Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana 2021 Milk for Kids
haryana mukhyamantri doodh uphar yojana 2021 मुख्यमंत्री दूध उपहार योजना free fortified milk to children pregnant women & lactating mothers 200 ml skimmed milk for 6 days in a week under cm milk gift scheme haryana mahila evam kishori samman yojana महिला एवं किशोरी सम्मान योजना also to start to provide free sanitary napkins (pads) to bpl girls & women between 10 to 45 years age, check details here
Content of this Article
- 1 Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana 2021
- 2 Purpose of Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Scheme Haryana
- 3 Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Scheme Haryana Benefits
- 4 Features of Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Scheme
- 5 Eligibility Criteria in Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana
- 6 Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana Application
- 7 Major Beneficiaries of Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana
- 8 How to apply for getting milk in Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphaar Yojana
Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana 2021
Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana was launched by the Haryana Government under the leadership of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on 5th August 2020. In this Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphaar Yojana, the state government will provide free fortified milk to children, pregnant women and lactating mothers. Apart from this, a new Mahila Vikas Kishori Samman Yojana will also be launched through video conferencing. In that Mahila and Kishori Samman Yojana, free sanitary napkins will be distributed to women/girls belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category in villages.
The main objective of Haryana Mukhyamantri Dudh Upa Yojna (Mukhyamantri Free Milk Gift Scheme) is to improve the nutritional level among children, pregnant women and lactating mothers. Every beneficiary women and children visiting Anganwadi centers will now get 200 ml of fortified milk.
State government. It will focus on eradication of malnutrition and boost the nutritional status to make the future generation healthy. Haryana Govt. There is special emphasis on health as it has been the main issue of the world amid the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
Also Read : Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Scheme Haryana
The main objective of this scheme is to promote healthy future generation and improve their nutritional status. In the midst of the outbreak of pandemic like COVID-19, Haryana Government is giving special emphasis on health in its state to enhance the ability of children/mothers and women to fight diseases. This scheme is like a gift, that’s why the name of this scheme is “Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphaar Yojana”. Under this scheme, high quality milk will be provided to the women/children of poor families so that their ability to fight diseases increases and they do not fall prey to any disease early.
Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Scheme Haryana Benefits
- The beneficiaries will be provided 200 ml fortified skimmed milk powder, 6 days a week.
- Under this scheme, about 03 lakh children in the age group of 1-6 years will be benefited.
- The state government intends to benefit 95 lakh pregnant women/ lactating mothers.
- This fortified skimmed milk will be distributed for at least 300 days in a year.
- This scheme will be made available completely free of cost.
- According to this scheme, the workers working in Anganwadi centers will go door-to-door to the beneficiaries at the village level to provide flavored milk powder.
- Milk powder will be of high quality which will provide proper vitamins to the beneficiaries.
- This milk will be made available in the following 6 flavours.
Features of Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Scheme
- Objective of the scheme :- Haryana State Government wants to nurture women and their children by starting this scheme. Therefore, this scheme is being launched to fulfill the objective of improving the level of nutrition in them.
- Facility to be provided: – In this scheme, at least 200 ml of fortified skimmed milk is going to be provided free of cost to the beneficiaries by the state government.
- Benefits from the scheme: – The biggest advantage of the launch of this scheme is that the future generation can be made healthy by eliminating malnutrition in the state and the nutritional level will also be boosted by this scheme.
- Milk timing: – Under this scheme, milk will be provided to the beneficiary women and children 6 days a week in 6 different flavors. It will be distributed for at least 300 days in a year.
- Total Beneficiaries :- Under this scheme free milk will be given to about 9.03 lakh children and 2.95 pregnant women and lactating women.
Also Read : Mistry Haryana Portal Online Registration
Eligibility Criteria in Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana
- Residents of Haryana: – Under this scheme, free milk will be provided to the women and their children living in Haryana.
- BPL families: – In this scheme the beneficiaries will be from BPL category i.e. below poverty line.
- Eligibility of children: – The age eligibility has been fixed for the children joining this scheme, which is 1 to 6 years. Children of this age group will get the benefit.
- Eligibility of women:- Such women of Haryana state who are pregnant and lactating women will be given its benefit.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana Application
- It is mandatory to have a domicile certificate, women of any other state will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only pregnant women, children and lactating mothers will get the benefit of this scheme. No one else will be provided material under this scheme.
- It is also mandatory to have caste certificate, this scheme is only for the women of the lower category.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
Major Beneficiaries of Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana
About 9.03 lakh children in the age group of 1-6 years will be benefited by the implementation of this Mukhyamantri Mudra Yojana or Mukhyamantri Dudh Uphaar Yojana (Chief Minister Milk Uphaar Yojana). In addition, around 2.95 lakh pregnant women and lactating mothers will be benefited. The fortified milk will be distributed for at least 300 days in a year.
How to apply for getting milk in Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphaar Yojana
- There is no application process for this scheme. Only Anganwadi workers will provide milk from door to door under this scheme.
- Before providing milk, Anganwadi workers will take a little information of the beneficiary such as the applicant’s name, address, his age, caste certificate and mobile number.
- After getting all the information, the Anganwadi worker will complete the paperwork and after that milk will be provided to the beneficiary.
- In this way the beneficiary women and mothers will be able to take the benefit of “Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphaar Yojana”.
Haryana government has started this scheme because women and children of below poverty line families are unable to take care of their health during this pandemic. To increase their nutritional level, the state government operated this scheme. The health of the poor families living below the poverty line, who cannot afford even a single meal for themselves, is being taken care of by providing free milk to the women and children of those families. This is a big deal, such a plan will make a good future.
If you have any query related to Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphaar Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.