Punjab Marriage Certificate 2024 Registration, Status
punjab marriage certificate 2024 registration online application form pdf download check application status eligibility criteria download certificate पंजाब विवाह प्रमाणपत्र पंजीकरण ਪੰਜਾਬ ਮੈਰਿਜ ਸਰਟੀਫਿਕੇਟ ਰਜਿਸਟ੍ਰੇਸ਼ਨ 2023
Punjab Marriage Certificate 2024
It is mandatory for each and every citizen of India to obtain a marriage certificate after the marriage irrespective of their religious beliefs. This certificate acts as proof of marriage. A marriage certificate is also used as an important document for obtaining various types of documents like immigration, visa, Pan name change, etc. The Punjab government has launched the official portal of Punjab. Through this portal citizens of Punjab can apply to get Punjab Marriage Certificate. Now citizens of Punjab are not required to visit any government offices in order to obtain a marriage certificate. They can apply for it from the comfort of their home.
This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. This certificate can be obtained after one month of marriage. If after marriage a couple does not obtain a marriage certificate then the couple has to pay a fine of Rs 2 each day.
Also Read : Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme
|Name Of The Certificate
|Punjab Marriage Certificate
|Citizens Of Punjab
|To Provide Marriage Certificate
|Mode Of Application
Benefits And Features Of Marriage Certificate
- It is mandatory for each and every citizen of India to obtain marriage certificate after the marriage irrespective of their religious beliefs.
- In the urban area after the conduct of the marriage and within a period of one month, the registration is compulsory by the government in the Nagar Parishad (Municipal Corporation).
- This certificate acts as a proof of marriage.
- Marriage certificate is a supporting document in preventing child marriage.
- The government of Punjab has launched the official website. Through this website citizens of Punjab can apply for getting Marriage Certificate.
- If the husband is from another country, then with the help of marriage certificate, the wife can get the citizenship of that country.
- If after marriage couple does not obtain marriage certificate and the couple have to pay a fine of Rs 2 each day.
- If the husband dies after marriage, then the wife will get all the rights.
- If there is any inconvenient matter between the husband and wife later, then in this situation, with the help of marriage certificate, monthly allowance will be given to the wife.
Objective Of Punjab Marriage Certificate
The main objective of the Punjab Marriage Certificate is to provide a marriage certificate to the couples after their marriage. This certificate can be used to obtain various types of documents like immigration, visa, Pan name change, etc. Citizens of Punjab can register their marriage both through online and offline mode. Now citizens are not required to visit any government offices for obtaining a marriage certificate as the whole procedure of the registration has been made available online. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. However, if the citizen wants then he or she can apply through offline mode also.
Required Document for Punjab Marriage Certificate
- Copy of self-declaration
- Birth proof for both the husband and the wife including birth certificate, school matriculation certificate and so on.
- Copy of ration card or voter ID card for the purpose of identification
- Three witnesses and their related identification proof along with address proof
- Passport Size Photo of groom and bride
- The combined photo of the couple at the time of marriage
- Family group photo of the couple taken at the time of marriage
- Self-declaration of both the husband and wife
- In the vent of special marriage act the identical copy of guardians
Also Read : Punjab Doorstep Ration Delivery Scheme
Punjab Marriage Certificate Eligibility Criteria
- The age of male registering in Punjab should not be less than 21 years and that of female should not be less than 18 years.
- The bride or groom both or any one of them should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- It is necessary to register only after 1 month of marriage, if you do it after 1 month then you will have to pay late fee.
- If any of the registering bride or groom is already a divorcee, then you are also required to submit a certificate of divorce.
- It is mandatory to produce death certificate of husband aur wife in case of remarriage.
Procedure to Apply Online Punjab Marriage Certificate Application Form
- Visit the Official Website of Punjab Marriage Certificate i.e. punjab.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Forms” link under services.
- The Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, Click on the “Issuance of Marriageability Certificate” link and download the PDF.
- Application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You have to fill all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can apply online for marriage certificate.
Procedure To Apply Offline For Punjab Marriage Certificate
- You have to visit the municipality office of your area.
- Now you have to obtain application form for married certificate from there.
- Now you have to fill this application form by entering all the required details like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- And Now you have to attach all the required documents.
- After that you have to submit this form into the same municipality office.
By following this procedure you can apply offline for marriage certificate.
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Punjab Marriage Certificate Registration then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.