MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2023 Apply online
mp berojgari bhatta scheme 2023 apply online registration/ application form login at mprojgar.gov.in, check eligibility criteria, list of documents, amount of Madhya Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme, complete details here मध्य प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना 2022
MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2023
Madhya Pradesh Government has started Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta to provide financial relief to the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, the state government has announced to provide an amount of 1500 rupees every month to help the unemployed youth of the state. The main objective of starting this MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is that all the educated unemployed youth in the state should be provided employment opportunities along with assistance, so that all of them have to depend on someone else to earn their living. Don’t have to depend.
The Madhya Pradesh government has also told under the Madhya Pradesh unemployment allowance that due to this corona virus, many citizens of the state have lost their jobs, under which all of them have become unemployed, now all of them are also provided benefits under this scheme. So friends, if you want to apply under MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, then you have to read our article completely because we have provided all the information related to Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana in this article.
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. Through this scheme, financial assistance of 1500 rupees will be provided to all those people who do not have employment despite having education. This financial assistance of Rs 1500 will be provided to them every month till they get their job. Unemployed people will be able to use this financial assistance to find jobs and run their homes. There are certain eligibility criteria set by the government to avail the benefits of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Whose information we will provide you through this article.
Also Read : MP Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
We all citizens know that with the increase of population in our country, the problem of unemployment is also increasing day by day, due to which many other types of schemes are being started to provide help to the citizens through the central and state governments. Apart from this, many types of employment opportunities are also being provided. Keeping all these things in mind, the Madhya Pradesh government has started Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta to provide assistance to the unemployed citizens of the state.
Under this scheme, the state government has announced to give unemployment allowance to unemployed youth who have passed at least 12th examination, apart from this, the citizens who have obtained graduate and post graduate degrees will be given benefits through Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. . Madhya Pradesh government has started the application process under Madhya Pradesh unemployment allowance, you can apply by visiting its official website.
Amount to be received under MP Berojgari Bhatta
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj ji Chouhan ji had informed through a press conference that under this scheme, every month the applicant of the state would be given Rs. If you want to avail the benefits for a longer period, then for that you have to extend the registration time. No information has been given about how the registration process will be done, we will keep updating on getting the information, so stay connected with us. Any unemployed educated youth who has passed 12th, such unemployed youth will be given Rs. 1500 as allowances every month. The youth and girls above 18 years and below 35 years can take advantage of this scheme. If you have to apply in this scheme, then your family income should be less than 3 lakhs or up to 3 lakhs, then only you can take advantage of this scheme.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta
Madhya Pradesh has started unemployment allowance through the government and the main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all those people who are sitting in their homes despite being educated. It is that with the given amount, all those citizens can find a good job for themselves. Madhya Pradesh government will directly transfer Rs 1500 per month to the beneficiary’s bank account, as long as they remain unemployed, they will be provided the amount, they will stop getting this amount as soon as they get a good job, but it is valid for 3 years only.
You can fill the application form through its online mode and get the benefit of this scheme. You can also fill the application form through offline, for this you have to go to the employment office, only after filling the application form you will be given the benefit of MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
Also Read : Madhya Pradesh Teerth Darshan Yojana
Features of Berojgari Bhatta MP
- Financial assistance will be provided to all the teacher unemployed youth through Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- This financial assistance will be of 1500 rupees.
- Through this financial assistance, unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh will be able to get help in finding a job and will be able to spend on their own.
- Online application can be made for Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta.
- People’s time will also be saved through online application and they will not have to face any difficulties.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of 1500 rupees will also be provided to unemployed disabled people for a period of 2 years.
- All those citizens who are less educated will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 1000 per month.
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Registration Form
Friends, if you want to take advantage of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme then you have to ensure your eligibility. If you are eligible for this scheme then you can fill the application form by visiting the official website and you have to attach all the important documents in the application form. You can also apply under this scheme by visiting the employment office.
Eligibility for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- To apply under this scheme, at least the applicant should be 12th pass.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be Rs 3 lakh or less.
- Applicant must be unemployed. Youth who are employed under this scheme cannot apply.
Required Documents of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Employment Office Registration Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Bank details
- Disability ID (if applicable)
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Under this scheme, allowance is provided to the citizens of the state in the form of assistance, using which they can take the things they need and can also do their further studies:-
- Only educated unemployed residing in the state can get the benefit of this Madhya Pradesh unemployment allowance by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Under this scheme, every month the state government will provide an unemployment allowance of 1500 rupees to the youth, so that all of them get help till they get a job.
- Under MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, you can easily apply for it from your home or anywhere by visiting the online portal through your computer or mobile.
- With the amount received under this scheme, all the youth of the state will be able to become self-reliant and they can search for jobs for themselves without being dependent on anyone else.
- All those citizens who are looking for a job or studying through MP Berojgari Bhatta will also be helped in paying their fees with the help of this.
Benefit period of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
If you apply under the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana through the official website, then you will get the benefit of this scheme only for 1 month. If you want to increase this benefit, then you will have to go to the employment office and proceed with your registration from there. Let us tell you that a person can take advantage of MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana only for 3 years.
Process to apply for Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta
If you want to apply in Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of MP Employment Portal http://mprojgar.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Job Seeker New to this Portal – Register Here” present in the middle of the page.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page there will be a form in which you will have to fill all the important information asked like name, address, mobile number etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this you have to enter user-id and password and fill the captcha code.
- After filling the captcha code, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be registered under Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- Now you can login by entering your username and password.
Today, through this article, we have given you all the information related to Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta, if you are facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number given below, and solve your problem. Can :-
Toll-free number- 18005727751, 07556615100
WhatsApp number- 7620603312
Email Id- [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.