UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana 2023 Power Corporation Apply Online
up bijli sakhi yojana 2023 apply online progress report under BC Sakhi Yojna, check data of door to door meter reading and electricity bill collection by women volunteers, complete details here यूपी बिजली सखी योजना 2023
UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana 2023
The UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana is being operated by the government from the year 2023. Through this scheme, women are provided employment for collecting electricity bills in rural areas of the state. There are two advantages of operating this scheme in the state, one is easy collection of electricity bills in rural areas, and women of rural areas are getting better employment. Through which she is earning from ₹ 8000 to ₹ 10000 per month.
UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath with the aim of providing employment to the women associated with Self Help Groups and National Livelihood Mission of the state. Under this scheme, women are being provided door-to-door employment in rural areas to pay electricity bills.
Under this scheme, 15310 members of self-help group women have been selected. Out of which 5395 women are active at present and electricity bill of Rs 625 crore has been collected by them. Under the UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana, volunteers are being provided door-to-door training on meter reading and online bill submission on the bank app. Presently this scheme is providing a better livelihood to thousands of women from rural areas of the state. Due to which self-confidence is being generated in them and she is also moving towards progress like the women of urban areas.
Also Read : UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Women associated with Self Help Groups and State Livelihood Mission|
|Objective||To make women financially self-reliant by providing employment|
|Total districts in the plan||75 Districts|
Progress Report of UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana
Under this scheme, 15310 women of self-help groups of the state have been selected to provide employment. For which UP Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has signed an agreement with National Rural Livelihood Mission in 75 districts of the state to allow self-help group people to collect bill payments.
Under Bijli Sakhi Yojana UP, 73 cluster level unions have been registered as an agency on the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited to collect electricity bills in 75 districts of the state. Till now, out of 15310 women elected in the state, 5395 active members have collected electricity bill of Rs.625 crore which is a great achievement of this scheme. From which you can guess that in the coming time this scheme is going to be very popular among the citizens of rural areas to collect bills.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Bijli Sakhi Yojana
The main objective of starting this scheme of the state government is to provide employment to women. 15310 women members of self-help groups of the state have been selected under this scheme. Those who will be given the task of paying electricity bills door to door in rural areas through Uttar Pradesh Bijli Sakhi Yojana. From this work, women can earn from ₹ 8000 to ₹ 10000. Now through the UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana, the facility of online submission of electricity bill will be provided to the rural areas of the state. Due to which the citizens living there will not have to stand in long lines to pay the electricity bill.
Also Read : UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Bijli Sakhi Yojana
- UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana has been started in the year 2020 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
- Under this scheme, women are provided employment to collect electricity bills in rural areas.
- Under Bijli Sakhi Yojana, 15310 members of self-help group women have been selected.
- At present 5395 women are active under this scheme who have collected electricity bill of Rs 625 crore from rural areas.
- Under this scheme, the selected women will be provided training on the bank app.
- Under Bijli Sakhi Yojana UP, women working as Bijli Sakhi have got commission of 9074000 till now.
- Bijli Sakhi is given a commission of ₹ 20 on every bill and 1% on deposits above ₹ 2000.
- Now through this scheme, citizens of rural areas can also deposit their electricity bill sitting at home. Due to which they will also get rid of standing in long lines to pay the electricity bill.
- Yogi government’s decision to start Uttar Pradesh Bijli Sakhi Yojana is very commendable because through this thousands of women of the state will get employment.
Eligibility for application under Bijli Sakhi Yojana
- Only women are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The applicant woman must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- According to the parameters set by the state government, you will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Pan card
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to UP Bijli Sakhi Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.