AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023 Payment Status Beneficiary List
ap ysr ebc nestham scheme 2023 online Payment Status, Beneficiary List, Economically Weak Upper Caste women to get Rs. 45,000 in 3 years, apply & fill EBC Nestam application / registration form వైయస్ఆర్ ఇబిసి నేస్తం పథకం 2022
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme that is designed for the economically backward women who belong to upper cast. Recently, the state government has come up with the application procedure so that the eligible women can get the monetary from the government itself. Under the scheme, Andhra government is going to provide different types of incentives to the needy women. The scheme was launched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy. Here, in this article you are going to get an idea of the scheme thoroughly.
The cabinet also approved the calendar of the welfare program for the financial year 2021-22, which set the dates for the implementation of 23 different welfare programs. Giving information to the media, Information and Public Relations Minister Perni Venkataramaiah (Nani) said in April, Vasathi Deven will be implemented, benefitting 15.56 lakh students. Jagannath Vidya Deewana (Total Fee Reimbursement) for 18.18 lakh student beneficiaries in April, July, December and February 2022 Interest-free loan dues in April (Rabi 2019, Kharak 2020) will be provided to 66.11 lakh beneficiaries. In the same month, 90.37 lakh DWCRA women will also be provided interest-free loans.
Also Read : AP Free Laptop Scheme
|Name||AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched for||Upper Caste Women of Andhra Pradesh state who comes from economically weaker background|
|Benefits||Providing Rs. 15,000 per annum to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women|
|Duration||This Rs. 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 670 crore|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
|Implementation Date||November 2021|
Features of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- From the financial year 2021-22, financially weaker upper caste women will be provided assistance of Rs 15,000 per year.
- Only women between the age of 45-60 years can get the benefit of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- Women should belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- EBC women from upper castes such as Brahmins, Vaishyas, Velmas, Kshatriyas, Kammas, Reddys, and others will be the sole beneficiaries.
- The scheme will be implemented on the lines of Kapu Nesam and YSR Cheyutha.
- The main objective is to provide financial assistance to upper caste women from economically weaker backgrounds who are deprived of other scheme benefits. Such EBC women do not seek the help of other schemes because they are not from lower caste despite being financially weak.
- Aid amount of Rs. 15,000 per year will be given to upper caste women from economically weaker section of the society.
- The assistance amount will be given for 3 consecutive years i.e. each beneficiary gets Rs. 45,000 over a period of 3 years.
- An amount of Rs. 670 crores has been allocated in Andhra Pradesh budget 2021-22.
- A decision to this effect was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on 23 February 2021.
- A total of 6 lakh women from the economically backward classes will be benefitted from this Jagannath EBC Nestham scheme.
- The implementation of the scheme will start from November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna EBC Nestam Scheme
While applying for Jagannath EBC Nestham Scheme, the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria :-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a woman from the Economically Backward Classes (EBC) category.
- Applicant should belong to upper caste class with EBC.
- The Applicant must have a working mobile number.
- Applicant must have a working bank account.
- The upper caste EBC female applicant should be 45 to 60 years of age.
Also Read : AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
Required documents for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- Residential proof- At the time of application the candidate must submit address proof as a residential to show that she is a permanent domicile of the state.
- Identity proof-As per the rules of the scheme, the candidate must submit a copy of ID proof like Aadhar card, voter card, and Pan card.
- Bank account details- At the time of application the candidate must provide bank account details at the time of application.
- EBC certificate– You must submit EBC certificate to show that you truly belong to economically backward class.
- APL ration card- In order get the benefits of the scheme the candidate must submit a copy of APL or above poverty line ration card.
How to check the application status under AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- On the first step, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- You need to click on the ‘beneficiary list’ that comes on the home page. Once you click on that, a list will appear.
- For off line facility, you need to visit the Gram Panchayat office to see the list of the beneficiaries.
How to check the payment status for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
A beneficiary will only be able to check the payment status only if the transfer happens. The payment will be shown online once the money transaction is done.
The scheme is going to benefit the economically deprived women of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is launched to empower the women by providing them financial assistance. It will help the to live a healthy life.
- What is Andhra Pradesh YSR EBC Nestham Scheme ?
It is financial assistance scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
- Who are the beneficiary of the YSR Scheme?
The upper cast economically backward women of Andhra Pradesh.
- How much money will be provided?
15000 rupees per annum.
- Where to apply for the AP YSR Scheme?
Website is not declared yet.
- From when the scheme will be implemented ?
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.