National Informatics Center
Swamitva Scheme coverage
- The operation of this scheme will be operated from April 2022 to March 2025.
- The first phase of the Swamitva scheme will be operated in the year 2020-21 in Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh.
Components of the Swamitva Scheme
- Establishment of Continuously Operating Reference Station Network
- Large scale mapping
- IC Activity
- Enhancement of Special Planning Application Village Map
- Online monitoring system
- Program management unit
- Documentation Support / Workshop / Exposure Visit
Swamitva Scheme Statistics
|Maps Handed Over to State||80249|
|Maps Provided for Inquiry||44630|
|CORS Integrated with Control Center||414|
How to Download Swamitva Yojana Property Card Online?
Interested property holders of the country who want to download the property card provided by the government, then you can download the property card in the following way.
- Under PM Swamitva Yojana, an SMS will be sent to one lakh property owners across the country as soon as PM Modi presses the button. After that you have to open this SMS.
- After opening the SMS, you will see a link in it. Then you have to click on this link. After which you will be able to download your property card.
- After this, all the state governments will distribute the property cards to the property holders of their state.
PM Swamitva Scheme Online Application Process
You will have to follow the following steps for applying under PM Swamitva Scheme.
- The applicant has to first click on the official website of PM Swamitva Scheme https://svamitva.nic.in/svamitva/.
- After this, the home page of this website will open again in which you have to click on the option of New Registration.
- After clicking on the option of New Registration, a form will open in front of you.
- In this, whatever information has been asked from you, you will have to fill it carefully.
- After filling the complete form carefully, press the submit button.
- Now your form has been successfully filled, any information related to your registration will be sent to your mobile number SMS by or by email id.
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Swamitva Scheme https://svamitva.nic.in/svamitva/.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- Now the login page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your phone number, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to PM Swamitva Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.