MP Balram Talab Yojana 2023 Apply Online
mp balram talab yojana 2023 apply online registration form application process मध्य प्रदेश बलराम तालाब योजना 2022 benefit & eligibility
MP Balram Talab Yojana 2023
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had started MP Balram Talab Yojana to solve the problem faced by farmers due to lack of water while irrigating. Under this scheme, grants are provided to the farmers for the construction of ponds and canals in their fields. Apart from this, irrigation equipments are also provided. This scheme is implemented by the Department of Agriculture. Under this scheme, the target is set by the department to benefit maximum number of farmers at the district and block level.
Under this scheme, up to 75% grant is provided to the farmers belonging to the below economic category for the construction of ponds/canals, which is up to a maximum of ₹100000. If an expenditure of more than ₹ 100000 is incurred in the construction of the pond / canal, that cost will be borne by the farmer himself. Through Balram Talab Yojna, up to 40% subsidy is provided to general category farmers for construction of ponds/canals, which is maximum up to ₹80000. The additional cost will be borne by the farmer himself.
Also Read : MP Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana
|Name of Scheme||MP Balram Talab Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of state|
|Objective||Arranging water for irrigation by constructing a pond|
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana
The main objective of starting this scheme in the state is to solve the problem of water while irrigating in front of the farmers when there is drought or less rainfall. Grants are provided to the farmers of the state for construction of ponds in their fields through Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojna. Rain water can be collected in these constructed ponds. So that the farmers can use the collected water to irrigate the fields when there is a need in the time of drought or less rainfall.
Now by getting the benefit of this scheme, the farmers in the state will not have to face the problem of water shortage while irrigating and at the same time their farming will get proper amount of water. Due to which the yield of agriculture will be good and the income of the farmers will increase. MP Balram Talab Yojana will increase the area under cultivation along with promoting water conservation in the state. As a result of which there will be a better improvement in the level of agriculture in the state.
Benefits of Balram Talab Yojana
- Under this scheme, grant is provided by the state government to the farmers for construction of ponds for agricultural work.
- The benefit of MP Balram Talab Yojana is provided to all categories of farmers of the state.
- Rain water will be collected in the ponds constructed under this scheme, which will be useful to the farmers of the state while irrigating in case of low rainfall or drought.
- This scheme is promoting water conservation in the state as well as increasing the area under cultivation.
- Through Balram Talab Yojna, agriculture will get proper amount of water, which will improve the quality of the produce and increase the income of the farmers.
Also Read : MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana
Eligibility under Balram Talab Yojana
- Under the scheme issued in the state in the financial year 2017-18 and after that, only farmers who have installed drip or sprinkler sets in the fields can construct ponds in their fields and at present this farm is in working condition. Verification of the land will be done by the Conservation Survey Officer.
- The applicant farmer should have his own cultivable land to get the grant for the construction of the pond. Grant is not provided under this scheme for construction of pond on leased agricultural land.
- It is mandatory for the farmer to be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Farmers belonging to all categories are eligible to apply under MP Balram Talab Yojana.
Application process under Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Department of Madhya Pradesh https://dbt.mpdage.org/Agri_Index.aspx.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to go to Through Bio-Metric under the section अनुदान हेतु आवेदन करें (2022-23). Where you will see the application form.
- In this form, you have to enter all the asked information like- district, block, village gender, farmer, class, holding, category, agricultural machinery, scheme, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc.
- Now you have to tick the term and condition.
- After that enter other information like bank selection, DD date, DD number and upload DD letter, caste letter and khasra letter.
- Now you have to select one option from the device type and click on the option of Capture Finger.
- In this way the farmer can complete the registration process through biometric.
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any query related to MP Balram Talab Yojana then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.