Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Apply, Eligibility
rajasthan anganwadi recruitment 2023 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म 2022 anganwadi worker recruitment for 1033 posts RJ anganwadi bharti online application form ICDS आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ती मिनी आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्त्री आंगनवाड़ी सहायिका district wise vacancies
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
JOB UPDATE : ICDS (Integrated Child Development Services) Rajasthan has invited Applications for Jaipur, Baran, Rajsamand Districts for Anganwadi Karyakarta, Mini Anganwadi Karyakarta & Sahayika Posts. Last Date to Apply is given below….
RJ Anganwadi Recruitment Notification has been issued District wise recruitment notification is being issued under Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment, the last date of each district has also been kept separately Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment Mini worker and Gram Sahayak or Sahyogini in each Gram Panchayat level The eligibility application fee for Rajasthan Anganwadi Vacancy is given below, the official notification is given below, candidates must see the official notification before applying.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment notification district wise is released separately. The same Rajasthan Anganwadi recruitment is done at the Panchayat level in each district. It is mandatory for the applicant woman to be a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat. Due to the release of different notifications for all the districts, the last date of all is different. Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment is done at different Panchayat level in Tehsil of each district.
Also Read : Rajasthan Work From Home Yojana
Age limit for recruitment
Female candidates can apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment, the minimum age of female candidate is 21 years and maximum is up to 40 years. Apart from this, the maximum age limit has been kept up to 45 years for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Widow, Divorced, Abandoned and Specially qualified persons.
Educational Qualification for the post
The minimum educational qualification for selection to the post of Anganwadi worker is 12th passed and the minimum qualification for selection to the post of assistant is 10th passed. The applicant must be married.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment Required Documents
- Marksheet/Certificate regarding maximum educational qualification
- Secondary mark sheet/certificate
- BEd / NTT / DPSE / BSTC / DElEd Diploma (if applicable)
- Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhar / Jan Aadhar Card
- Certificate of being SC / ST / Backward Class / Economic Backward Class / Minority Class / Person with Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of 01 year work experience as Anganwadi worker / Mini Anganwadi worker / Helper (if applicable)
- BPL card (if applicable)
- Certificate of training for ANM/GNM/Ayurvedic Nursing/RSCIT/PGDCA/O-level/ Telly (if applicable)
- Anganwadi Worker: 161 Posts
- Anganwadi Assistant: 872 Posts
Also Read : Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Scheme
How to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment
- To apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment, it is mandatory for the female applicant to be married. It is mandatory for a married woman applicant in rural area to be a local resident of the revenue village for which the Anganwadi center is being selected or the ward of the concerned Anganwadi center in the urban area. Widow/divorced/abandoned woman can be considered as local resident for both in-laws and mother’s place.
- It is mandatory for the applicant woman to be a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat and to have a toilet in her house and to attach a declaration regarding regular use.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be 21 to 35 years of age, 21 to 40 years for Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes, 21 to 45 years for Widow / Divorced / Abandoned as on the date of issue of the release by the office.
- Application form can be obtained from this office or departmental website (www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Applicants can submit their completely filled application form in duplicate to the concerned office by the last date in person / through post. Once the application is submitted/submitted, it will not be allowed to amend or attach attachments. Must get receipt of application form
- Detailed information in this regard can be obtained from the office.
- It is mandatory to have minimum 10th pass for fellowship.
- Applicants should submit their application along with educational qualification certificate, original residence certificate, caste certificate, age certificate, marriage certificate, widow/divorced/abandoned document, RSCIT certificate, work experience certificate, BPL card and other necessary documents. Attach photocopy.
District Wise Notification for Anganwadi Recruitment
|Jaipur || Last Date – 08.08.2023||Click Here|
|Rajasmand || Last Date – 30.07.2023||Click Here|
|Baran || Last Date – 28.07.2023||Click Here|
|Shri Ganganagar||Click Here|
|Application Form for the post of Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker / Helper||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.