Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana 2023 Registration
maharashtra krushi karj mitra yojana 2023 registration/ application form apply online महाराष्ट्र कृषी कर्ज मित्र योजना 2022 check details here
Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana 2023
Maharashtra Krishi Karj Mitra Yojana registration process for registration of loan friends in the state will start soon. Registered loan friends will help farmers to get loans from banks. Under the new Loan Friend Scheme, Zilla Parishads will be assigned a single documented liaison for both short-term and long-term agricultural loans. The loan friendly scheme will provide employment opportunities to the youth. In this article, we will tell you about the full details of Krishi Karj Mitra Yojana.
Loan fairs are organized by many banks in Maharashtra to provide loans to farmers but farmers in many backward districts talk about the difference in theory and implementation. Therefore, the state government has decided to launch the Maharashtra Krishi Karj Mitra Yojana to overcome the stalemate in the distribution of agricultural loans. Under the scheme, Zilla Parishad will appoint loan friends to help farmers complete the required documents to get the loan. All those who want to become loan friends can apply online as the registration process will start soon.
Also Read : Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment
|Name of Scheme||Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Uddhav Thackeray|
|Benefits||To help farmers in taking bank loans|
Farmers as they will get easy access to bank loans,
Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana Apply online
In this article we will tell you all the important aspects of Karj Mitra Yojana. To get complete information about the scheme, you have to read till the end of this article where we will tell you how to fill the application form for Krishi Karj Mitra Yojana. In addition, we will provide you with a list of documents required to attach to the registration form.
When a farmer goes to the banks to apply for a bank loan, he has difficulty in getting the required documents to get the loan. Each farmer will have to fill up several forms with a declaration with certain terms and conditions. Farmers usually do not sign these terms, which leads to headaches later on. In addition, farmers have to attach specific documents while taking loans and it is difficult to compile such documents. Therefore, to solve these problems of farmers, the government The loan friend scheme will be launched where the deployed loan friend will help the farmers to take bank loan.
Importance of Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana
- Through this scheme, the government will provide employment opportunities to a large number of youth.
- Farmers will benefit as bank loans will be easily available.
- The debt friendly scheme will provide employment, thus reducing unemployment.
- If anyone wants to register, he can fill up the Maharashtra Karj Mitra Yojana registration form.
- The Zilla Parishad will appoint a single document for both short-term and long-term agricultural loans.
- Rural loan friends will act as banking negotiators.
- Each loan friend will be given a stipend during the training and the salary will be paid only after joining.
- This Maharashtra Krishi Karj Mitra Yojana will ensure that farmers do not fall into the debt trap of private lenders.
Also Read : PM Krishi Udan Scheme
Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana Need
Lending to the agricultural sector, although included in the priority sector, has its hurdles for banks. Farmers have long complained of difficulties in getting loans, especially from scheduled commercial banks. The story is similar for short-term crop loans as well as medium and long-term loans that farmers take out for agricultural infrastructure. The report shows that for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, banks have disbursed only 30% of the target of Rs 1,18,920.18 crore set for them in this financial year. Out of the target of Rs 6,020.18 crore for term loans, only 7% has been disbursed, while only 27% of the target for crop loans has been met.
Co-operative Banks have a structure of village level primary agricultural societies which facilitates credit at the ground level. However, farmers have complained of paperwork and red tape when taking loans from scheduled commercial banks. In many cases, farmers prefer to get financing from private lenders at very high interest rates rather than waiting for loans from such banks.
The official GR issued by the Rural Development Department read that the loan friend would be appointed by the Zilla Parishad. Such a person will help the farmers to prepare the necessary documents to apply to the banks. Once the paperwork is completed, it will be submitted to the banks. Therefore, loan alliances will act as a bridge between banks and farmers. The Zilla Parishad had to provide funds from its own funds for this scheme.
Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Maharashtra.
- Applicants must have a basic knowledge of banking services such as loans.
- Only unemployed candidates can apply for Krishi Karj Mitra Yojana.
- When taking a bank loan, the applicant needs to know the documents, the required documents.
- The candidate should be able to make simple transactions of money.
- Applicant must have passed at least 8th and be able to read / write it.
- He / she must be able to operate electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc.
Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Yojana Important Documents
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card / PAN Card)
- Proof of Address (Ration Card / Other)
- 8th pass certificate (8th class marksheet)
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Recent passport size photos
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Maharashtra Krushi Karj Mitra Scheme, you can ask in the comment box below, our team will do its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.