MP Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana 2023 Apply Online
mp mukhyamantri covid-19 bal seva yojana 2023 apply online registration application form मुख्यमंत्री कोविड-19 बाल सेवा योजना how to apply online for madhya pradesh covid19 bal sewa scheme eligibility criteria 2022
MP Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana 2023
Mukhymantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana was launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Through this scheme, between 1st March and 30th June in the state, a child whose both parents or one of the parents have died due to Covid-19 will get ₹5000 per child up to the age of 21 years. Monthly financial assistance will be provided. Also, all the eligible children appointed under the provisions of the scheme will be provided free ration under the National Food Security Act for their protection and free education from first class to graduation.
The nodal agency of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Child Seva Yojana is Department of Women and Child Development. This scheme will brighten the future of thousands of deserving orphans of the state and give them all round development. By which he can also become independent and strong.
Also Read : MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana|
|Department||Department of Women and Child Development|
|Beneficiary||Children orphaned due to coronavirus infection|
|Objective||Providing free facility of financial aid, food stuffs and education|
|Both online and offline|
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Scheme Help Details
Under this scheme, financial assistance, ration facility and free higher education facility will be provided to the beneficiary children by the Madhya Pradesh government, whose details are as follows.
- Financial assistance- Under this scheme, financial assistance amounting to ₹ 5000 per month will be provided to all the beneficiary children. If the child is less than 18 years of age, then this financial assistance will be transferred to the joint account of the identified guardian and the child. When the child attains the age of 18 years, then after that he can get this amount in his personal account.
- Ration facility– Under the National Food Security Act, free ration is also provided to the legal guardians of all the beneficiaries through this scheme. So that orphan children can feed themselves well and lead a healthy life.
- Education Assistance- Under Mukhyamantri Covid19 Bal Seva Yojana the following assistance will be provided to the children for studies.
- Free education will be provided in government schools from class I to class VIII. Apart from this, education facility will be given to children in private schools under Right to Education Act.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of up to ₹ 10000 will be provided every year to the children studying in private schools from class 9 to 12.
- Eligible children will be given exemption in depositing examination fee and all other annual actual fees for taking admission in government-aided schools/colleges for higher education. If the beneficiary takes admission in a private university, then he will be provided annual fee or ₹ 15000 whichever is less by the private university regulatory commission.
- On taking admission in graduate/polytechnic diploma/paramedical/IIT in a government/granted engineering college, the payment of fee will be borne by the government. If a beneficiary takes admission under these courses in private engineering colleges, the actual fee or ₹ 75000 per annum (whichever is less) will be given by the state government.
- If on the basis of NEET MBBS/BDS in Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) courses of Central or State Government and private medical/dental colleges and MBBS/(BAMS/BUMS/ The fee payable on taking admission in BHMS) courses will be borne by the State Government. Along with this, those institutions will also be included in this scheme, which give admission on the basis of examination conducted by them. Apart from this, a doctor educated in a government medical college will contract for two years to work in rural areas as ensured by the state government and will execute a bond to this effect in the form of ₹ 100000. In private college this time is 5 years and the bond amount will be ₹ 2500000.
Institutional assistance under Madhya Pradesh Covid-19 Bal Seva Scheme
Children eligible under this scheme who are below 18 years of age and have no place to live and no guardian to take care of them. Such children will be given admission in the care institutions run by the Child Welfare Committee in the state and also the facility of guardian, maintenance, education, medical assistance etc. will also be provided. But these children will not be given the benefit of financial amount and ration every month. But when the children will attain the age of 18 years, after that they will be given all the benefits completely as per the provisions of Chief Minister Covid 19 Bal Seva Scheme.
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Covid19 Bal Seva Yojana
The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance, mine safety and higher education facilities to the children orphaned due to coronavirus infection. So that the orphan child does not have to depend on other citizens to live his life and he can lead a better life by availing all the benefits under the scheme. Under Mukhyamantri Covid19 Bal Seva Yojana, the facility of ₹ 5000 per month and free ration will be provided to the children till the age of 21 years and the facility of education will be provided to them till the age of 24 years. This scheme will provide orphan children a way to lead a better life and educate them for the future.
Due to the sudden death of parents earning livelihood in many families due to Covid-19, there is a need to provide government assistance to the children of such affected families. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial and food security to these children, so that they can complete their education smoothly while leading a dignified life.
Also Read : MP Bhimrao Ambedkar Arthik Kalyan Yojana
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana
- Through this scheme, the child whose parents or one of the parents has died due to Covid-19 between March 1 and June 30 in the state will be benefitted.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana, an amount of ₹ 5000 per month will be transferred to the beneficiary children in their bank account till the age of 21 years.
- Along with this, they will also be provided the benefit of free ration and higher education facility.
- The scheme will be monitored and evaluated by the Department of Women and Child Development.
- To get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Covid19 Bal Seva Yojana, application can be made both online and offline.
- The initiative of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh ji to start this scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the orphan children. Because through this they will get a chance to get financial assistance to higher education.
- This scheme will provide an important contribution in making the future of the children orphaned due to Covid-19 bright.
Eligibility Criteria under Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- The death of both the parents or either of the parents of the applicant occurred between March 1 and June 30.
- The parents of the applicant do not get the benefit of any government pension.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to only those children whose age will be 21 years or less.
- Those children are also eligible to take advantage of this scheme whose parents have died earlier but their legal guardian has died during the COVID-19 infection.
Required Documents for The Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Medical certificate of the death of a parent or guardian in Covid-19
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- E mail ID
Online Application Process Under Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana http://covidbalkalyan.mp.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of आवेदन करें.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your name, mobile number, email id and password etc.
- Now you have to click on Register option.
- After that you have to click on the login option.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and password and click on submit option.
- After this you have to click on the option of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to upload all the required documents by entering all the information asked like your name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After that you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you can make your application under the Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana.
Process to check the status of your application
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of आवेदन देखें.
- Now the login form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter your mobile number, password and captcha code for the option of submit.
- As soon as you click on the submit option, the status of the application will open in front of you.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to MP Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.