Odisha Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana 2023
odisha malati devi prak vidyalaya paridhan yojana 2023 launched by Odisha govt., distribution of 2 sets of uniforms to 14.83 lakh Pre-School children in 61,040 Anganwadi Centres (AWCs), check complete details here ଓଡିଶା ମାଲାଟି ଦେବୀ ପ୍ରକାଶ ବିଦ୍ୟାଲୟ ପ୍ୟାରିଦାନ ଯୋଜନା 2022
Odisha Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana 2023
Malati Devi Park Vidyalay Paridhan Yojana Odisha Details: A new Scheme is launched by the government of Odisha for the children of preschools. The name of this scheme is”Malati Devi Park Vidyalaya Pridhan Yojana”. This scheme is launched on 2 October 2020 on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti.
This Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha. Last year, around 14.83 lakh children the uniforms under this scheme through Anganwadi centre. The government, under the scheme, will give two sets of uniform to each student of pre-school. The children who are going to nearby Anganwadi centres and belongs to poor families will get the benefit of this Yojana.
As we all know that, the people who are economically week can’t buy uniforms for children. This Scheme will help the parents send the children to preschool in uniforms. Because all the children, who are poor will get the uniforms two sets each.
This year the Government of Odisha has changed the rule of giving the uniform to poor children. This year all the children, who are going to the Anganwadi centre will get the benefit of this scheme. The government will provide uniform to all the students of Anganwadi. This Yojana has been started to encourage the students as they left the parents. So that, they can send their child to the Anganwadi centre.
Also Read : Odisha Balaram Scheme Apply Online
Features of Malati Devi Park Vidyalay Paridhan Yojana
The state government will provide some benefits to the children and parents under this scheme. Here we have a list of some benefits:-
- Easy morning for students as well as parents.
- This scheme will focus on the character of the child.
- The dress code will be fairer.
- Malathi Devi Park Vidyalay Paridhan Yojana will remove the peer pressure.
- This Yojana will prepare the students for the outside world.
- Military Devi Park Vidyalay Paridhan scheme will increase the student.
- Encouragement for professionalism.
- The benefit of this Yojana will be given to all the student, who is studying in the Anganwadi centre.
- Only those kids will get a benefit, who is the permanent resident of Odisha.
- Under this scheme the government I will improve the study of the children.
- The student will learn the basic manners in Anganwadi centre through this scheme.
Distribution of Uniforms
Whenever the distribution of uniforms Will Go On, the public representative, parents of children, head of the school, PRI members can attend the program. But as we all know that, coronavirus disease has been spread in all the states. So, the instructions of COVID-19 will be followed by the Anganwadi centre, on the day of uniform distribution.
#Odisha Government has provided uniforms to 14.83 lakh pre-school children in 61, 040 Anganwadi centres under ‘Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana’ on #GandhiJayanti. The initiative will encourage more students to enrol in schools. https://t.co/9dQhWqnywX
— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) October 3, 2020
Colour Code of Uniforms
The children who are attending the preschool are also interested to wear the uniform. Under this scheme, all students will get a uniform of 2 sets. There are a lot of services that are given to the students of Anganwadi. There is a list of services of Anganwadi centre for the children:-
Early childhood Care Education( NCCE):- under early child kya education, the Anganwadi teachers, teacher-student basic education like poem recitation, oral work etc.
Supplementary nutrition programme(SNP): After teaching, Anganwadi centre provide the students with some supplementary nutrition food.
The State Government of Odisha, started this scheme on 2nd October 2020, under this around 15 lakh students of Pre School has been received uniforms in colour composition. The colour of the uniform is painted in blue colour and shirt is in pink colour. There are 61040 Anganwadi centres in Odisha under Malati Devi Park Vidyalay Pradhan Yojana. All the kids who are studying in 61,040 centres will get the benefit of uniforms of two sets.
Also Read : Odisha Nirmal Yojana
The objective of the Scheme
- The central government had announced the lockdown in the nation to reduce the corona pandemic infection. The government of every country has to close its educational institution due to lockdown.
- However, now the government has announced unlock conditions in the nation. And from October, the educational institution can be started. So that the two pairs of uniforms can be taken into work from the opening of the school.
- The government will distribute almost 14 lakh students’ uniforms. As we know that the advantage of the scheme will only be given to government school students. The family of the students who belong to the weaker section of the state.
- The color of the uniforms is blue and pink. In the uniform, the government will include blue color pants and pink color shirts.
Benefits of the scheme
The government is launching any scheme to give benefits to the low section of the state. This scheme is also established by the government to provide an advantage to the poor section of the state, and they can educate their children with the help of this scheme. The benefits of the scheme are given below.
- Increase the education level of the state
- Encourage the students to go to school
- Drop out ratio of the state can be decrease
- The literacy level of the state will increase
- Students can get a good education
|Like on FB||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Help / Query Email @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
If you have any questions related to Odisha Malati Devi Prak Vidyalaya Paridhan Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will do its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can also share it to your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.