Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online
punjab mukhyamantri scholarship scheme 2023 apply online cheap & quality education to meritorious & poor students, check tuition fee waiver, institutions list, complete details here पंजाब मुख्यमंत्री छात्रवृत्ति योजना ਪੰਜਾਬ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਵਜ਼ੀਫ਼ਾ ਸਕੀਮ 2022
Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme 2023
In order to encourage students to pursue higher education and improve the gross enrollment ratio in government colleges the government of Punjab implements various kinds of scholarship schemes. Recently the government of Punjab has launched the Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme. Through this scheme fee concessions will be provided to students who are studying in government colleges.
On 1st December 2021, the chief minister of Punjab approved the implementation of the Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme. Through this scheme fee concession will be provided to the students studying in government colleges of the state. This scheme will promote higher education and will also improve the gross enrollment ratio in government colleges which is very low at present. Financially unstable students particularly of the general category will be benefited from this scheme. The Government is going to spend Rs 36.05 crore for the implementation of this scheme. Only those students who are studying in government colleges of the state will be able to take benefit of this scheme.
Also Read : Punjab Mera Ghar Mere Naam Scheme
Tuition fee waived in Punjab Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
Following is the percentage of fee waiver provided to the students on the basis of 10th / ITI percentage under the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme:-
|Category||10th / ITI Percentage||Scholarship (%)||Tuition fees charged after award of scholarship|
|Diploma (1st semester)||
60% and above but less than 70%
Rs.6,600/- per annum during the entire course.
70% and above but less than 80%
Rs.4,400/- per annum during the entire course.
80% and above but less than 90%
During the entire course Rs. 2,200/- per annum.
|-do-||90% and above||100%||
Zero tuition fee during the entire course.
Objective Of Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of the Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme is to provide scholarships to all those students who are not able to finance their education. Other than that this scheme will also motivate students towards higher education and will also improve the gross enrollment ratio in government colleges. Through this scheme fees concession is provided to the students due to which now students are not required to worry about the financial burden of their education. This scheme will improve the literacy rate of the state and will also make students self-dependent.
Benefits And Features Of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme
- The chief minister of Punjab have approved implementation of Punjab mukhyamantri scholarship scheme on 1st December 2021.
- Through this scheme scholarship will be provided to those students who are studying in government colleges of the state
- This scheme will promote higher education and will also improve the gross enrolment ratio in government colleges.
- Financially unstable students will benefit from this scheme.
- The government of Punjab is going to spend Rs 36.05 crore for the implementation of this scheme
- Only those students who are studying in government colleges of the state will be able to take benefit of this scheme
- Those students will able to take benefit of this scheme who has not paid any other scholarship
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Punjab
- Only those student who are studying in government colleges of Punjab will be able to take benefit of this scheme
- Applicant must secure minimum 60% of marks in the qualifying examination
- Those students who are not getting benefit of any other scholarship scheme funded by state or Central government will be able to take benefit of this scheme
- If a student is getting benefit of any other scholarship scheme funded by state or Central government and the concession amount under this scheme is more than the benefits of that scheme(any other scheme funded by state or central government) then the difference will be payable to such student.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Marksheet of qualifying examination
- Fee receipt of college
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Procedure To Apply Under Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme
If you want to apply under Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme then you have to wait for some time. The government of Punjab has recently made an announcement to launch this scheme. Soon the government is going to launch this scheme. After launching the procedure to apply under this scheme will be available. As soon as the government makes available the application procedure we are going to inform you through this article.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Punjab Mukhyamantri Scholarship Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.