MP Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana 2024 Apply Online
mp mukhyamantri awasiya bhu adhikar yojana 2024 apply online registration / application form at saara.mp.gov.in, apply for एमपी मुख्यमंत्री आवास भू-अधिकार योजना 2023, check details here
MP Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana 2024
Important information !! Under the Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Patra Yojana, free land allotment will be provided to poor families. Stay connected with us for latest information……
Madhya Pradesh State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji has started a new scheme on 25 September 2021, the birth anniversary of Deendayal Upadhyay. Whose name is Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana. The Chief Minister of the state government has told the main objective of Mukhyamantri Bhu Adhikar Yojana that help will be provided to the homeless citizens of the state so that they can all improve their lives.
Under the scheme plots will be given to such families who neither have their own house nor plot. The government will give them plots free of cost. They will be given a house on lease by the government. This will also open the way for the construction of houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in the plot. Along with this, they will also get the benefit of other schemes.
Under the Mukhyamantri Awas Bhu-Adhikar Yojana, the state government has issued guidelines for allotment of plots on abadi land in rural areas.
Also Read : Madhya Pradesh Teerth Darshan Yojana
|Name of Scheme
|MP Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
|By Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|Families who do not have a plot to live in
Purpose of MP Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
We all citizens know that the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has started the Mukhyamantri Bhu Adhikar Yojana. The main objective of starting Mukhyamantri Bhu Adhikar Yojana is that the state government will give land to the poor citizens of the state to build a house, fill a bag of food grains, through which no poor citizen of the state will remain hungry. Through Madhya Pradesh Bhu Adhikar Yojana, the people of the state will get help and they will all be able to improve their lives, through which they will be able to live their lives well. So friends, if you want to get benefits under MP Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana, then you have to go to the official website of this scheme and apply.
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Implementation
In this scheme, the District Collector has been empowered with respect to the availability of abadi land. Panchayat village wise list of eligible families under Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu-Adhikar Yojana will be published for the purpose of inviting objections and suggestions from the concerned villagers, whose time period will not be less than ten days. The information shall be pasted in public places and in the Gram Panchayat offices. Eligible applicants will be given land ownership rights in joint names of husband and wife subject to availability. No premium will be payable for allotment of plot. The applications received and accepted cases will be monitored by the Revenue Commissioner.
गरीब भाइयों-बहनों के लिए प्रदेश सरकार ने ऐतिहासिक फैसला किया है।
मुख्यमंत्री आवासीय भू-अधिकार योजना, ऐसे घर जिसमें एक से ज्यादा परिवार रहते हैं, परिवार का मतलब पति,पत्नी व बच्चे और उनके पास रहने का कोई और भूखण्ड नहीं है,तो उनको सरकार नि:शुल्क रहने के लिए प्लॉट उपलब्ध करवायेगी। https://t.co/F5CpooJCOD pic.twitter.com/dFb6LSfraO
— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) October 28, 2021
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Features
- Under the Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu-Adhikar Yojana, the government wants to help such families who do not have any roof to live.
- Madhya Pradesh State Government is going to provide free plots to such families under this scheme. Also, for this they will not take any money or compensation from the beneficiaries.
- Under this scheme, plots will be provided to the beneficiaries, their maximum area has been fixed by the government of 60 square meters.
- The special feature of this scheme is that in this the government has also promised to provide the facility to the beneficiary family that they will not charge any premium amount for the plot, all this will be provided to them free of cost.
- The family that will be provided a house in this scheme will include husband, wife and children. However, the government has also decided to provide benefits to such families of the state in which more than one family is living.
- In this scheme, the owner of the plot to be given to the beneficiary i.e. the owner will be in the joint name of both husband and wife.
- Village wise list of the families to be included in this scheme will be prepared which will be based on the villagers concerned. And its information i.e. list will be put in public places like Chaupal, Gudi, Chavadi etc. and offices of Gram Panchayat etc.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the beneficiary families will not only get residential plots, but they will also be able to get help in getting loans from banks and other schemes.
Also Read : MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Registration
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Eligibility
- In this scheme, it is necessary for the beneficiary family to be originally a resident of Madhya Pradesh, because it has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government for the citizens of its state.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana, the government will also provide assistance to those families of the state in which more than one family lives.
- Such families of the state who have land of more than 5 acres or have their own house will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The people who are not allowed to buy ration from the public distribution system shop, that is, those who are not eligible for it, will also not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Such family or any member of the family who is a taxpayer is also not eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- There should be no literate adult in the households above the age of 25 years.
- Such families in which there is no male or adult member in the age group of 16 to 59 years are also eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates who do not have any land and earn livelihood through casual labor can also apply under the scheme.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
- The poor will have a housing lease, which will be given by the state government.
- A house can be built under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
- On getting a residential plot, you will get the benefit of government schemes
- And taking loans from banks will also help.
- The maximum area of the plot will be 60 square meters.
- No advance amount will be required to be deposited for allotment of plot.
Documents Required for Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
- Voter ID Card
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport photo
- Mobile number
- Composite Family ID Card
How to apply online in Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
To register under the scheme, you will have to give a written application form to your Gram Panchayat. Photocopies of all the documents should also be attached in the application. Your application will be uploaded and submitted by the Gram Panchayat on the SARA Portal https://saara.mp.gov.in/ (SAARA Portal).
After taking a meeting of the Panchayat Samiti by the District Collector, the concerned person will be allotted a land block under the Chief Minister’s Residential Land Rights Scheme.
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to PM Krishi Udan Scheme, you can ask in the comment box below, our team will do its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.