HP Nari ko Naman Scheme 2023 : 50% off Rent for Women
hp nari ko naman scheme 2023 launched, 50% concession on bus fare to women in HRTC buses, check launch date, budget, benefits, complete details here हिमाचल प्रदेश नारी को नमन योजना 2022
HP Nari ko Naman Scheme 2023
Himachal Pradesh government has started the scheme Nari ko Naman Yojana. This scheme was announced by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur in the government college on 30 June 2022. Under this scheme, the woman has to pay half the cost of the bus fare ticket. But this scheme will be applicable only on Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) buses.
On April 15, 2022, Himachal Day, the Chief Minister had already announced a 50% discount in bus rates for women passengers. On the same day, CM Thakur announced a reduction in the state’s minimum bus fare from Rs.5 to Rs.7 for all passengers. There will be a half discount on these prices for women, but only on HRTC buses. This special discount on the scheme has been made available exclusively to the residents of Himachal Pradesh state; If a woman is traveling from outside the state, she will not be exempted from paying the ticket fee.
Also Read : HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana
|Name of Scheme||HP Nari ko Naman Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Women of State|
|Assistance Provided||Bus Fare Discount|
HRTC Nari Ko Naman Yojana Purpose
The main objective of this HRTC HRTC Nari ko Naman Yojana was to provide financial assistance to women traveling by bus. Around 1.25 lakh women travel by bus in the state of Himachal Pradesh. With the implementation of this scheme, the fair price of the bus to about 1.25 lakh women in the state will come down to half. This is a state scheme and is beneficial only for the women of the state. The primary objective of the initiative is to help women become financially independent. As a result of this scheme, the state exchequer will have to bear an additional cost of about 60 crore Indian rupees.
Benefits of HRTC Nari Ko Naman Yojana
Speaking about the benefits of the scheme: This scheme is only beneficial for the women of Himachal Pradesh state and the benefits are directed only to them. Some of the benefits are listed as follows:
- This will help women to become self-reliant and self-reliant.
- Many women do not own private vehicles, and railroads are sometimes not available in geographic areas of the state, leaving government buses as the only option. So they will benefit a lot financially from the exemption from bus tickets.
- Ultimately, the impact of the Mahila Salami scheme will be on the savings of the family.
Nari ko Naman Yojana main point
- The state government will invest Rs 60 crore every year to use this scheme.
- The daily ridership of women in HRTC buses has been reported by the state administration as 1.25 million.
- These women will get an exemption equivalent to fifty percent in ticket fees and to make this possible, the state government will contribute sixty crore rupees every year.
Also Read : HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
Nari ko Naman Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be from Himachal Pradesh State only.
- Women are the sole beneficiaries of this scheme.
Nari Ko Naman Yojana Documents Required
Documents required for HRTC Nari Ko Naman Yojana:
- Identity card
- Aadhar card
HRTC Nari Ko Naman Yojana Application Process
- First of all, we should be aware that only women can take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, you have to travel in HRTC bus.
- 50% discount will be provided to women by the conductor for traveling in HRTC buses.
- Reserved seats for women will also be provided in these buses.
- Women will be landed at their destination with security.
- All the expenses of the scheme will be borne by Himachal Road Transport Corporation HRTC.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to HP Nari Ko Naman Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.