Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2023
haryana crop diversification scheme 2023 apply online application/ registration form हरियाणा फसल विविधीकरण योजना 2022 eligibility & documents required district wise beneficiary list
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2023
The Haryana Government had started the Crop Diversification Scheme to promote crop diversification in its state and increase the income of the farmers. Under the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme, an incentive of ₹ 7000 per acre is provided to the farmers who leave the cultivation of paddy, as well as ₹ 2400 per acre for cultivating other alternative crops like maize and pulses (moong, urad, tur). A grant of ₹ 3600 per acre is also provided for cultivating . This incentive amount is provided to a farmer of the state only up to 5 acres. The target of the state government in the year 2023 is that this scheme will be adopted in 50 thousand acres in 10 districts.
Crop Diversification Scheme has been launched by Haryana Government under Mera Pani Meri Virasat to control the depleting ground water level of its state. Under this scheme, other than paddy crop, other alternative crops like cotton, maize, pulses, jowar, castor, groundnut, vegetables and fruits are given incentive at the rate of ₹7000 per acre. These crops are also bought by the government at the minimum support price. This is why the state government had taken the decision to start the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme.
Because on an average 300 liters of water is required to grow 1 kg of rice which is a huge amount. Therefore, farmers of the state are being encouraged to leave paddy cultivation and sow other low water and low cost crops by giving incentive money so that on one hand the farmers can be benefited and on the other hand the ground water level of the state can be controlled.
Also Read : Haryana Chara Bijai Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of State|
|Objective||Controlling groundwater table and promoting crop diversification|
Last date of application under Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme
The farmers of the state who want to apply under the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme, then they should submit their online application before 31 August 2022. Because the last date to apply under this scheme by the state government has been fixed as August 31, 2022. The amount of incentive provided under this scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the farmer. So applicant farmer should have bank account which is linked with Aadhar card.
Objective of Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme
The main objective of starting this scheme is to overcome the problem of increasing water scarcity in Haryana and encourage the farmers to leave paddy cultivation and cultivate other crops. Because a lot of water is used in the cultivation of paddy, due to which the water level is going down in many districts of Haryana. In view of these problems, the Chief Minister has decided to start the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme. Under this scheme, incentive amount is provided for cultivation of alternative crops other than paddy cultivation. Along with increasing the income of farmers through Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme, other crops such as maize, pulses and oilseeds are being promoted in the state. Due to which the state will develop in the area of these crops.
Also Read : Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme
Benefits and Features of Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has started Crop Diversification Scheme to control the depleting water level of his state.
- Under this scheme, instead of paddy crop, other alternative crops like cotton, maize, pulses, jowar, castor, groundnut, vegetables and fruits are given incentive at the rate of ₹7000 per acre.
- Apart from this, a grant of Rs 2400 per acre is also provided for cultivation of maize and Rs 3600 per acre for cultivation of pulses.
- But this incentive and grant amount is given by the government only up to 5 acres.
- The Haryana government aims that in the year 2022, this scheme will be adopted on 50 thousand acres of land in 10 districts in the state.
- Through the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme, different types of crops will be sown in the state. Due to which the fertility power of the land will increase.
- This scheme will prove to be effective in solving the water problem in the state as well as increasing the income of the farmers.
- Through the Crop Diversification Scheme, the government will also provide subsidy to the farmers on the purchase of agricultural machinery.
Eligibility for application under Crop Diversification Scheme
- Applicant farmer must be a resident of Haryana state.
- It is mandatory for the farmer to sow various crops in at least 50% of the paddy cultivated in the previous year.
- Applicant farmer should have bank account which is linked with Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Agricultural land documents
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
For more details click on https://agriharyana.gov.in/data/SchemeDoc/mera_pani_meri_virasat.pdf
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.