Punjab Divyangajan Shaktikaran Yojana 2023 Application Form
punjab divyangajan shaktikaran yojana 2023 application form for persons with disabilities (PWDs), know phase 1 & phase 2 implementation for disabled people, check complete details here ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦਿਵਯਾਂਗਜਨ ਸ਼ਕਤੀਕਰਨ ਯੋਜਨਾ 2022
Punjab Divyangajan Shaktikaran Yojana 2023
Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab. Through this scheme, various facilities will be provided by the government to the differently-abled people of Punjab. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article.
The scheme has been approved by the cabinet on 18 November 2020. Under this scheme, the disabled residents of Punjab will be empowered. Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme will be launched in 2 phases. In the first phase, the existing schemes for the disabled will be strengthened and in the second phase, the provision of 13 new interventions for the empowerment of persons with disabilities has been set by the government.
Also Read : PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme
Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme Phase 1
Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme has been launched in 2 phases. Under the first phase, the schemes run by various departments of the government for the disabled people will be strengthened. So that it can be ensured that whatever facilities the government is providing for the disabled people are reaching them. These include facilities like health care facilities, education, jobs etc. Under this scheme, it will be ensured by the Employment Surgeon Department that all the PWD Vacancy posts are filled in the next 6 months.
Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme Phase 2
New features will be included in Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana Phase 2. These facilities will be those which till now the state and central government have not provided to the disabled people. Under Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana Phase 2, 13 new interventions will be included which are as follows.
- Treatment of disability
- Mobility aids
- Assistive device
- 5 days special holiday in a calendar year
- Free education
- Empowerment of Students with Disabilities
- Entertainment activities
- Home school for children with special needs
- State Award for Outstanding Work done by Disabled Teachers
Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme Implementation
This scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab, Shri Amarinder Singh ji in the virtual cabinet meeting. Various facilities will be provided to the differently-abled citizens of the state through this scheme. The implementation of this scheme will be done by forming an advisory group under the leadership of the Minister of Social Security and Women and Child Development. All cabinet ministers will be in this advisory group. Under this help group, the state government will implement Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana for the welfare of disabled persons.
Also Read : PM Ghar Tak Fibre Scheme
Objective of Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme
The main objective of Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana is to empower the differently abled citizens of the state. Through this scheme, all the facilities provided by the government will be extended to the differently-abled. So that no one is deprived of these facilities. Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana will be launched in 2 phases. In the first phase, efforts will be made to take the schemes already run by the government to all the beneficiaries. And in the second phase there will be 13 new interventions which were not being provided earlier by the central and state government. Through this scheme, the disabled citizens of the state will become self-reliant and their economic condition will also improve.
Benefits and Features of Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana
- Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana has been started to empower the differently abled citizens of the state.
- This scheme has been approved on 18th November 2020.
- This scheme will be launched in 2 phases.
- In the first phase, the facilities provided by the government to the disabled will be extended to all the beneficiaries.
- Provision for 13 new interventions will be made in the second phase.
- Through this scheme it will be ensured whether the facilities provided by the government are reaching all the beneficiaries or not.
- Under Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana, facilities like health care, education, jobs etc. are included.
- Under this scheme, in the next six months all the p.w.d. The post will be filled.
- Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab, Shri Amarendra Singh ji in the virtual cabinet meeting.
- The implementation of this scheme will be done by forming an advisory group under the leadership of the Minister of Social Security and Women and Child Development.
Eligibility and Important Documents of Punjab Divyangjan Empowerment Scheme
To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Applicant must be handicapped.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- PWD Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Process to apply for Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana
If you want to apply under Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana, then you have to wait for some time now. Only this scheme has been announced by the government so far. No official website has been activated by the government yet to apply in this scheme. As soon as the process of applying for Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana will be told by the government, we will definitely tell you through this article. Please stay connected with our article.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Punjab Divyangajan Shaktikaran Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.