Kisan Drone Yojana 2023 Subsidy On Drones
kisan drone yojana 2023 apply online application process registration form किसान ड्रोन योजना 2022 subsidy on drones of rs. 5 lakh eligibility and benefits
Kisan Drone Yojana 2023
The central government is working towards connecting the farmers of the country with technical farming. For which now Kisan Drone Yojana is being started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, subsidy will be provided to the farmers on buying drones for spraying pesticides and nutrients in their fields. This grant will be provided to SC-ST, small and marginal, women and farmers of northeastern states up to 50% or maximum up to Rs 5 lakh.
Apart from this, a grant of up to 40% or a maximum of Rs 4 lakh will be provided to other farmers and up to 75% to the Farmer Producer Organization (FPO) on the purchase of drones. But under the sub-machine on agricultural mechanization, a grant will be given to the recognized Agricultural Training Institute or Krishi Vigyan Kendras on purchase of drones up to 100%.
Also Read : Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
What is Kisan Drone Yojana?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started Kisan Drone Yojana to attract the farmers of the country to buy agricultural drones. Through this scheme, citizens of different sections and regions of the country will be given different grants for buying drones. Initially, through this scheme, the central government had planned to provide drones to a farmer in all villages of the country, but later the central government decided to give a grant for purchasing individual drones. Because through drones, farmers will be able to easily do work like land records, crop evaluation, spraying of pesticides and nutrients. This will save both their labor and money.
- Through agricultural drones, insecticides, medicines and urea can be easily sprayed on 1 acre of land in 7 to 10 minutes. Apart from this, there will also be saving of pesticides, medicines and fertilizers.
- Kisan Drone Scheme will connect farmers with technical agriculture. Due to which modernization will come in the agricultural sector of the country and the income of the farmers will increase.
Grants to be given under Kisan Drone Scheme
Under this scheme, different grants will be provided to the farmers of different classes and regions on the purchase of drones for agricultural purposes. The details of which are as follows.
|Related Category & Region||Grant Details|
SC/ST, small and marginal, women and farmers of northeastern states
|50% or maximum ₹500000|
|To other farmers||40% or maximum ₹400000|
|Farmer Producer Organization (FPO)||75%|
To the recognized Agricultural Training Institute or Krishi Vigyan Kendras under Sub Machinery on Agricultural Mechanization
|100% i.e. free|
Farmers will be given training to fly drones
Under Kisan Drone Yojana, farmers will also be provided training to fly drones by the central government. This training will be given to the farmers in Krishi Vigyan Kendras and Agriculture Colleges. Farmers do not need to pay any kind of fee to get this training because the drone training will be provided absolutely free of cost by the government.
Objective of Kisan Drone Scheme
The main objective of launching Kisan Drone Yojana of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is to encourage the farmers of the country to buy agricultural drones. Because through agricultural drones, farmers can easily spray fertilizers and other pesticides on their farms on a large scale. Now the farmers of the country will be able to do pest management in the crop on time, as well as save both their time and money, by getting drones on subsidy through this scheme. Modernization will come in the agricultural sector of the country through the Kisan Drone scheme and at the same time the field of agriculture will develop more. Apart from this, the central government has banned the import of drones, which now encourages the development of drones in the country.
Benefits and Features of Kisan Drone Yojana
- Kisan Drone Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- This scheme has been started to promote crop evaluation, digitization of land records, spraying of pesticides and nutrients through drones.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be provided a grant for purchasing drones for agricultural work.
- This grant will be provided to SC/ST, small and marginal, women and farmers of northeastern states up to 50% or maximum up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Other farmers of the country will be given a grant of 40% or maximum up to ₹ 400000 and FPO up to 75%.
- Under this scheme, 100% grant will be given on purchase of drones to recognized Agricultural Training Institutes or Krishi Vigyan Kendras under sub-machines on agricultural mechanization. That is, drones will be provided to them absolutely free of cost.
- Now farmers will be able to do pest management in the crop on a large scale by getting drones through them. This will save their time and labor.
- Drone scheme will promote technology in agriculture sector and attract more and more farmers to use drones.
- With the use of drones, insecticides, medicines and urea can be easily sprayed on 1 acre of land in 7 to 10 minutes.
- Farmers of Rajasthan and Maharashtra have started using drones for farming. It is estimated that in the coming time, considering the usefulness of drones, farmers of almost all the states of the country will also start using drones for farming operations.
Conditions set for flying a drone
- Permission is necessary in places with high tension lines or mobile towers.
- Medicines will not be sprayed through drones in the area of Green Zone.
- It is forbidden to fly a drone in bad weather or strong wind.
- Permission is necessary for cultivation around the residential area.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Kisan Drone Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.