Haryana Marriage Registration Apply Online 2024
haryana marriage registration apply online 2024 haryana online marriage registration form Couples Application Form (bride / groom) at shaadi.edisha.gov.in, download wedding register sample certificate application PDF instantly, check rules, documents list to apply हरियाणा विवाह पंजीकरण ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2023
Haryana Marriage Registration
Government of Haryana has propelled another Online entry for Marriage Registration Certificate. This entrance will assist the recently married couple with registering their marriage online in Haryana. This declaration will use for numerous reasons like visa, changing the family name, and so forth. This Certificate is lawful verification of marriage in Haryana. Marriage authentication is the legal verification of enrollment of a marriage. The requirement for a Marriage Certificate emerges if there should be an occurrence of need to demonstrate that an individual is lawfully coupled to somebody.
However, we have come here to provide you all the necessary details. But we will also share the step-by-step method of registration with our readers. so that they can also apply easily. And also they can take benefit of this new internet medium. Because now you can apply from anywhere at any time by visiting the official portal. Just the main need during registration has the documentation needed at the time of application.
Also Read : Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|Haryana Marriage Registration Form
|Registrar Office for Marriage Registration
|Online mode/ Offline
|To register the online application for Marriage Registration Certificate
|Citizen of Haryana state
Benefits Of Haryana Marriage Registration
There are a lot of benefits of this scheme, one of the main benefits which will be given to the recently married couple through the eligibility of the Haryana marriage registration scheme is the availability of registering marriage while sitting at the houses. As we all know that in lockdown it is very difficult to get out of the house and even go to court for such important issues. The Haryana registration website will help all of the residents to register their marriages without getting out of their houses. This is a very innovative technology for all of the residents of Haryana.
Objective of Haryana Marriage Registration
The main objective of Haryana marriage registration is to provide the facility to the citizens of Haryana to register for marriage certificate sitting at their home. Citizens of Haryana are not required to visit government offices in order to register themselves. They can simply visit the official website of Haryana marriage registration and from this official website, they can register themselves. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system.
Eligibility Criteria for Marriage Registration in Haryana
- At first, from the applicant couples, one should be from Haryana state. Also in the case of other state citizens, they should live in Haryana for at least one month before the enrollment of the marriage registration process.
- Then the age of the couple should lie in between the age group decided by the Government.
- So, the age of the Bride should be at least 18 years or more than that during the marriage.
- And also the age of the groom should be 21 years at least or more than that at the time of marriage.
- At the time of marriage registration, any applicant from a couple should be married before this registration for present marriage.
Following documents are required while applying for the Haryana marriage registration:-
- Proof of Marriage
- Proof of date of birth of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Residence Proof of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Photograph of both parties
- Marriage Invitation Card
- The Marriage Photograph (Couple Photograph)
Marriage Registration Act
Marriage registration will be made under the following acts:
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Also Read : Haryana Free Laptop Yojana
The following application fees must be submitted by the bride and groom while applying for the Haryana marriage registration:-
|Application submitted within 90 days from the Date of Marriage
|Application submitted after 90 days but within one year from marriage’s date
|Application submitted after 1 year
Haryana Marriage Online Registration Procedure and Fees Payment
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Haryana marriage registration https://shaadi.edisha.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Account
- Now you need to click on the Register link
- Before Going to the registration Procedure you should read Marriage Registration Manual Carefully.
- A form will open in front of you where you have to enter all the required details like username, email, password, etc
- After that, you need to click on the Register
- Now a link will be sent on your email ID for activation of login credentials.
- Now you need to go to the official website again click on the account tab.
- After that click on Sign In
- Now you have to enter your username and password.
- Click on Sign In
- Now you need to click on register marriage
- A form will open in front of you where you have to enter all the marriage registration details like marriage registrar district, marriage details, groom details, bride details, photograph etc
- Now you are required to upload the photograph of the groom, bride, wedding photo, and couple photo
- You need to tick on the declaration
- After filling in all the required details you have to click on Submit
- Now you need to pay the application fees by clicking on my registration and then view
- Now you need to click on Proceed Payment
- Enter all the payment details like name, address, pin code, bank details, etc
- Now click on Pay
- After that, some instructions will appear before you
- You have to read these instructions very carefully
- Now you have to click on proceed to pay
- After that, you will be redirected to nic e-gras
- Now click on continue
- You need to verify all the details that you have entered and after that, you have to click on the ok
- A dialogue box will appear before you asking you to note down GRN/ transaction ID for future reference
- You have to note down the transaction ID
- Again you have to click on the ok
- Now a new page will appear before you containing multiple payment options
- You have to click on the payment option of your choice
- After that, you have to enter the required details
- Now you have to click on confirm
- The payment process will be completed
Offline Procedure Of Marriage Registration
To register your marriage in the offline procedure you need to follow the simple steps given below-
- The candidate needs to move toward the enlistment centre of relationships in Municipal Corporation in the territory where the marriage is observed.
- Present the application alongside the necessary papers and with the recommended amount in the workplace of the enlistment centre of marriage on any working day.
For query related to the online application for the marriage registration
- Toll-free number 1800-2000-023
- Email @ [email protected]
|Like on FB
|Join Telegram Channel
|For Help / Query Email @
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to Haryana Marriage Registration then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.