MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022 Apply Online, Search Certificate
mp ladli laxmi yojana 2022 apply online download certificate or certificate / how to search name in online list, pay installment amount, see the complete details of the necessary eligibility and documents मध्य प्रदेश लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना पंजीकरण 2021
Content of this Article
- 1 MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
- 2 MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 launched
- 3 Implementation of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- 4 Objective of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- 5 Installments of funds to be given in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- 6 Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- 7 Eligibility of Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- 8 Documents of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- 9 How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- 10 Process to apply offline in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- 11 How to see Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate?
- 12 How to check Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi List online?
- 13 Scholarship Registration Process
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana has been launched by the state government on 1st April 2007 to make the future of girls bright. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 will be provided to the girl child of the state by the Madhya Pradesh government. Under this scheme, emphasis is being laid on improving the educational and economic status of girls.
To take advantage of this scheme, first you have to apply under this scheme. You can apply under this scheme both offline and online. For offline application, you can contact the public service center like Women Child Development Officer etc. in Anganwadi. To apply online, you can go to the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to only those girls of poor families of the state who were born after 1st April 2008. The total amount given by the government under this MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana is Rs.118000. The beneficiary girls will be provided in installments.
Also Read : Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 launched
The daughters of the state are made self-reliant through the Ladli Laxmi Yojana by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Preparations are underway to launch MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 by the government. For which new provisions are being prepared by the Department of Women and Child Development. Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0, the draft of the initial stage has been prepared. Which can be approved by the cabinet soon. This scheme was started in the year 2006. The main objective of running this scheme is to provide a healthy and better future to the daughters of the state. Under this scheme, education will be provided to all the registered children. For which a scholarship of ₹ 25000 will be provided.
Apart from this, educational fee grant will also be provided for pursuing studies in engineering fields. Under this scheme, new schemes like empowerment of daughters, vocational training and bank guarantee loan have been included. Apart from this, preparations are also being made to cooperate on advancing the daughters in fields like music and painting. For which the blueprint of 15 central and 10 state funded schemes has been prepared by the department.
Implementation of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
At district level –
The implementation of this scheme will be done by the District Program Officer at the district level. The nodal agency of this scheme is the Department of Women and Child Development. Causal lineage report will be prepared and all matters related to the scheme will be evaluated. The prepared report will have to be submitted to the collector. As soon as the report is received, the report will be examined. Any mistake in the report will be corrected. And the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the beneficiary.
At the Divisional Level –
From time to time, information related to this scheme will be provided through various types of records by the Head of Women and Child Development Department, District Program Officer, Divisional Joint Director and Child Development Project Officer. Which will be verified by the department. If any discrepancy is found in the records, corrective action will be taken in this situation.
At the state level –
If there is any delay in the implementation of this scheme, the head of the department will send his recommendation to the state government to remove the delay. If any dispute arises in the implementation of this scheme at the state level, then the decision of the Head of Department, Women and Child Development Department will be considered final.
Objective of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
As you know, there are many families who are financially weak, are unable to give higher education to their daughters, nor can they collect money for their marriage. Many people also discriminate between boys and girls. In view of all these problems, the state government has started Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Under this scheme, to provide financial assistance for the education and marriage of the daughter. Under this scheme, changing the negative thinking of the citizens of Madhya Pradesh and making the future of the girl child bright. This money can be used by the girl for her higher education or marriage. Reducing the sex ratio of women and men in the state of Madhya Pradesh and promoting women’s empowerment in the state.
Installments of funds to be given in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Once the application process is completed, the documents are verified by the Anganwadi. Once verified, the installments are credited to the applicants account from time to time. We have given complete information about it below. You read it in detail.
- First Installment – Under this scheme, first 6 -6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the fund of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana for 5 consecutive years and a total of 30,000 rupees will be deposited.
- Second installment – After this, financial assistance of Rs 2000 will be provided to the family in the bank account of your daughter taking admission in class 6.
- Third installment – An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance on taking admission in class 9 of the girl child.
- Fourth Installment – When the girl will take admission in class 11, she will be provided an amount of Rs.6000.
- Fifth Installment – Then after taking admission in class 12 of the girl child, Rs 6000 will be given through e-payment.
- Sixth Installment – And when the girl child will complete 21 years, then she will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh.
Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor girls of MP.
- Under this scheme, the girl child should not be married till the age of 18 years only after the age of 21 Rs 1 lakh (Rupees one lakh) will be transferred by the state government to the daughter’s bank account.
- The MP government wants to improve the level of education in the state through this Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Funds under this scheme are given in installments, according to the class. Once the girl leaves school, she will stop getting benefits under this scheme.
- If 2 daughters have taken birth together as the second child in a family, then she can take advantage of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- If a family has adopted a child, they can also apply in this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to enroll the girl child in the first year of birth.
- Under the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme, the girl can use the final payment of Rs 1 lakh for her marriage or higher education. This money cannot be used as dowry.
Eligibility of Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- The parents of the applicant should not have income tax data.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be unmarried for 18 years.
- If your family has adopted an orphan girl, you can still take advantage of the scheme by considering her as the first girl child, but you must have any proof of adoption of that girl child.
Documents of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Girl child birth certificate
- Parent’s identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Also Read : MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this Ladli Laxmi Yojana, then they should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme https://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/.
- On the home page, you will see the option of “आवेदन पत्र”. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of “जनसामान्य”, you have to click on this option. After that the application form will open on the next page.
- In this form, you have to fill all the information asked carefully. After that you have to click on the button of Save information.
- After this the main application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana will open in front of you on the computer screen. In this application form, you will get all the information like personal information of the girl child, family information, vaccination status and correspondence information, uploading the fourth documents.
Process to apply offline in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Anganwadi center.
- You will have to give the application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana from Anganwadi Center.
- Now you have to fill the application form carefully and attach all the documents in it.
- Now you have to submit this form in the same Anganwadi center.
How to see Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate?
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of प्रमाण पत्र below.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option you will reach the next page. On this page, you have to fill the registration number of the girl child. Then click on the search button.
- After entering the registration code, the certificate will open which can also be downloaded and saved as an image.
How to check Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi List online?
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of बालिका विवरण.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- Here on this page, you can see whether the name is in the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Name List for the certificate. The name of the girl child in the list can be searched in different ways like:
- In the name of the girl
- In the name of the girl’s mother
- Girl’s registration number
- In the name of the girl’s father
- From the date of birth of the girl child
Scholarship Registration Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for छात्रवृत्ति पंजीयन.
- After this a छात्रवृत्ति प्रपत्र will open in front of you.
- Enter the registration number of your girl child and click on search.
- After this, fill the rest of the asked information and save the information that you have to click on the link.
- Tel : Commissioner: 0755-2550910
- Fax: 0755-2550912
- E-mail: [email protected]
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.