PM PRANAM Yojana 2022 Reducing Use of Chemical Fertilizers
pm pranam yojana 2022 to launch or PM Promotion of Alternate Nutrients for Agriculture Management Yojana reducing usage of chemical fertilisers by incentivising states, check details here पीएम प्रणाम योजना
Content of this Article
PM PRANAM Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri PRANAM Yojana is being started by the central government to reduce the increasing subsidy burden on chemical fertilizers. Because the subsidy burden on the government is expected to be Rs 2.25 lakh crore in 2022-23. This will be 39% higher than last year’s figures. According to a report in ‘Indian Express’, no separate budget will be earmarked for PM Pranam Yojana. It will be funded from savings of existing fertilizer subsidies under schemes run by the Department of Fertilizers.
50% of the subsidy savings will be given as grants to the money-saving states. Out of which 70% of this State Government grant will be used for technology adoption and alternatively asset creation to alternative fertilizer production units at village, block, and district level and the remaining 30% will be utilized for those farmers, Panchayats, Farmer Producer Organizations and farmers. To reward and encourage Self Help Groups which will be involved in reducing the use of fertilizers and creating awareness.
Also Read : Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
|Name of Scheme||PM Pranam Yojana|
To reduce the subsidy burden of increasing chemical fertilizers on the central government
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Country|
|Related Department||Fertilizer Department|
|Official Website||Don’t Know Yet|
Purpose of PM Pranam Yojana
- The main objective of PM PRANAM Yojana is to reduce the burden of increasing chemical fertilizer subsidy on the central government. Because every year the demand for chemical fertilizers is increasing by the farmers. In such a situation, the burden of subsidy on the central government is increasing every year. According to official data, the government had allocated Rs 79530 crore as chemical fertilizer subsidy in the Union Budget 2021-22, which has increased to Rs 1.40 lakh crore in the revised estimate and the final figure will touch Rs 1.62 lakh crore in 2021-22. has gone. In 2022-23, the government has kept a budget of Rs 1.05 lakh crore. But the Fertilizer Minister said that this year the subsidy figure may cross Rs 2.25 lakh crore.
- Now this figure will increase every year like this. Because chemical fertilizers are being used in large quantities by the farmer brothers all over the country. Therefore, the central government has considered starting the PM Pranam Yojana. Through this scheme, the burden of increasing chemical fertilizer subsidy on the government will be reduced.
Also Read : One Nation One Fertilizer Scheme
Implementation of PM PRANAM Yojana
- No separate budget will be earmarked for PM Pranaam Yojana, it will be financed from existing fertilizer subsidy savings under the schemes run by the Department of Fertilizers.
- 50% of the existing fertilizer subsidy savings by the Central Government will be given as a grant to the State Governments.
- 70 per cent of the grant by the state government will be used for technology adoption of alternative fertilizer production units at village, block, and district level and alternatively for asset creation.
- The remaining 30 percent subsidy will be given by the state government to award and encourage farmers, panchayats, farmer producer organizations and self-help groups who will be involved in the work of reducing fertilizer use and creating awareness.
Benefits and Features of PM PRANAM Yojana
- The direct benefit of PM Promotion of Alternative Nutrition for Agriculture Management Scheme will be given to the central government as well as to the farmer brothers.
- The increasing subsidy burden on chemical fertilizers will be reduced through this scheme.
- The subsidy burden is expected to be Rs 2.25 lakh crore in 2022-23, which will be 39% higher than last year’s figure.
- The use of chemical fertilizers by farmers is increasing all over the country. To reduce this use and reduce the burden of subsidy, the scheme is being considered to launch.
- Under PM PRANAM Yojana, the central government will give grants to the state governments for asset creation related to technology adoption of alternative fertilizers and alternative fertilizer production units at village, block, district level.
- This grant will be financed from the savings of existing fertilizer subsidies under schemes run by the Department of Fertilizers.
- According to the report, top officials of the Union Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, who have taken up this scheme, have shared the information about the proposed scheme with the state government officials during the National Conference on Agriculture for Rabi Campaign held on 7th September.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to PM Pranam Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.