Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Apply Online
pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana 2023 apply online प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2022 online registration ऑनलाइन आवेदन कोर्स ट्रेनिंग सेंटर training center list PMKVY courses in pmkvy pm kausal vikas scheme
Content of this Article
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- 2 PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0
- 3 Purpose of Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Monitoring
- 5 Amazon Eligible Institutions
- 6 Grievance Redressal under Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 7 Target Beneficiaries under Kaushal Vikas Scheme
- 8 Training Target of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 9 Administrative Structure of Skill Development Scheme
- 10 Components of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 11 Some important guidelines related to Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 12 Key Components Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 13 List of Courses in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 14 List of Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training Partner
- 15 Benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 16 Eligibility of Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 17 Documents of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 18 Sector Skill Council
- 19 How to register in Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
- 20 Process to find training center
- 21 Process to view target allocation
- 22 Procedure to get information related to job Role
- 23 Procedure to get information related to employment and skill fair
- 24 Procedure for filing of Grievance
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, unemployed youth of the country will be provided training in about 40 technical fields like construction, electronics and hardware, food processing, furniture and fittings, handicrafts, gems and jewelery and leather technology. The youth of the country can choose the course in which they want to get training as per their wish. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the Government of India has opened training centers in every state and city of the country. Free training will be provided to the beneficiaries. Under this Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the central government arranges entrepreneurship education and training programs for the youth for the next 5 years.
The Government of India has launched Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana with the aim of providing skill training to students, dropouts and unemployed citizens. Under this scheme skill training will be provided through 5000 centres. This information was provided by the Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Rajiv Chandrashekhar. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, training centers will be opened in every district of India. About 5000 training centers will be operated in the first phase of this scheme.
Women will also be encouraged to get skill training under this scheme. This scheme will prove to be effective in providing employment to the citizens of the country. Apart from this, the citizens of the country will become strong and self-reliant through this scheme. This scheme will also prove to be effective in the development of the country. Apart from this, citizens of rural areas will also be able to improve their standard of living through this scheme by getting training.
Also Read : Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the country|
|Objective||To provide training to the youth of the country in various courses|
|Number of Training Partners||32000|
|Number of training areas||40|
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was launched to provide training to the youth of the country. Under this scheme, a target was set to cover one crore youth by 2020. So that employment can be provided to all these people. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, registration for 3 months, 6 months and 1 year can be done and after the completion of the training period, a certificate is also provided which is valid throughout the country. Under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, a target has been set to provide training to 40.2 crore people by the year 2022.
Beneficiaries do not need to pay any fees for this training. You have to apply by visiting the official website only. Under Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, youth can get training in areas like electronics, hardware, fittings etc. Many telecom companies have been roped in by the government for the successful implementation of this scheme.
Purpose of Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- As you know, there are many youths in the country who are unemployed. And some youths due to being financially weak cannot even get training to get employment, in view of all these problems, this scheme has been started by the Central Government.
- To provide training in the training center to provide employment to the youth of the country under Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Through this scheme, by organizing all the youth in the country and improving their skills and providing employment according to their ability.
- To encourage the youth for skill upgradation by providing industry relevant, meaningful and skill based training and to provide employment opportunities to the youth.
- To take India towards the progress of the country through Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. It will help to develop the youth of the country in terms of their skills.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Monitoring
- After the project is created, all the candidates will be enrolled by the SPIA.
- The implementation of the project will be monitored by SPIA.
- Those projects which are not started after approval within the stipulated time will be rejected.
- If the projects are not handled properly, then in this situation they can be started again and can also be closed.
- NSDC, SSDM and DSC will participate in the monitoring of the scheme.
- It is mandatory to submit the progress report by the implementing agency.
Amazon Eligible Institutions
- Specialist Organization
- Captive placement
- Government Organization/Department
- Organization that is already providing training.
- Entity of Training Provider
Grievance Redressal under Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- A Grievance Redressal Mechanism will be established under this scheme.
- Where the district level complaints will be taken by the concerned officer and they will be resolved.
- All unresolved grievances will be addressed by MSDE.
Target Beneficiaries under Kaushal Vikas Scheme
- Citizens of 15 to 45 years
- Those citizens who have Aadhar card and Aadhar linked bank account.
- Citizens meeting other eligibility
Training Target of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Under the third phase of this scheme, about 220000 citizens will be provided short-term training.
- RPL training will be provided to 580000 citizens.
Administrative Structure of Skill Development Scheme
- A steering committee will be constituted under this scheme. Through which the guidelines of the scheme will be made.
- An executive committee will also be formed under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, through which the implementation of this scheme will be monitored.
- The Steering Committee will be chaired by the Secretary, MSDE and the Executive Committee will be chaired by the Additional or Joint Secretary, MSDE.
Components of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Short Term Training- The short term training under this scheme will be around 200 to 600 hours or 2 to 6 months. All unemployed citizens can do this training. All those citizens who will successfully complete this training will also be provided placement.
- Recognition of Prior Learning- RPL training will be of 12 to 80 hours. Under this training, training related to business will be provided to the youth. All those citizens who have experience related to any business can get this training.
- Special Projects- This component is for those projects which require some deviation from the terms and conditions of short term training under the scheme depending upon the special needs with reference to geography, population and social group. In the special projects component, training is provided in particular areas or campuses of government institutions, corporate or industry bodies.
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is administered by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Through this scheme the youth of the country are trained so that they can get employment.
- Short term training of 150 to 300 hours is provided through this scheme. Apart from this, special project and RPL training is also provided.
- For the operation of special project under Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, hard copy and soft copy of your project will have to be submitted to the concerned department.
- Biometric attendance of trainees will also be submitted under this scheme.
- All the trainees will be screened by the nodal officers at the time of application.
- In case the login credentials are not received in time, the Nodal Officer may be contacted by the trainee.
- All those applicants who do not have Aadhar card can get the benefit of this scheme through special camp.
- Accident insurance is provided to the citizens trained under this scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- In the event of an accident, ₹ 200000 is provided through this insurance. (in case of death or permanent disability)
- If the applicant is not able to pass the course or is not able to do the course due to any reason, he can do the course again.
- Only one application can be made for reassessment.
Key Components Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Short term training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Special project
- Skill and employment fair
- Placement Assistance
- Continuous Monitoring
- Standard Rhymes Branding and Communication
Also Read : Stand Up India Loan Scheme
List of Courses in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Skill Council for Person with Disability Course
- Hospitality and Tourism Course
- Textiles Course
- Telecom Course
- Security service course
- Rubber course
- Retail course
- Power industry course
- Plumbing course
- Mining course
- Entertainment and Media Course
- Logistics Course
- Life science course
- Leather course
- IT course
- Iron and steel course
- Role-playing course
- Health care course
- Green Jobs Course
- Gems and Jewelery Course
- Furniture and Fitting Course
- Food Processing Industry Course
- Electronics course
- Construction course
- Goods and Capital Course
- Insurance, Banking and Finance Courses
- Beauty and wellness
- Automotive course
- Apparel course
- Agriculture course
List of Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training Partner
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, skill development of youth is done so that they get employment opportunities. This skill development is done through training partners. The list of Training Partners is updated from time to time by the Govt. In this, new partners are added and some old partners are removed who are not following the guidelines of the policy. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, there are 32000 training centers across the country till 20 October 2020. Following is the list of training partners.
|State||District||Sector||Partner Name||No. of Centers|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur Nagar||Retail||Future Sharp Skills Ltd||1|
|Haryana||Kurukshetra||Automotive||TecHum International Private Limited||3|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Textiles And Handlooms||Surabhi Skills Pvt. Ltd.||4|
|Karnataka||Dakshina Kannada||Retail||Retailers Association of India (RAI)||89|
|Karnataka||NA||dummy partner 1.1||2|
|Punjab||Faridkot||Infrastructure Equipment||Likith TP||26|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kangra||Agriculture||Samarth Eduskills Pvt Ltd||17|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Tourism & Hospitality||Tata STRIVE||21|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Infrastructure Equipment||Cosmos Manpower Pvt Ltd||5|
|Haryana||Faridabad||Apparel||Sentio Advisory Private Limited||97|
|Tripura||West Tripura||Tourism & Hospitality||Orion Edutech Private Limited||295|
|Maharashtra||Thane||Logistics||Nidan Technologies Private Limited||50|
|Punjab||Patiala||Retail||Dreamland Immigration Co. Pvt. Ltd.||6|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Sports||Dummy PIA||18|
|Tamil Nadu||Madurai||Life Sciences||Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council||7|
|Andhra Pradesh||Krishna||Electronics and Hardware||ELECTRONICS SECTOR SKILL COUNCIL OF INDIA||109|
|Karnataka||Dakshina Kannada||Gems and Jewellery||Goldsmith Academy Pvt Ltd||52|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Tourism & Hospitality||CLR Facility Services||6|
|Bihar||West Champaran||Construction||Cradle Life Sciences Pvt Ltd||10|
|Tripura||West Tripura||Apparel||Valeur Fabtex Private Limited||10|
|Maharashtra||Amravati||BFSI||DRISHTEE SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER PRIVATE LIMITED||25|
|Jharkhand||Ramgarh||Security||Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV)||108|
|Jharkhand||Kodarma||Automotive||Possit Skill Organisation||30|
|Haryana||Panipat||Apparel||Modelama Skills Private Limited||62|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Tourism & Hospitality||Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council||9|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Tourism & Hospitality||Orange Tech Solutions||28|
|Assam||Karbi Anglong||Textiles And Handlooms||Textile Sector Skill Council||134|
|Rajasthan||Alwar||Infrastructure Equipment||Ram Pratap||6|
|Telangana||RangaReddy||IT-ITeS||VISRI Technologies & Solutions||12|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Persons with Disability||Pradeep||6|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Beauty and Wellness||Pooja||1|
|Kerala||Thrissur||Agriculture||The Kerala Agro Industries Corporation Limited||218|
|Madhya Pradesh||Seoni||Electronics and Hardware||Shri Vinayak Creative Fashions Pvt.Ltd||34|
|NA||NA||Apparel||ADS SKILLS PVT LTD||127|
|Bihar||Saran||Beauty and Wellness||Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council||223|
|Maharashtra||Thane||Retail||Arrina Education Services Private Limited (Talentedge)||159|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Electronics and Hardware||National Yuva Cooperative Society Limited||74|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Handicrafts and Carpet||Jaipur Rugs Foundation||96|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Apparel||IL & FS Skills Development Corporation Limited||883|
|Telangana||RangaReddy||Telecom||SynchroServe Global Solutions Private Limited||104|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||Plumbing||Indian Plumbing Skills (IPSC)||49|
|Haryana||Rohtak||Leather||Leather Sector Skill Council||320|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Healthcare||Indian Air Force||8|
|Bihar||Siwan||Electronics and Hardware||Amulett Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.||20|
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur||Retail||MP State Cooperative Union Ltd||3|
|Telangana||Warangal||Telecom||Telecom Sector Skill Council||310|
|Punjab||Ludhiana||Beauty and Wellness||SRI SRI RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME TRUST||54|
|Maharashtra||Thane||Tourism & Hospitality||Rustomjee Academy for Global carrers||282|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Plumbing||Indian Plumbing Skills Council(IPSC)||1|
|Kerala||Kottayam||Rubber||Rubber Skill Development Council||110|
|Andhra Pradesh||Krishna||Beauty and Wellness||VLCC healthcare Limited||167|
|Bihar||Patna||Automotive||Prerna Engineering Education Group Pvt Ltd||21|
|Rajasthan||Jodhpur||Telecom||Edujobs Academy Pvt Ltd||148|
|Tamil Nadu||Nilgiris||Agriculture||Prowins Agri System||8|
|Uttar Pradesh||Sitapur||BFSI||Mahendra Skills Training & Development Pvt. Ltd.||202|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Tourism & Hospitality||Updater Services Private Limited||4|
|Delhi||South Delhi||Tourism & Hospitality||Primero Skills And Training Pvt.Ltd||16|
|Tamil Nadu||Karur||Electronics and Hardware||Aaruthal Foundation||30|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||Power||Rooman Technologies Private Limited||236|
|Assam||Kamrup||Security||Olive Heritage Education And Welfare Society||7|
|Bihar||Muzaffarpur||Plumbing||Labournet Services India Pvt. Ltd.||773|
|Maharashtra||Pune||IT-ITeS||Laurus Edutech Life Skills Pvt. Ltd.||5|
|Rajasthan||Sawai Madhopur||Agriculture||Indian Society for Agribusiness Professionals (ISAP)||19|
|Karnataka||Mysuru||Apparel||Dummy Pia 2||5|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Pulwama||IT-ITeS||CARE COLLEGE||12|
|Telangana||Hyderabad||Domestic Worker||Volksy Technologies Private Limited||60|
|Tamil Nadu||Kanyakumari||Rubber||REEP Trust||66|
|Assam||Hailakandi||Persons with Disability||Lok Bharti Skilling Solutions Private Limited||46|
|Telangana||RangaReddy||Agriculture||GMR Varalakshmi Foundation||4|
|Delhi||South Delhi||Domestic Worker||DWSSC||19|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur Nagar||Retail||IACT Education Pvt. Ltd||7|
|Karnataka||NA||Food Processing||Assocom India Private Limited||47|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Apparel||Avante Corporation||2|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Logistics||Safeducate Learning Pvt Ltd||357|
|Punjab||Ludhiana||Rubber||Mentor Skills India LLP||39|
|Haryana||Faridabad||Construction||Escorts Skill Development||13|
|Delhi||Central Delhi||Automotive||Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti||1|
|NA||NA||IT-ITeS||Arteva Consulting Private Limited||34|
|West Bengal||Jalpaiguri||Apparel||Apparel Training and Design Center||78|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Tourism & Hospitality||Leap Skills Academy Private Limited||427|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gorakhpur||IT-ITeS||Navjyoti Corporate Solutions||13|
|Arunachal Pradesh||NA||Dummy Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council||28|
|West Bengal||Howrah||Construction||Ambuja Cement Foundation||17|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Apparel||Keshwa Skills Training Institute under Creation India Society||23|
|West Bengal||Jalpaiguri||Agriculture||Vivo Skills & Training||4|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ambedkar Nagar||Power||INDRAPRASTHA ACADEMY FOUNDATION||7|
|Telangana||Hyderabad||Healthcare||Apollo Medskills Limited||1|
|Karnataka||Mysuru||Construction||Dummy Project 32||29|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Green Jobs||Sector Council for Green Jobs||3|
|Uttar Pradesh||Moradabad||Logistics||Logistics Skill Council||19|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Gems and Jewellery||Gems and Jewellery Skill Council of India||6|
|Madhya Pradesh||Datia||Mining||Mosaic Network Pvt Ltd||136|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Security||Peregrine Guarding Private Limited||1|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Retail||Navodaya Institute||17|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Agriculture||Ashpra Skills Private Limited||50|
|Madhya Pradesh||Vidisha||Electronics and Hardware||AISECT Skills Mission||201|
|Tripura||West Tripura||Rubber||The Rubber Board||92|
|Bihar||Purnia||Life Sciences||Satya Sri Sai Social Welfare Trust||4|
|Uttar Pradesh||Basti||Furniture and Fittings||Furniture & Fittings Skill Council||570|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Furniture and Fittings||Mahesh Pandey||8|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Beauty and Wellness||SBJ Centre of Excellence Pvt Ltd||3|
Benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by the 10th, 12th class drop out (middle school dropout) youth of the country.
- To provide employment to the youth of the country under this scheme, free training will be provided in various courses.
- Under this scheme, employment will be provided to the youth according to their qualification.
- Under this scheme, unemployed youth of the country will be provided training in about 40 technical fields like construction, electronics and hardware, food processing, furniture and fittings, handicrafts, gems and jewelery and leather technology.
- The central government arranges entrepreneurship education and training programs for the youth under this scheme for the next 5 years.
Eligibility of Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- The beneficiary should be an Indian citizen to take advantage of this scheme.
- This scheme is targeted only for those people who are unemployed and have no source of income.
- College/School Dropout – Applicant should have basic knowledge of Hindi and English languages.
- All the students who have left their studies after 10th or 12th, those people will be collected and provided skills at one place.
Documents of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Identity card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Sector Skill Council
- Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India
- Apparel, Med Ups And Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
- Automotive Skill Development Council
- Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill Council
- BFSI Sector Skill Council of India
- Capital goods skill council
- Construction skill development council of india
- Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
- Electronic Sector Skill Council
- Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative
- Furniture and Fittings Skill Council
- Gem and Jewelery Skill Council of India
- Handicrafts and Carpet Sector Skill Council
- Healthcare Sector Skill Council
- Indian Iron and Steel Sector Skill Council
- Indian plumbing skills council
- Infrastructure Equipments Skill Council
- IT/ITeS Sector Skill Council
- Leather sector skill council
- Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council
- Logistics Sector Skill Council
- Media and Entertainment Skill Council
- Mining Sector Skill Council of India
- Power Sector Skill Council
- Retailers Association Skill Council of India
- Rubber Skill Development Council
- Skill council for green jobs
- Skill Council for Persons with Disability
- Sports Sector Skill Council
- Telecom Sector Skill Council
- Textile Sector Skill Council
- Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council
Also Read : PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
How to register in Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply under PM Skill Development Scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme https://www.pmkvyofficial.org/. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Quick Link. You will see the option of Skill India from this option. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. You will see the option of Register as a Candidate on this page. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option the registration form will open in front of you. After this the registration form will open in front of you. In this registration you will have to fill all the information asked like Basic Details, Second Location Details, Third Preferences of Training Sector, Fourth Associated Program and fifth Interested In etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- You will have to login after successful submission of the registration form. To login you have to click on Login option.
- After clicking on the option login form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to enter the username and password and click on the login button. In this way your registration will be completed.
Process to find training center
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana https://www.pmkvyofficial.org/home-page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Find a Training Center tab.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to fill the asked information by selecting one of the Search by Sector, Search by Job Role, Search by Location.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, information related to the training center will open in front of you.
Process to view target allocation
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana https://www.pmkvyofficial.org/.
- On the home page, you have to click on the tab of Target Allocation.
- Now you will have to click on the link of Reallocation.
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select the search category.
- Now you have to enter the asked information.
- After that you have to click on the submit button.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana https://www.pmkvyofficial.org/.
- On the home page, you have to click on the candidate option.
- After this you have to click on the option of Courses.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can get information related to job Role.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- After that you have to click on the candidate option.
- Now you have to click on the option of Rozgar & Kaushal Mela.
- After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can get information related to employment and skill fair.
Procedure for filing of Grievance
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- After that you have to click on the option of information.
- Now you have to click on Grievance option.
- After this, the Grievance Form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, email id, subject, message etc.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to enter the Grievance.
- Toll-Free Number- 08800055555
- Email Id- [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.