Samagra Portal 2023 : MP Samagra ID List, Eligibilty Slip
samagra portal 2023 mp samagra id portal sssm id samagra samajik suraksha mission search name in family id list अपना समग्र परिवार आईडी लिस्ट samagra id app samagra id complaint samagra id list samagra id password samagra id portal mp online परिवार समग्र आईडी समग्र आईडी कैसे निकाले समग्र आईडी बनाना समग्र आईडी देखे 2022
Samagra Portal 2023
Just as it is very important for every Indian to have an Aadhar card, in the same way, it is also necessary for the people of Madhya Pradesh to have a Samagra ID. There are two types of samagra id, first family samagra id and second member samagra id. The first family Samagra ID has an 8 digit code which is given to a whole family and the second Samagra ID is given to a family member which has a 9 digit code.
This Samagra ID will be given to the members of those families of Madhya Pradesh whose registration has been done on behalf of the family member. If you do not register any member of the family, then they will not be given a complete ID. MP SSSM ID family and member wise is available on the official website of SSSM. Any citizen of the state can find his name under the Samagra ID and can use the code of this SSSM ID in many government schemes run by the state government.
Also Read : MP Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana
Holistic social security program
Various types of schemes were being run by the government for different sections of the state like old people, girls, widows, people living below poverty line, laborers etc. Apart from this, many new schemes have also been started by various departments of the state. In order to successfully implement these schemes, a comprehensive social security program was launched by the government. This program was started in the year 2010. Under this program, the Samagra Portal was launched by the government. Through which the benefits of the scheme are being distributed to all the eligible beneficiaries by collecting all the departments.
Monitoring and publicity of all public welfare schemes is being done through the samagra social security programme. Apart from this, all types of facilities are provided to the beneficiary at one place. Through this program, the beneficiaries can get transparency and computerized information through the website.
MP SSSM ID
The data of the people of Madhya Pradesh who are registered with the SSSM ID reaches the state government. Earlier the work of giving benefits of scholarship, pension, marriage assistance, food security program was started through sssm portal but now to pass on the benefits of social security to weaker sections, old, poor people, senior citizens, disabled women, widows. is also being done. If you are not registered under the Samagra ID Portal, then do it as soon as possible. The interested beneficiary who wants to register for Samagra ID can register online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Types of Samagra ID
There are two types of composite IDs. First Family Samagra ID Second Member Samagra ID.
- The Parivar Samagra ID given to a family is called ‘Parivar Samagra ID’ and this ID is of eight digits.
- At the same time, the 9 digit composite ID given to every member of that family is called member composite ID. However, Member Samagra ID is given to members of only those families who are registered as members of the family. That is, if the registration of a person in someone’s family is not done at the time of making the Samagra ID, then that person is not given a member Samagra ID.
Some of the schemes under the Samagra Social Security Mission
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Mazdoor Suraksha Yojana
- Madhya Pradesh Urban Domestic Worker Women Welfare Scheme
- Chief Minister Hand Handcart and Cycle Rickshaw Driver Scheme
- Madhya Pradesh Hammal and Tulvati Welfare Scheme
- Schemes operated by Madhya Pradesh Building and other Construction Workers Board
- Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Treatment Scheme
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana / Janashree Bima Yojana
- Scholarship Schemes
- Pension plans
How to know SSSM Composite ID?
- Through MP Food Security Portal – If you do not have the eligibility slip then you can know the Samagra ID through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Food Security Portal. Here you can select your district and get the information of Samagra ID according to the members of the family.
- By the list of students of their school education session (2013-14):- Last year all the students from class 1 to 12 were surveyed, on the basis of which a database was prepared on their samagra portal, on the basis of which they were awarded scholarship. Benefits were given. You can click here to know the samagra ID from the class wise list of students.
- From the mobile number of any family member:- You can also know the Samagra ID from the registered mobile number of your family member, here you just have to enter your mobile number and age group, after which you can easily get the ID details of other members. Will be able to see
Benefits of SSSM ID
- With the help of Samagra ID, the Madhya Pradesh government has the data of every citizen of their state. Due to the data of the people, the information about who is eligible and who is not for the schemes run by the government of this state is available with the government and due to this, only those people are given the benefit of the schemes run by the government. who are entitled to it.
- All citizens of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this facility.
- With the creation of Samagra ID, there will be transparency in the ongoing schemes in the state and the benefits of the schemes can be easily reached to the right people.
- If you are a citizen of Madhya Pradesh and you want to take advantage of the schemes run in this state, then you must have a Samagra ID.
- People can also use their Samagra ID while filling the form of government jobs coming out in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- If a family is applying for BPL ration card then it is mandatory to have samagra ID card.
- Citizens of Madhya Pradesh who can also use Samagra ID to get their BPL ration card made.
- If someone goes to school in Madhya Pradesh, then samagra ID card can also be demanded from them, so it has become very important for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to have a samagra ID card.
Documents for Samagra ID Portal
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card, 10th Marksheet, Ration Card
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Also Read : MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
How to apply on SSSM Portal?
Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh who want to apply for making Samgra ID, then they should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you http://samagra.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- On this home page you will get the option of Register family/member in Samagra, inside this option you will see the option of Register Family on number 2. You have to click on this option.
- After this a new window will open in front of you on the next page with Samagra ID MP Registration Form. In this form, you will have to upload the details related to the address, the details of the head of the family, the identity document.
- You have to fill these details one by one in the form.
- First of all, address related details – In this part you have to fill district, local body, area, village, house number, address, caste, competition etc.
- In the second part, the details of the head of the family – in this you have to fill 11 options like name, DOB, age, link, mobile number, aadhaar number, email id etc.
- In the third part, upload the documents related to the head – in this you will have to upload the document type, issue uploading document, issue date etc.
- Fourth Adding Family Member – In this last step you have to add your family member one by one and provide all the details as per the requirement.
- In this way your registration will be completed.
Find Samagra Family ID Number
The beneficiary who wants to find the Samagra ID of his family, then he should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website. After visiting the official website http://samagra.gov.in/.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Know Your Family ID. Click on this option
- After clicking on the option a new page will open in front of you. On this page you will see many options.
From any of this option, you can search for Samagra ID.
- By Samagra Family and member Id
- View information by member ID
- By Family Id
- By Family member Id
- By Mobile No
Know your Samagra ID
- Know your family and member first
- Second search family and member by member id
- Third Enter the name of the family member and find the family
- Choose from these options according to your suitability, after that fill all the details asked in it and submit.
- After submitting, the entire ID will open in front of you.
How to find SSSM Samagra Parivar List?
If you want to find 9 digit Samgra ID unique code of any member of your family, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all go to the official website or directly click on this link Search Family and Add Family member.
- After clicking on this option a new computer window will open.
- Now select your district, local body, link and write the first digits of your name in English language, then select the village, ward number / region and fill the captcha code.
- After this, click on the submit button. After filling all the information, the list will open in front of you.
How to print Samagra ID Card?
- First of all you have to go to the official website http://samagra.gov.in/.
- On this home page you have to go to the section of Register family/member in Samagra. After this, you will see the option of Print Samagra Card from this section.
- You have to click on this link. After clicking on the link the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to fill Samgra Privar ID.
- After this, you have to enter the Captcha Code and click on the View button. Then the samagra card will open in front of you, after which you can print it.
Update Samagra profile?
- First of all you have to go to the official website http://samagra.gov.in/.
- On this home page you will see the option of Update Samagra Profile in the section of Samagra Citizen Service.
- You can update the following things in the Samagra profile.
- Update date of birth
- Update name
- Update gender
- Update Educational Qualification
- Update Caste
- Update Domicile Certificate
- Update Income Certificate
- Request a Family Migration
- Identify Duplicate Members
- Identify Duplicate Family
- Search request
- Search family request
Contact Detail :
- E-Mail ID : [email protected]
- Address :- Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsinagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (M.P.)
- Phone :- 0755- 2558391
- Fax 2552665
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Samagra Portal then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.