AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2023
ap ysr sampoorna poshana plus scheme 2023 2022 nutrition to pregnant women & infants వైయస్ఆర్ సంపూర్ణ పోషన్ ప్లస్ పథకం
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2023
The involved authorities of the Andhra Pradesh state have launched a brand new scheme which will probably be very helpful to all the individuals who wish to getlivelihood. YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme has been launched for all the ladies who’re presently anticipating their youngsters.
In this new scheme, correct nutritions will probably be given to the pregnant ladies and the lactating ladies. Today we will share with all of you, the eligibility standards, vital paperwork and the enrollment process which has been finalized beneath the scheme by the involved authorities of the Andhra Pradesh authorities.
To help the people of the Andhra Pradesh state the Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to launch AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme. This scheme is all set to launch on the date of 1st September 2020. You will be very glad to know that the pregnant ladies, new mums and the infants will be given a lot of benefits through this scheme presented by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This scheme will be actualized in the 77 Ancestral Mandals in the state. Another YSR Sampurna Poshana Scheme will likewise be actualized for staying in plain zones. The New Diet Schemes will be secured through 55,607 Anganwadi Centers which covers around 30 lakh ladies.
Also Read : AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and children from marginal families|
Benefits Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
This plan will profit 27 lakh ladies and youngsters through 47,287 Anganwadi focus on the distribution of Rs. 1,555 crore. In this plan, the AP government will spend Rs. 850 every month for pregnant ladies and new mother’s eating regimen in plain territories, Rs. 350 for newborn children and Rs. 412 for youngsters. Prior, the eating routine plans secured just those with iron-deficient conditions yet now new plans will cover all the destitute individuals. There are around 47,287 Anganwadi focuses on plain regions from which around 27 lakh ladies and youngsters would be secured. Around 1,555 crores would be only spent on Anganwadi focuses in plain zones. The rest of the financial plan would be saved for 3 lakh ladies and newborn children in ancestral zones.
Plan Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
The following meal plan will be given to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state:-
|Category||Meals||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
|Children from 6 to 36 months||Daily one egg for 30 days Daily 20 ml milk for 30 days Daily 100 grams Balamrutham for 30 days||Take home ration||Rupees 600|
|Children from 36 months to 72 months||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 75 gramsDal 15 gramsOil 5 gramsVegetables 25 gramsDaily one egg for 25 daysDaily 20 ml milk for 25 daysDaily Payasum/Ladoo/Biscuits/ Cakes for 25 days||Feeding at AWS||Rupees 560|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||
Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 125 grams Dal 30 grams Oil 16 grams Vegetables 50 grams Daily one egg for 25 days Daily 200 ml milk for 25 days Millet, protein, iron and energy based take home rations available for the beneficiaries per week1st week- Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2kg Second week- Groundnut chikki 500 gram Third week- Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 gram and jaggery 500 gram4th week- Til laddu 500 gram
|Feeding at AWS and weekly take home ration||Rupees 1062|
Features Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
- Around three lakh ancestral women and children can be secured by 8,320 Anganwadi focuses unfold of 77 ancestral mandals.
- Pregnant women and new child youngsters b/w a half yr to three years will get nutritious consuming routine.
- Eggs and milk will probably be given to kids b/w three to six years outdated.
- The authorities will spend Rs. 1100 each month to present weight loss program to pregnant women and Rs. 553 p.m for weight loss program to kids in ancestral zones.
- A spending plan of Rs. 308 crore has been apportioned for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme utilization.
The applicant should comply with the next eligibility standards to use for the scheme:-
- Only pregnant ladies and lactating moms of the state can apply for the scheme
- Kids can even apply for the scheme
- The applicant should belong to decrease revenue group or backward classes
- The candidates have to be the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates’ age between 6 to 72 months outdated will get the profit beneath the scheme.
Enrollment Procedure For AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme
The enrollment procedure in the AP Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme is given below in a step by step guide:-
- Anganwadi workers will take a survey of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area to enrol the beneficiaries
- All the children (6 months to 6 years), pregnant women, lactating mothers will be registered in the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- The applicant’s details will be registered in Common Application Software (CAS) to monitor service delivery.
- Growth monitoring (height and weight) of every child will be done at the Anganwadi centre every month.
- The AWW/Supervisor will furnish the list of SUM/SAM/MAM children to ASHA/ ANM/ MO (PHC).
- Weight of pregnant women shall be monitored every month at Anganwadi centre and recorded in CAS.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers shall be educated to utilize protein, energy-based take-home ration provided without distributing among family members.
The candidates will probably be chosen from the next record of districts and mandals as given within the following desk:-
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.