Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023 Book Your Slot, Services List
karnataka janasevaka scheme 2023 Slot via call center, website & mobile app download, check services list, documents for home delivery (doorstep) of govt. schemes / services ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಜನಸೇವಕ ಯೋಜನೆ check status 2022
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
Government of Karnataka has launched Janasevaka Scheme for doorstep delivery of services. In the Karnataka Jana Sevaka Yojana, you can book your slot via call center (080-44554455) or mobile app or website (www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in). People can even check the complete list of 86 services of various departments which are available for home delivery. The procedure to request a service is now available at the official website, so be fast and order service you want to be home delivered.
Karnataka Janasevaka is a programme under Sakala scheme to provide the benefits of government schemes at the doorstep to the people. CM said that the main objective of this scheme is to make citizens life easier while launching Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme earlier on 4 February 2020. Here we are providing you with the complete schemes / services list under JanSevaka program.
Also Read : Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing Registration
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Slot Booking
People can download Karnataka Janasevaka mobile app, place a call and request a service at call center and even fill application form at website to get service home delivered. All of these 3 methods have been explained in details:-
Karnataka Janasevaka Service Procedure to Book Your Slot for via Call Center
Below are the steps to be followed to place a Karnataka Janasevaka Service request to book your slot via call center:-
- Firstly, citizen can place a call at the call center till free number 08044554455 and request for a service.
- The call center executive who attends the call will explain the details of the service such as documents required, service fee and other related things.
- Upon receiving confirmation from citizen, desired slot will be booked on the basis of availability. An OTP would be sent on registered mobile number of citizen. This OTP is required to be shared with Jana Sevaka at time of service delivery.
- After booking confirmation, Jana Sevaka will be assigned to fulfill the service at that particular slot. Jana Sevaka will visit the citizen’s home on the requested date and time. After sharing of OTP with Jana Sevaka, he/she will assist the citizen in filling the service application form. He/she will also scan and upload any document required to avail the service.
- Accordingly, Jana Sevaka will collect service fee along with department fee required to avail the service.
- Afterwards, citizen will get an acknowledgment via SMS on their registered mobile number.
- Once the application is processed by the concerned department, Jana Sevaka will deliver the certificate / NOC / Permission / License etc to citizen’s home.
After service is completed, feedback will be sought from citizens for further improvement of service delivery under Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme.
Karnataka Janasevaka Service Procedure to Book Slot via Mobile App
Here are the steps of Karnataka Janasevaka placing service request to book slot via mobile app:-
- Go to Android Play Store or Apple Store and download Karnataka Janasevaka Mobile One App using the link:-
- Log on to the Karnataka Janasevaka mobile app and click on Jana Sevaka. Subsequently, citizens can check the list of available services on the app. Upon clicking the service required, service details (documents required, service fee etc) would be displayed.
- After confirmation from the citizens, available slots would be displayed to citizens. Citizen can book any of the available slot based on their convenience. Once the slot is booked, an OTP will be sent to citizen which has to be shared with Jana Sevaka at time of service delivery.
- All the steps from Step 4 to 7 are same as mentioned above.
Karnataka Janasevaka Service Procedure to Book Your Slot for via Website
- All the citizens can even place Karnataka Janasevaka service request through the official website.
- The link to access official website is www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
- At the homepage, click at the “Book A Slot” tab or directly click https://www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in/report_bookslot/bookslot_en.html
- Then the slot booking page for citizens at the official Karnataka Janasevaka website will appear as shown below:-
- Here citizens can select the department name, service name, enter citizen details such as name, mobile number and click at “GET OTP” button. In this manner, Karnataka citizens can book a time slot for themselves.
Also Read : Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
Karnataka Janasevaka Schemes / Services List
There are 58 services available for doorstep delivery which are mentioned below:-
- Health and Family Welfare
- Dept for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens
Senior Citizen Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificates
- Income and Caste Certificates
- Land Holding Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Attestation of Family Tree
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Income Certificate for Compassionate Appointment
- Living Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension
- Sandhya Suraksha Yojane
- Widow Pension
- Physically Handicapped Pension
- Surviving Family Member Certificate
- No Government Job Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Khata Transfer based on Sale Deed
- Khata Transfer through a Court Decree
- Khata Transfer through Gift
- Khata Transfer through Inheritance
- Khata Transfer through Partition Deed
- Khata Transfer through Release Deed
- Khata Bifurcation based on a Sale Deed
- Khata Bifurcation through a Court Decree
- Khata Bifurcation through Gift
- Khata Bifurcation through Inheritance
- Khata Bifurcation through Partition / Release Deed
- Khata Regist Common Category for Regist
- Khata Registration through Court Decree
- Khata Registration through Gift
- Khata Registration through Inheritance
- Khata Regist thru Partition Deed
- Khata Registration through Release Deed
- Khata Amalgamation based on a Sale Deed
- Application for the Registration of New Trade Licence
- Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Application for Educational Assistance
- Application for Funeral and Ex-Gratia Assistance
- Application for Continuation of existing registration for next 1 or 3 years
- Application for Medical Assistance (Karmika Arogya Bhagya)
- Application for Marriage Assistance
- Application for the issue of Duplicate Identity Card
- Application for Delivery Assistance
- Application for Pension
- Application for Registration with Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Karnataka State Police
- Application for complaint of lost items – Mobile/Document
- Application for registration of Senior Citizen
- Application for Locked home registration
- Antecedant and Address Verification for Domestic servants or House Keeping
- Antecedents Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate
- Antecedents and Address Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate
- Complaint Registration
- License for Amusement
- License for Amplified Sound Systems
- No Obligation to Return to India
- NOC for Petrol Pump, Hotel, Gas Agency etc
- NOC for Setting up for Petroleum, Diesel and Naphtha Sale and Transport
- Permission for Peaceful Assembly and Procession
- Police Verification Certificate for Marriage Alliance-Antecedent Verification
- Police VC for Training or Apprenticeship at Govt Institutions ANTECEDENTS VERIFICATION
- PVC – Coolie/Loader/Class IV security staff/supervisor at Airport – Individual applicants only
- Police VC – Job aspirants (General) – Antecedents & Address Verification
- Police Clearance Certificate for going abroad / Police Clearance Certificate for Foreign Nationals
- Police Verification Certificate for central/state Govt Employees request directly by employee
- Police Verification Certificate for Institutions/Companies
- Receipt and Disposal of Petitions
- Food and Civil Supply
New APL Ration Card
- Aadhaar New Enrolment
- Address Update in Aadhar
- Biometric Updation
- Child Aadhar Enrollment (Within 5 year)
- Date of Birth Update in Aadhar
- Demographic Updation / Correction/ Changes in Aadhaar
- Name Change Update in Aadhar
- Mandatory Bimetric Updation (Between 5 to 15 Years)
- Mobile Number / E-mail ID Update in Aadhar
- DIRECTORATE OF ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS
- Application for Birth Certificate
- Application for Birth Registration
- Application for Death Certificate
- Application for Death Registration
Click at link – https://www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in/services.html to access the Karnataka Janasevaka schemes / services list.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.